Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Spiritual Weapons To Deal With Stubborn Problems. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Weapons To Deal With Stubborn Problems. (1832 Views)

How To Overcome Stubborn Problems. / Spiritual Weapon To Deal With Stubborn Problems. (1). / Spiritual Weapons To Incapacitate Or Destroy Your Enemies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Weapons To Deal With Stubborn Problems. by Revadebola: 7:23am On Mar 16, 2018
SPIRITUAL WEAPON TO DEAL WITH STUBBORN PROBLEMS.

Ephesian 6:12 says, there are degrees or ranks of evil spirits.
That implies, there are also degrees of life challenges. There are problems that counseling can resolve. And there are problems that snappy prayers can solve.
But there are problems that need more than counseling and prayers.

FASTING IS AN UNBEATABLE SPIRITUAL WEAPON.
Matthew 17:21 (KJV)
"Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting".

There are demonic cases and problems that you will only get deliverance and victory when you fast.
Fasting is a prayer booster. It enhances the power of prayer. Read Isaiah 58:3-14.

Fasting does not manipulate God to do what He doesn't want to do,rather an expression of your diligence to seek Him and He rewards those that seek Him diligently. Read Hebrews 11:6.

From scriptures, there are many examples of when fasting was done with the right motives and genuine repentance from sins, God's judgments were averted, mercy obtained, evil prophecies were canceled, Divine help was received, stubborn and overwhelming enemies and battles were won, supernatural protections were released etc .
Fasting tunes your spiritual antenna to clearly hear from God. It weakens the desires and lust of your flesh, making it easier for you to live a holy life.
Fasting is the secret to spiritual power. The key to supernatural breakthroughs.
Fasting draws money. It breaks the power of poverty and brings plenty in the midst of global economy recession.
I want to encourage you to set aside at least one day every week to embark on a-24 hours fasting (without food nor water). You will be amazed by the uncommon results you will begin to have. When you fast, your breakthroughs will come fast.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Lord give me grace and discipline to fast.
2. Father help me to fast this week.
3. Holy Spirit make me pray more as I fast.
4. Pray that I receive more of God’s mercies as I mark my BIRTHDAY on 21st March.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :
+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE " my Facebook page,
" Charles Adebola Ministries ".

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Weapons To Deal With Stubborn Problems. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2018
thank u sa, will do my best to work on fasting,

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Die, I Did Not Go To Heaven, Hell- Margaret Amure / TB Joshua Prophecy On #EndSARS #SARSMustEnd / 21 Years In The Faith And I Have Not Tasted Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.