Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,188 members, 7,839,041 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Me Jollof Blast Fan For Telling Him To Stop Giving People Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Me Jollof Blast Fan For Telling Him To Stop Giving People Money (297 Views)

Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra / Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter / "Gay Kill You And Your Family" - Flavour Blast Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Me Jollof Blast Fan For Telling Him To Stop Giving People Money by Joelsblog(m): 8:27am On Mar 24, 2018
Mr Jollof was doing his give away in peace when a fan saw how he shaded his acct balance and its as if its empty.... Like the money is finished, and so the caring fan told him to take it easy as if he goes broke, someone in his family needs the money he is sending out carelessly.

Mr Jollof did not take it lightly as he fired back at the fan, saying his family members are not struggling, some well to do fans who have turned beggers, children without parents, struggling single mothers overnight followed suite in attacking the fan, see below :

News by JoelsBlog:
https://joelsblog.com.ng/see-a-hot-clap-back-mr-jollof-gave-to-a-fan-for-calling-him-a-broke/

Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Ashewoboy
NwaAmaikpe

Re: Me Jollof Blast Fan For Telling Him To Stop Giving People Money by Joelsblog(m): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Olamide, Davido, 9ice Face The Wrath Of The Nbc, Songs Banned From Airwaves / Mcgalaxy Dancing Cultural Dance With A Group In Kenya / Watch Davido's Energetic Performance In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.