Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Kiss Daniel Acquired A Big House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Acquired A Big House (319 Views)

5 Nigerian Artistes Who Acquired A G-wagon (photos) / Kiss Daniel's Hairstyle In Throwback Photo / Photos Of Kiss Daniel's House, A Beautiful Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Acquired A Big House by laus(m): 11:22am On Mar 14, 2018
big shout out to Kiss Daniel as the singer has acquired his second house in Lagos.
The music and hitmaker made this known on Tuesday, March 13, 2018, when he posted a photo of his latest addition to his properties via his Instagram page.
The singer thanked his fans for their support as he posed in front of the magnificent edifice
“All thanks to GOD, Bought my second house in Lagos from @thehavenhomes just 4years into the business, I want to say a huge thank you to my FANS. I pray we all succeed just the right way. amen #FBI #Havenhomes,” he captioned the photo.
See photos below
http://9jaairwaves..co.ke/2018/03/kiss-daniel-acquired-new-house.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Runtown In Trouble / Senator Adeleke Showing His Dancing Skill At The Wedding Dinner Of Famil18 / I Am Fighting For The Music Industry, Stonebwoy Is Selfish – Shatta Wale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.