Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Photos: Dolapo Badmos Decorated With Her New Rank As "Chief Superintendent" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Dolapo Badmos Decorated With Her New Rank As "Chief Superintendent" (297 Views)

Dolapo Badmos Wears New Police Outfit In New Photos / Meet Dolapo Badmos' Son As She Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday / Dolapo Badmos Wearing Military Camouflage. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Dolapo Badmos Decorated With Her New Rank As "Chief Superintendent" by alexhman: 10:52am On Mar 14, 2018
Last week, the Police Service Commission approved the promotion of Dolapo Badmos and over 400 others.

Dolapo Badmos who used to be the Lagos State Police PRO, before becoming the Zonal PRO of Zone 2 was also promoted from SP to Chief Superintendent of Police.

She shared a photo from her decoration ceremony saying, 'Oh happy day! Decorated with my new rank by my amiable boss AIG Adamu Ibrahim mni ably assisted by the Deputy commissioner of police, investigation DCP Haliu Garba. To whom much is given, much is expected. So help me God'.

more details @ http://www.ritalori.com/photos-dolapo-badmos-decorated-new-rank-chief-superintendent-police/

(1) (Reply)

Australian Artiste, Mrembo Not Ready To Quit Music, Set To Release Her New Album / Me Jollof Blast Fan For Telling Him To Stop Giving People Money / Mcgalaxy Dancing Cultural Dance With A Group In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.