Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

FG, NASU/SSANU/NAAT Agrees To Suspend Strike, Work to resume Tomorrow - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG, NASU/SSANU/NAAT Agrees To Suspend Strike, Work to resume Tomorrow (1224 Views)

NASU, SSANU Declare Strike Over IPPIS / SSANU, NAAT, NASU Chapter Of Lautech Threatens Industrial Action / SSANU, NAAT, NASU Suspend Three Months Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG, NASU/SSANU/NAAT Agrees To Suspend Strike, Work to resume Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
The Federal Government and leadership of the Joint Action Committee (NASU, SSANU & NAAT) have agreed to suspend the ongoing nationwide strike tomorrow March 14, 2018, after due consultation with their National Executive Councils (NECs).

The resolution was jointly signed by Dr. Chris Ngige (Minister for Labour & Productivity), , Sani Suleiman (President, NAAT), Adeyemi Peters (General Secretary, NASU), Samson Ugwoke (President, SSANU) and Anthony Anwukah (Minister of State for Education).

Speaking at the conciliatory meeting in Abuja yesterday, the Minister for Labour Dr. Chris Ngige revealed that the Federal Government will raise N8 billion in five weeks to pay the Joint Action Committee (JAC) their outstanding allowances.
Re: FG, NASU/SSANU/NAAT Agrees To Suspend Strike, Work to resume Tomorrow by emynicedgreat: 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
after wasted months..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG, NASU/SSANU/NAAT Agrees To Suspend Strike, Work to resume Tomorrow by agosliod: 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Good
Re: FG, NASU/SSANU/NAAT Agrees To Suspend Strike, Work to resume Tomorrow by emperortony: 12:09am On Mar 14, 2018
Who send dem? After so many lost opportunities. Because they were threatened with no work no pay policy, They now want to listen to the govt.

2 Likes

Re: FG, NASU/SSANU/NAAT Agrees To Suspend Strike, Work to resume Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 14, 2018
emperortony:
Who send dem? After so many lost opportunities. Because they were threatened with no work no pay policy, They now want to listen to the govt.
. You see why this country is doomed forever
Re: FG, NASU/SSANU/NAAT Agrees To Suspend Strike, Work to resume Tomorrow by montumonami(m): 3:59am On Mar 14, 2018
Finally... There will
be someone to sweep the lecture halls

2 Likes

Re: FG, NASU/SSANU/NAAT Agrees To Suspend Strike, Work to resume Tomorrow by Ansadex: 4:23am On Mar 14, 2018
Is this true?
Re: FG, NASU/SSANU/NAAT Agrees To Suspend Strike, Work to resume Tomorrow by Kingzy4pep(m): 4:57am On Mar 14, 2018
Thunder will fire them. After making me loose out in what I needed my transcript for.
Re: FG, NASU/SSANU/NAAT Agrees To Suspend Strike, Work to resume Tomorrow by fredrickmaria6(f): 9:24am On Mar 14, 2018
abeg mak una do may I go service
Re: FG, NASU/SSANU/NAAT Agrees To Suspend Strike, Work to resume Tomorrow by Dface2: 11:33am On Mar 14, 2018
Download Research Project Topics & Materials Here
@
www.projectreserve.com

Preparing to write your Final Year Project/Thesis and in need of the best project topics and materials at various levels (i.e Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D)?
Get it done with NO stress today.
Goto: www.projectreserve.com for downloads!
-----------------------------------------------

Are you also working on a FRESH Project Topic approved to you by your supervisor?
Or are you working on a project topic which is not listed or related to the topics we have on our site?
If "YES", then you have nothing to worry about as we are capable of developing write-up on a "NEW" research topic in various field of study.
Kindly click here: www.projectreserve.com/p/hire-writer.html and follow the procedure to get started right away.

Contact our help desk today: 08074521866, 08066484965.
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/projectreserve

NOTE: All research projects, Research Term Papers and Essays on our site are well researched, supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectuals in their various fields of study.
Re: FG, NASU/SSANU/NAAT Agrees To Suspend Strike, Work to resume Tomorrow by cyrixayo(m): 11:46am On Mar 14, 2018
The problem I'm having with this info right now is that, i don't know if it's true, . . no major news outlet is carrying it, and this kinda stuff is supposed to be "Breaking news"

1 Like

Re: FG, NASU/SSANU/NAAT Agrees To Suspend Strike, Work to resume Tomorrow by otokx(m): 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
cyrixayo:
The problem I'm having with this info right now is that, i don't know if it's true, . . no major news outlet is carrying it, and this kinda stuff is supposed to be "Breaking news"

It may come into effect next week.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2018: Candidates UTME Result Cancelled For Misconduct / 8 Habits to unlearn which make the poor different from the rich / Breaking: ASUU Conditionally Calls Off Nine Months Old Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.