Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan (27576 Views)

Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) / Zlantan Ibile Refused To Eat After Liverpool Defeated Barça (4 - 0) / Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by FLYFIRE(m): 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
The SADDEST thing about the World footballer award is that generations to come will think Ronaldo is NEARLY as good as Messi
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by xreal: 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
OboOlora:

God bless you, your gif made my evening smiley

May God bless you and your entire household more.
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by iamrosheed: 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
Wonde
In the history of football undecided undecided
As if he watched football from 1905-1990
When passion was still in football
Baba wan make Ronaldo follow am We get the scope
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by nickyvil: 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
As a barca fan no doubt Ronaldo is very good
If you doubt me wait until he meet with ur team..
And he works very hard too..

But you can only compare Ronaldo with Messi
But we dey compare Messi with Maradona and Pele them..
That's how good the G.O.A.T is....

Olodo.. The ronaldo achieved more than maradona and pele combined .. The two best player ronaldo n messi
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by Spartacuslastman(m): 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
maxtop:
What about Jay jay Okocha ?
okocha? I beg forget about that stupid player someone that can not score 100 goals throughout his carrer is that a player ? He cannot even win Africa best idiot player always running after money
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by Spartacuslastman(m): 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
maxtop:
What about Jay jay Okocha ?
okocha? I beg forget about that stupid player someone that can not score 100 goals throughout his carrer is that a player ? He cannot even win Africa best idiot player always running after money
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by dayowunmi(m): 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
anigbajumo:

And messi is currently sleeping
No, he's not
Ronaldo is fitter than Messi that's what am saying. However you have a right to disagree. Thanks
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by dayowunmi(m): 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
Goandie:

how dare u say CR7 is not skillful, please go and watch ronaldo free styles u go trip.
I agree with badoosneh Ronaldo is d most hard working and determined football player I ever know.
I didn't mean to imply Ronaldo is not skillful but Messi is clearly more skillful.
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by ajedime: 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
Narailanders can read and comment everything posted, but chaiiiii! They always fail to understand it properly. But come ooooooo, must you make comment on every post?
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
millionboi2:
So ola dey watch football
I wonder how pple reason Na only Ronaldo de train...if dat young man no get talent e for no reach wer e de de is a limit to wer hardwork ll take u.... Ronaldo is hardworking bt dat guy is a born footballer
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
Spartacuslastman:

okocha? I beg forget about that stupid player
someone that can not score 100 goals throughout his carrer is that a player ?
He cannot even win Africa best
idiot player always running after money
u don't need to insult okocha to make your point...he Excel wer a thousand footballers couldn't everyone can't be Messi or Ronaldo
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
FLYFIRE:
The SADDEST thing about the World footballer award is that generations to come will think Ronaldo is NEARLY as good as Messi
they are records to justify his awards... For a man who has d highest goal and assist in champions league.... U don't have to belittle Ronaldo to show hw classy Messi is....

2 Likes

Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by anigbajumo(m): 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
dayowunmi:

No, he's not
Ronaldo is fitter than Messi that's what am saying. However you have a right to disagree. Thanks

Fitter,lol,ask Chelsea defender wat they are passing through presently
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by anigbajumo(m): 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
Spartacuslastman:

okocha? I beg forget about that stupid player
someone that can not score 100 goals throughout his carrer is that a player ?
He cannot even win Africa best
idiot player always running after money

Wat a junk analysis, u mean the likes of xavi,pirlo,iniesta nd co ar useless as a players coz they don't score up to 100 goals in dea career....
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by afroxyz: 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
As a barca fan no doubt Ronaldo is very good
If you doubt me wait until he meet with ur team..
And he works very hard too..

But you can only compare Ronaldo with Messi
But we dey compare Messi with Maradona and Pele them..
That's how good the G.O.A.T is....

If you saw maradona and Pele play, you won't even mention Messi.
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by oluwasegun007(m): 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
Mandrake007:
my fellow 007 blue where is the faith? come on bro believe..

faith you say....

( response time: 10 :50pm, 14/03/18 Nigerian time)

am objective and I deal with fact.
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by Spartacuslastman(m): 11:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
u don't need to insult okocha to make your point...he Excel wer a thousand footballers couldn't everyone can't be Messi or Ronaldo
he was busy chasing money
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
Na wah, this one wey naija artists dey struggle to kiss c. Ronaldo ass so, i hope we are safe o?
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by Spartacuslastman(m): 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
anigbajumo:

Wat a junk analysis, u mean the likes of xavi,pirlo,iniesta nd co ar useless as a players coz they don't score up to 100 goals in dea career....
sorry bro you are wrong all those players you mention above was playing in deep mid field while okocha was an attacker
throughout his stay at PSG he never scored 20 goals
is that a player
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
Spartacuslastman:

he was busy chasing money
na u im for Chase nna go sleep for bush... Okocha has done his best like it or leave it
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by Johnkay225: 11:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
oluwasegun007:
baba u sure say u b barca fan...

am a Chelsea fan...but messi is bae, xoxo natural.

that's y I don't want to watch tonight's Match...

I'll check scores tomorrow..
. Good for you...
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by LustreChris(m): 1:33am On Mar 15, 2018
goslowgoslow:

Where did you get that from? Google is your friend.

Assists Assist name
Lionel Messi

Cristiano Ronaldo

Jorge Koke

Karim Benzema

Dani Alves

Markel Susaeta

Xavi

Angel Di Maria

Luis Suarez

Andres Iniesta

Ivan Rakitic

Mesut Ozil

Marcelo

Chori Castro

Xabier Prieto

Sergio Garcia

Pedro Leon

Neymar

Aritz Aduriz

Isco

Carlos Vela

Daniel Parejo

Pedro Rodriguez

Jesus Navas

Jose Antonio Reyes

Jordi Alba

Gareth Bale

Joaquin

Raul Garcia

Antoine Griezmann

Toni Kroos

Francesc Fabregas

Pablo Piatti

Fernandez Gabi

Fabian Orellana

Benat

Pablo Sarabia

Nolito

Juanfran

Jonathan Viera

Duda

Xabi Alonso

Roberto Trashorras

Roberto Soldado

James Rodriguez

Ever Banega

Sofiane Feghouli

Lucas Vazquez

Arda Turan

Ruben Pardo
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by LustreChris(m): 1:42am On Mar 15, 2018
Let us get one thing right here.
These two players have that loophole that the either gets to be better than the other in.
CR7 is skilful but not as skilful as LM10.
LM10 is no good header, while CR7 is better of.
CR7 do assist but not as LM10.

And btw, never did Olamide say he's the best rather Hardworking, most hardworking player in history.
That's the place of hustling your way out to topflight.
Messi is indeed a genius with less hardwork because all of his drills are innate and instinctual, but Ronaldo has less talent when compared to Messi's but pretty much hardworking than Messi.
One can't just bow out to the other and that's why the argument is still waxing amongst the fans of either players.

All the best.
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by Akuruoulo(m): 1:46am On Mar 15, 2018
running around with the ball can't make the best but finishing the job does. cr7 is currently the best with unbreakable records. he is the King of ucl. he sets and break the record he seted. he seated a record on December only to break on fabuary, seated another on February only to break it on March(same record) etc
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by dawdaw: 6:05am On Mar 15, 2018
Jarus:
More hardworking than Messi, yes; but most hardworking in history, I doubt.

Players that played with him from Man U report how he would stay behind practicing free kicks and all those footwork after official training hours.

No prize for being most hardworking though. Just get the result.

Lol.. I guess I don't know. But try ask google abt Ronaldo's achievements especially in man u and beyond . hardwork pays.. While talent without hard work is useless
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by Antoeni(m): 7:31am On Mar 15, 2018
What do you expect from a science student
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by anigbajumo(m): 7:34am On Mar 15, 2018
Spartacuslastman:

sorry bro you are wrong all those players you mention above was playing in deep mid field while okocha was an attacker
throughout his stay at PSG he never scored 20 goals
is that a player

Lol,they are all attacker just that different matches determine the tactics to be used even same as okocha in Bolton nd hull city...
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by anigbajumo(m): 7:43am On Mar 15, 2018
Akuruoulo:
running around with the ball can't make the best but finishing the job does. cr7 is currently the best with unbreakable records. he is the King of ucl. he sets and break the record he seted. he seated a record on December only to break on fabuary, seated another on February only to break it on March(same record) etc

Hian,Leo the first player in Europe to reach 100 goals in few games than the likes of ronaldo,Raul nd co..Both goals nd assists messi owns that in Laliga.I knw u will say messi is their in Laliga b4 Ronaldo comes,messi has scored and assists more than Ronaldo if u check from the time he arrived Madrid...If u are watching barca everyday, u won't talk about goals b4 u class messi as the best,he does all things.
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by CuteMaro(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2018
Esseite:
Whatever ticks you... Am always amazed at the job creation in a single stadium whenever matches are played.

Nothing less than 1000/2000 jobs are created.

Me too. I always imagine how over 40,000 persons come willingly to watch the game. Not counting the millions of pipo all over the world watching Week in Week out. Now that is good business..

1 Like

Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by kcfresh110: 8:56am On Mar 15, 2018
Our Professional Training On Web Design Is Open For New Registration

Registration is Open!!!

Venue :Suite 3, Oremeji street, Pleasure B/stop Iyana Ipaja, . Lagos

Lecture Holds Weekly: On Mondays, Wednesdays. and Fridays

Lecture Time: Classes Begin by 10am - 3pm

Web Design & Development
Weekday Weekend ....8weeks

Web Development
Weekday Weekend .....4weeks

Web Design
Weekday Weekend .....4weeks

Lecture Holds Weekends:Saturdays (10am- 4pm)
Courses Include;

HTML,
CSS,
DREAMWEAVER,
FIREWORKS,
BOOTSTRAP,
BLOGGING,
WORDPRESS
MYSQL,
JQUERY,.
PHP
e.t.c.

OTHERS :DIGITAL MARKETING

DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION, WEB HOSTING, GOOGLE ADWORDS AND ADSENSE, SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
E-MAIL MARKETING, WEBSITE MARKETING

Manuals: Manuals and Videos will be available for requesting candidates.

Its 100% Practical Guaranteed
To register CALL/WHATSAPP

www.jolagict.com

Get the Skill! Get the money!
holuwertobex:
Unto released Music By Olamide Titled C. Ronaldo has got many people talking.

Olamide is a Barcelona Fan but sing for C. Ronaldo not Messi, Olamide replied said :

https://hitng.com.ng/naija-celeb/am-a-barca-fan-but-c-ronaldo-is-more-hard-working-olamide/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgTpXMVgtbs/

Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by Mandrake007(m): 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
oluwasegun007:

faith you say....

( response time: 10 :50pm, 14/03/18 Nigerian time)

am objective and I deal with fact.
fuçk that sh.it i said.

I was just trying to be optimistic eventhough it was quite apparent the odds were against us.
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by oluwasegun007(m): 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
Mandrake007:
fuçk that sh.it i said.

I was just trying to be optimistic eventhough it was quite apparent the odds were against us.

no vex....I understand,

me sef still dey fill the pain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) / Throwback Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On Set In 2009 / Jim Iyke With Mercy Johnson, Sola Sobowale And Toyin Abraham (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.