Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

I Thought The Sars Menace On 9ja Youths Was Over - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Thought The Sars Menace On 9ja Youths Was Over (403 Views)

SARS MENACE!! Tinubu And Other Southwest Leaders Should Speak Up / Photos Of The SARS Officer That Killed Pregnant Lady In Lagos With Stray Bullet / Photo Of The SARS Officer Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought The Sars Menace On 9ja Youths Was Over by olite93(m): 10:08am On Mar 14, 2018
9ja is a bleeped up zoo. Nothing works; from the federal to d local level... Its a shame to be a citizen of a country where chaos is d order of d day. Sars are meant to combat 'armed robbers' as their name rightly quotes not unarmed ppl like us. I had to pay them some money just to go untouched not because I'm a theif or fraudster. I went to unlock a lg phone so they saw 15k wt me and the phone.. After thorough check, they didn't see anything incriminating so they said we must pay them else we'll be implicated.. After much ado i had to pay 4k to those thieves... Who do we call when the real armed robbers wears badges.... I cry for this shithole country... Thats my story....

Below is my friends story that happened yesterday

Today, I was harassed twice by the infamous SARS. I was held and handled like I was specially on their wanted list. I was lost in anger and confusion, and I won't stop asking these questions:
Do we walk our streets with fear choking us? Is it a crime to be a lad today?
Should we look like slaves because we don't want to be treated like criminals for looking good? -
Should we use phones produced in the 90s to prove our innocence?
Nigeria is my country and I love it so much, but it's a shame citizens have to suffer this kind of lawlessness in the hands of "men with guns."

Now they also raid streets to pack boys in their own street... They raided my street thrice in 1 day... Ahn ahn evans no de my street na

I thought igp said these guy should leave the roads...

The heart breaking thing is that the so called yahoo boiz they claim to be fighting also pay dis guys when caught and they go scot free infact these guys are given better treatment.. I saw a guy pay 50k to dem in d bus and was left to go and contacts were exchanged and the Yahoo boy and sars became pals... So who did they say they were looking for again?

Na wa for Nigeria and corruption
Re: I Thought The Sars Menace On 9ja Youths Was Over by olite93(m): 10:17am On Mar 14, 2018
Annoying part is you can't ask what your crime is for been bundled into their van... You complain, they beat you up and cock their guns like they want to shoot you.. They even say they'll kill you, brand you an armed robber and nothing will happen... This leaves me wondering how many ppl they've done this to.
Re: I Thought The Sars Menace On 9ja Youths Was Over by HallaDaTruth: 10:40am On Mar 14, 2018
Its high time Nigerians form an Antisars covert Squad to take out any SARS operative .
Re: I Thought The Sars Menace On 9ja Youths Was Over by olite93(m): 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
U wan folo ppl wey hold gun drag Govt should just take them off the roads... I've seen when sars wan work they'll work. They helped my sis wit a kidnap case. Then they dont roam streets and noin concern dem wit unarmed youths... I think wit dia salaries upaid et al das y they started doin all dese.... Trust 9ja man. He loves free extra cash. They've been exposed to corruption and are now hooked. Crazy nation

(1) (Reply)

Woman Beats Step-daughter To Death In Imo / Boko Haram, Shook Our Hands And Asked Us To Forgive Them - Dapchi Parents / UN Urges Nigeria To Legalize The Use Of Cannabis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.