Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Rapper Craig Mack Dead At 47 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Craig Mack Dead At 47 (327 Views)

Lepa Shandy - At 47, Young Men Still Want Me / Weird MC: I Want To Have 2 Children - Rapper Says At 47 / American Rapper, Craig Mack Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Craig Mack Dead At 47 by oluwafemme129(m): 11:41am On Mar 14, 2018
Rapper Craig Mack, who was one of the artists signed to Diddy‘s Bad Boy Records, has died in his home in South Carolina due to natural causes, according to TMZ.

Diddy has now released a statement on Mack’s passing, saying:

Craig Mack, you were the first artist to release music on Bad Boy and gave us our first hit. You always followed your heart and you had an energy that was out of this world. You believed in me and you believed in Bad Boy. I will never forget what you did for hip-hop. You inspired me and will continue to inspire us. We will always love you. #badboy4life#ripcraigmack

Re: Rapper Craig Mack Dead At 47 by sehin79(m): 11:48am On Mar 14, 2018
rip craig mack,
remeber that remix we song you had with biggie,when hiphop was still hiphop.

(1) (Reply)

Campus Praise Tour 1.0 For UPCOMING GOSPEL ARTISTES / NEWS FLASH: MMM Founder And Russian Businessman Sergei Mavrodidie Die At 62 / BREAKING!!! MMM Founder Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.