Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy (2517 Views)

Please, Advise Me On This Banking Job I Got / Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy by molar36: 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME
Re: I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy by BeingFrank(m): 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
I Really And Hurtfully Feel Your Pains Broe. What I'll Advice, Is That You Look For Any Skill You Can Easily Master, Be It Truck Repairs, Just Anything Around You, Invest Your Time In It, At Least You Maybe Going Home With A Little Change Some Days. But The Bottom Line Is That, It Will Give You Hope. I Pray God To Open A Way For You, And Also Make You A Source Of Encouragement For People Passing Through What You Are Going Through. God Bless You

8 Likes

Re: I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy by greatnaija01: 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
GRADUATES that can not start businesses on their own shows how bad the Educational system of Nigeria is.

BROTHER. If you can research lots of threads on Importation Business in the Business section of NAIRALAND.. then you can use 10k to start IMPORTING AND SELLING....

Never BEG for what u can EARN

molar36:
SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME

1 Like

Re: I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy by twentyk(m): 12:28am On Mar 14, 2018
greatnaija01:
GRADUATES that can not start businesses on their own shows how bad the Educational system of Nigeria is.

BROTHER. If you can research lots of threads on Importation Business in the Business section of NAIRALAND.. then you can use 10k to start IMPORTING AND SELLING....

Never BEG for what u can EARN

after going thru with the importation threads as you advised,would you help him start up....i mean would you help him set himself up as an entreprenuer,like help him with capital etc.....would you loan him money or can you dash him that 10k to start,or money would just appear after reading all those importation threads.....

12 Likes

Re: I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy by greatnaija01: 12:39am On Mar 14, 2018
LOL.... let me tell u my story of wealth in importation with one simple sumarized sentence

I SOLD MY PHONE (bought from daily cash in a CONSTRUCTION SITE WORK at IPAJA) which I used to browse it TO START and did my first importation from a CAFE and today I have built my own house and have multiple businesses

So handouts are for the WEAK MINDED. If he could browse then he can as well sell the fone..... there are places to do MANUAL LABOUR OR FACTORY WORKER to raise cash..... That is what it means to start from SCRATCH.

Once I START GIVING HIM.... do u know how many foooools will see it as a BUSINESS IDEA to create multiple accounts and ask for cash? mtchew.... Bro those who really are ready to start afresh do not BEG for what they can EARN.

If na to beg ONLINE.... offline is more easier cos PEOPLE KNOW HIS FACE IN HIS AREA and can give him ..... BUT working for your VISION is the best.
twentyk:
after going thru with the importation threads as you advised,would you help him start up....i mean would you help him set himself up as an entreprenuer,like help him with capital etc.....would you loan him money or can you dash him that 10k to start,or money would just appear after reading all those importation threads.....

4 Likes

Re: I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy by twentyk(m): 12:59am On Mar 14, 2018
greatnaija01:
LOL.... let me tell u my story of wealth in importation with one simple sumarized sentence

I SOLD MY PHONE (bought from daily cash in a CONSTRUCTION SITE WORK at IPAJA) which I used to browse it TO START and did my first importation from a CAFE and today I have built my own house and have multiple businesses

So handouts are for the WEAK MINDED. If he could browse then he can as well sell the fone..... there are places to do MANUAL LABOUR OR FACTORY WORKER to raise cash..... That is what it means to start from SCRATCH.

Once I START GIVING HIM.... do u know how many foooools will see it as a BUSINESS IDEA to create multiple accounts and ask for cash? mtchew.... Bro those who really are ready to start afresh do not BEG for what they can EARN.

If na to beg ONLINE.... offline is more easier cos PEOPLE KNOW HIS FACE IN HIS AREA and can give him ..... BUT working for your VISION is the best.
hmmmm.....you are definitely right sir....true words...

1 Like

Re: I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy by kenodrill: 2:32am On Mar 14, 2018
greatnaija01:

Please sir...can you put me through on how i can start the importation business?Thanks
Re: I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy by greatnaija01: 2:38am On Mar 14, 2018
read this page again. I CLEARLY SAID where it can be found on NL..... yet u want to latch on me like a parasite abi? PLS IF U ARE SERIOUS LIKE THE OP... GO TO THE BUSINESS SECTION N SEARCH THERE ARE TOO MANY OF THEM AND THEY ARE LEGIT.

I NEVER SAID AM STARTING A CLASS OR TRAINING ANYONE.

kenodrill:

Please sir...can you put me through on how i can start the importation business?Thanks
Re: I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy by holajeedayy: 4:22am On Mar 14, 2018
twentyk:
dont mind this greatnaija ..........na lair this boy be check this trend
https://www.nairaland.com/2819368/need-lady-edo-state
Re: I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy by Rubbiish(m): 6:55am On Mar 14, 2018
greatnaija01:
read this page again. I CLEARLY SAID where it can be found on NL..... yet u want to latch on me like a parasite abi? PLS IF U ARE SERIOUS LIKE THE OP... GO TO THE BUSINESS SECTION N SEARCH THERE ARE TOO MANY OF THEM AND THEY ARE LEGIT.

I NEVER SAID AM STARTING A CLASS OR TRAINING ANYONE.

Shame on u!!!!
I blame people who share their plight on this forum, giving scammers like u opportunity to spew thrash...

3 Likes

Re: I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy by Rubbiish(m): 7:01am On Mar 14, 2018
molar36:
SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME
Discuss with friends & relatives, they are the ones that will help u. stop posting issues on nairaland, nobody will help u.
Read about s.. eun & dangote, their capital source is within the friends & relation circle. A stranger helping u is one in a million, it hardly happens...God didn't make life that easy...

1 Like

Re: I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy by AGManuel: 7:39am On Mar 14, 2018
Can you work as a security operative/post guard in a company?
Re: I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 14, 2018
molar36:
SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME
ode. Continue begging, just a computer or phone with internet subscription can change your life
Re: I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy by MetroBaba1(m): 9:42am On Mar 14, 2018
greatnaija01:

Please Sir, Can You Teach Me How To Start Mini Importation? I'm Ready Sir
Re: I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy by greatnaija01: 10:43am On Mar 14, 2018
dig up OLD post, dig your own GRAVE. I really dont care. I DIDNT SCAM OR ASK FOR CASH..... get your definitions clear.

Rubbiish:

Shame on u!!!!
I blame people who share their plight on this forum, giving scammers like u opportunity to spew thrash...
Re: I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy by durasome(m): 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
twentyk:
.If after graduation he can't save 10k to start up a little thing on his own,then he is not qualify to get any help from anyone.A graduate looking for a work he or she would be paid 50k a month when you can just start up something and make more than that in a month for yourself,and also be a boss of your own.What is the essence of going to school?
Re: I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy by Juicy24(f): 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
guy I have an interview in ph on Friday. I don't know if you will be interested. come and gate crash if you have a biological science background.
Re: I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy by slapandfall(m): 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bros. Go do legbuke and raise cash to start something.. It could be barbinv saloon, renting wheelbarrows, drycleaning, tailoring etc.. Stop looking for somebody to give you "capital"..

Not everybody will find such luck.

You are complaining no money but you subscribe like 2k every month and you still dey buy card for your babe. "concentrate on first paragraph'

Sorry if too harsh but that is truth
Re: I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
AGManuel:
Can you work as a security operative/post guard in a company?
yes
Re: I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy by damtan(m): 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
greatnaija01:

By importation, how exactly do you mean please?
Re: I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy by greatnaija01: 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
I MEAN BUYING THINGS AT RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP PRICES FROM USA. UK AND CHINA INTO NIGERIA AND SELLING THEM ON JUMIA OR KONGA.
OR EVEN OLX and making your money

damtan:

By importation, how exactly do you mean please?
Re: I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy by MetroBaba1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
greatnaija01:
I MEAN BUYING THINGS AT RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP PRICES FROM USA. UK AND CHINA INTO NIGERIA AND SELLING THEM ON JUMIA OR KONGA.

Drop The Tutorial Or Bleep Out
Re: I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy by damtan(m): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
greatnaija01:

Ok, thanks. one more question please, from which site do you buy your things??
Re: I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy by Orubebe01: 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
molar36:
SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME
bro i feel your pain. i will advice you to start okirika biz, thats what i did when i couldn't secure a job after graduation. started d biz With not up to 15k that was around july last yr and today i have saved over 300k.

1 Like

Re: I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nigerians are so gullible, someone just post a screenshot of "greatnaija" gimmicks and you are still asking him questions on importation business.

1 Like

Re: I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy by Emonye: 6:50am On Mar 15, 2018
send cv to callexperience2018@gmail.com, there looking for call agents in lagos, abuja and port harcourt
Re: I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy by molar36: 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
Orubebe01:

bro i feel your pain. i will advice you to start okirika biz, thats what i did when i couldn't secure a job after graduation. started d biz With not up to 15k that was around july last yr and today i have saved over 300k.
thanks for this idea.................where do u buy from
Re: I Stay In Ph, A Graduate, Pls I Need A Job, I Am Going Crazy by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
Rubbiish:

Discuss with friends & relatives, they are the ones that will help u. stop posting issues on nairaland, nobody will help u.
Read about s.. eun & dangote, their capital source is within the friends & relation circle. A stranger helping u is one in a million, it hardly happens...God didn't make life that easy...

u have said the truth bro if not for the way our society is laced up in dysfunction....shd u even know pple much to make it....i was managing security job somewhere before I lost it cos of a little error wer d contract manager and supervisor deem it fit o leave stupid npower no won start

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Based Non-profit Invites Nigerian Students To Apply For Its 3-years Program / Lifeplus Foundation International / Industrial Training(it)/siwes For Biochemistry Students In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.