Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,616 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Bbnaija 2017 Finalist Tboss Shows Unconditional Love For Kids On 'mother's Day' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2017 Finalist Tboss Shows Unconditional Love For Kids On 'mother's Day' (352 Views)

BBNaija 2017 Ex-Housemate, Bisola, Shares Stunning New Photos / Throwback Photo Of Ebuka And Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 / Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2017 Finalist Tboss Shows Unconditional Love For Kids On 'mother's Day' by truegossip(f): 11:36am On Mar 14, 2018
The 2017 bbnaija housemate popularly known as Tboss has shown just how much charity means to her as a person.
Tokunbo Idowu took out time to visit the IDP camp in Abuja on Mother's Day as a symbol to mark her own charity contribution to the kids in the camp.

Tboss released the photos of her doing humanitarian work on Instagram.

She wrote,

“And sometimes Out Of rejection The Most Beautiful ideas are Born. I’ve Always been into Charity but usually orphanages but my heart was recently broken when I was rejected from participating in an IDP project- yeah u broke my heart �But then, that’s how I got this Brilliant idea which I told myself I would follow through no matter how uncomfortable until the very end. So I was supposed to visit an IDP camp( internally displaced persons camp) on my birthday but time just wasn’t my friend & the next day I was swamped so on Sunday which also happened to be Mother’s Day- I decided nothing would stop me & we did it. I, @miss_goldilocks @simplysorrentino@kemen_fitness went shopping for provisions & goodies, took some of my birthday cakes along & started looking for camps & we found one which is but a center out of the 11 in Abuja and just spent time with the women & kids. It’s simply Amazing the joy & Peace these kids brought to us, their happiness & laughter was infectious & I speak for everyone when I say we left there Extra thankful & happy & our $*%# re-arranged itself real Fast… Ps: might I add how well I seem to fit in. I be on some mega Angelina Jolie ishhh��. Would be doing more of this so whoever’s interested could come along or support in any way possible- nothing I assure you is too little. #kindessisbeautiful#myhappyiskind#alltheworldneedsiskindness #loveislove.”

FULL STORY: http://truegossip.ng/2018/03/14/bbnaija-2017-finalist-tboss-shows-unconditional-love-for-kids-on-mothers-day/

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Marry You Or Some One Like You; Cee C Slams Lolu / Rihanna Calls Out Snapchat Over Abusive Advert Mocking Her And Domestic Violence / Runtown, Brother React To Eric Many Records’ Court Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.