Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Familiarity, The Cancer Eating The Nigerian Integrity Away - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Familiarity, The Cancer Eating The Nigerian Integrity Away (397 Views)

See The Nigerian Tribe Where Women Don’t Wear Clothes For The Fear Of Death [PIC / Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" / BROKIN; The Nigerian Pidgin History And Origin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Familiarity, The Cancer Eating The Nigerian Integrity Away by aDEOetREGE: 4:32am On Mar 14, 2018
Familiarity breeds nothing but nepotism.

I want to use this medium to congratulate Giyazz on his recognition by Kcee, may God take you to heights and indeed limelight.

While we blame our leaders of nepotism, are we any different? We blame our leaders on the platform of ‘padipadi’ governance but isn’t ours worst?

In developed countries, they support the best irrespective of ties. The reason they are progressing I guess it ain’t far fetched. There is nothing bad in encouragement ( which of course includes advertisement and all that) but while it is good we should note that a chance to vote for the best should indeed be a vote for the best.

I want to pass a personal message to Giyazz, it doesn’t matter whether you come first and win the money or not, where you are destined to reach, you are gonna if you never stop working hard. A good instance is of the Idols West Africa, Timi Dakolo won that game but the first runner up if you ask me is popular than the winner today.

Same thing has been observed in some baby-based competitions where parents come and ask us to vote whether they truly deserve the number 1 position or not.

Let’s learn to celebrate the best irrespective of social, racial or political ties. God bless Nairalanders and God bless Nigeria.

This message is also for the mods:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Obinoscopy etal

(1) (Reply)

EVIL! Trigger-happy Policeman Shoots Youth Corper Dead In Abuja, A Day Before He / Man Convicted Of Ax Attack After Jurors Reject His Transgender Medication Defens / Inquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.