Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,463 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

My issues with Itel 1516 Plus, Warranty not Honoured!!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My issues with Itel 1516 Plus, Warranty not Honoured!!! (4783 Views)

Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? / My Horific Experience With Itel Mobile(s16pro) / 9mobile Offers Bonus Data With Itel Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My issues with Itel 1516 Plus, Warranty not Honoured!!! by onlinetrade: 3:56am On Mar 16, 2018
henry007:

If you cannot, you have to know that the people who manufacture phones absolutely can. It probably takes less than a minute too.

Okay sir, I have heard you. Wait till I start the new thread and we see others who have had dead tecno/Itel/infinix Phones (A GOOD PHONE SHOULD NOT JUST GO DEAD).

What I just see here is an expensive part maybe (board/pcb or something has gone bad) AND THEY WANT ME TO PAY FOR ITS REPLACEMENT. You dont pay 8,200 for CRACKED TOUCH SCREENS!!!
Re: My issues with Itel 1516 Plus, Warranty not Honoured!!! by henrixx(m): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2018
onlinetrade:

Pics attached Bro. Lots of tecno/infnix on your profile for sales (https://www.nairaland.com/henrixx). Not surprised you defending them!!!
sorry there's nothing like Infinix or tecno in my comment and nothing to show that I am defending. And for your info I also sell Samsung and gionee phones too. So Oga stop ranting.
Re: My issues with Itel 1516 Plus, Warranty not Honoured!!! by onlinetrade: 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
onlinetrade:
My Itel 1516 Plus which I bought in August 2017 suddenly stopped working (in March 2018, Less Than 1 Year)!!!

I took it to their office in opebbi Ikeja (on 9th March, 2018) and was told it would be repaired FREE OF CHARGE (SINCE IT WAS STILL UNDER WARRANTY) (THE CARLCARE ATTENDANT OBSERVED THE PHONE PROPERLY, SAW THAT THERE WAS NO CRACKS ON IT OR SIGNS THAT IT FELL BEFORE SHE RECEIVED IT AND ACCEPTED IT FOR FREE REPAIR)

WENT BACK TODAY (14th March, 2018) and was told to pay #8,200 if i wanted it to work!!! (A phone I bought last year for #20,500)

THE MOST ABSURD OF ALL WAS WHEN I ASKED WHY I NEEDED TO PAY #8,200. The attendant responded that there was a little dent on the touch screen and that if the item was repaired, the touch screen WILL SPOIL grin grin grin. And that the cost was FOR CRACKS on the touch screen!! VERY FUNNY REALLY... (See attached pics, are these dents/wear&tear markings CRACKS?)

Just to think of it that Itel, Techno and Infinix recently sent some Naija Tech Bloggers to China to SEE THEIR GREAT FACTORIES AND OTHER FACILITIES ( cool. RATHER THAN DO THIS, THEY SHOULD FOCUS ON BUILDING GREAT PRODUCTS LIKE XIAOMI, HUAWEI, MEIZU which are internationally acceptable brands!!!

I will be attaching proofs of my escapades with Carlcare. And I know many other Nigerians are in my shoes. This should not be the case!!!

itelMobileNG, Carlcaresophia, MissTechy
Re: My issues with Itel 1516 Plus, Warranty not Honoured!!! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
kehinde21:
shomoagemi LneedsWthis:E Who Can Help Me Sell My Car. I Am In Portharcourt .

DnW2HL towel190 vMD26z iamsimi Mj8l7b onlinetrade
what's this about
Re: My issues with Itel 1516 Plus, Warranty not Honoured!!! by bajose5: 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
I bought an itel phone P13 plus in October, I checked and the warranty is still much valid, two days ago the phone stopped bringing up light and I took it to Carl are office at digital hub and I was told to pay 16,150 the phone I bought for 15k. I was told the reason is for high voltage, the phone I charge with the charger that came with it. My advice is to stay away from all these itel brands

(1) (2) (Reply)

16yr Old Becomes First To Hit 100m Followers On Tiktok / Etisalat Blackberry Subscription For Android / Pls Can Anyone Interpret This Screenshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.