Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Bbnaija: CDQ Is An Asshole: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Sex With CDQ - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: CDQ Is An Asshole: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Sex With CDQ (662 Views)

BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada / Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija / Miracle Ikechukwu And Ifu Ennada's 10 Sex Positions On BBNaija Dare Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: CDQ Is An Asshole: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Sex With CDQ by chisomnunu: 11:37am On Mar 14, 2018
Ex BBNaija housemate Ifu Ennada has reacted to rapper CDQ calling her a one night stand.

According to her he didn’t see her vagina and what she said while she was in the house wasn’t from a malicious angle.

She also said she was only trying to make a point during the discussion in the house about girls being dependent on men

” CDQ is an asshole… Ogun go visit you…” she said.

Watch video: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/14/bbnaija-cdq-is-an-ahole-ifu-ennada-reacts-to-cdq-calling-her-a-one-night-stand/

Re: Bbnaija: CDQ Is An Asshole: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Sex With CDQ by funnynation(m): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2018
Ndi mmadu
Re: Bbnaija: CDQ Is An Asshole: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Sex With CDQ by sehin79(m): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2018
correct babe i like the ogun go visit you side.
Re: Bbnaija: CDQ Is An Asshole: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Sex With CDQ by ifyalways(f): 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
I like Ifu but she's gotta learn how to talk and when. I'm not sure any brand would want to associate with her cos of her loose mouth.

Shes smart, very eloquent but also talks anyhow. Good luck to herv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: CDQ Is An Asshole: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Sex With CDQ by Nuella2018: 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
ifyalways:
I like Ifu but she's gotta learn how to talk and when. I'm not sure any brand would want to associate with her cos of her loose mouth.

Shes smart, very eloquent but also talks anyhow. Good luck to herv
special advicer of brands

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Deleted Scene From Black Panther….the Never Wanted Us To See / Satanic Temple Threatens To Sue Netflix / Name 5 Movies That Can't Stop Watching Over And Over Again...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.