Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

See The Car Brands That Have The Most Loyal Customers - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Car Brands That Have The Most Loyal Customers (14437 Views)

Car Models From The Same And Different Brands That Share The Same Platforms / Car Logo Game: Tell Us The Names Of These Car Brands Using Their Logos Only / 28 Car Brands And The Year They Were Founded - Innoson Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Car Brands That Have The Most Loyal Customers by autojosh: 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
Japan vehicle brands enjoy the most loyalty from their customers.

This is according to the 2018 Edmunds Trade-In Loyalty Report.

The report, which studied more than 13.9 million vehicle transactions from 2007 to 2017, shows that customers are most loyal to Japanese brands such as Subaru, Toyota and Honda.

Other brands that enjoy reasonable amount of loyalty from their patrons include Ram and Chevrolet. They both had a loyalty rating of 54%.
At the other end, brands that enjoys the least loyalty include Chrysler, Smart and Dodge. These set – according to the Edmund report - experienced less return customers than Fiat and Mitsubishi.

The report also show that in the last decade, Subaru and Mazda experienced significant upsurge in customer retention. Mazda had the most number of return customers than any vehicle in 2017.

Meanwhile, on the losing side were Chrysler and Dodge.

These brands experienced very poor loyalty ratings. Their customers reduced by half over the studied period. Buick, also, did not fare well as its rating dropped from 35% in 2007 to 29% in 2017.

The Luxury segment experienced some loyalty to some brands.

For instance, Lexus, Land Rover and Audi experienced the most loyalty from its customers. These brands were followed closely by followed by Mercedes, Porsche and BMW.

However, in the category of the least loyal luxury customers include brands like Jaguar, Infiniti and Volvo.

In order for automobile brands to enjoy and maintain loyal following, Edmunds suggested that automakers need to “leverage emotional design, offer a wide array of SUVs and have a solid history of reliability.”

Source:

https://autojosh.com/japanese-cars-have-the-most-loyal-customers/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Car Brands That Have The Most Loyal Customers by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ok
Re: See The Car Brands That Have The Most Loyal Customers by autojosh: 6:20am On Mar 15, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Re: See The Car Brands That Have The Most Loyal Customers by Iscoalarcon: 6:57am On Mar 15, 2018
Toyota is the best

13 Likes

Re: See The Car Brands That Have The Most Loyal Customers by splmosixx(m): 6:57am On Mar 15, 2018
Shey person wey never chop de hear preaching?

Who loyalty epp undecided

3 Likes

Re: See The Car Brands That Have The Most Loyal Customers by Iscoalarcon: 6:57am On Mar 15, 2018
HsLBroker:
Ok
ok what must you book space undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Car Brands That Have The Most Loyal Customers by Iscoalarcon: 6:58am On Mar 15, 2018
splmosixx:
H
H for Hormones
Re: See The Car Brands That Have The Most Loyal Customers by xreal: 6:58am On Mar 15, 2018
I know honda got loyal customers despite the fact that the front wheel will behave this way sooner.

20 Likes

Re: See The Car Brands That Have The Most Loyal Customers by splmosixx(m): 6:59am On Mar 15, 2018
Your hormones bah grin
Iscoalarcon:
H for Hormones
Re: See The Car Brands That Have The Most Loyal Customers by ttshems(m): 7:00am On Mar 15, 2018
Long term reliability is very important in when sticking with a brand! This the Japanese auto companies got!!

3 Likes

Re: See The Car Brands That Have The Most Loyal Customers by blaise00700(m): 7:11am On Mar 15, 2018
KIA all the way kiss
Re: See The Car Brands That Have The Most Loyal Customers by echelons(m): 7:13am On Mar 15, 2018
xreal:
I know honda got loyal customers despite the fact that the front wheel will behave this way sooner.

It's either you're forever stuck to the old model cars or you lack maintenance culture for your Honda to still be pulling at this age.

I've driven my 2010 Accord for 4 years with little issues, and YES, my next car will be an ACCORD.

7 Likes

Re: See The Car Brands That Have The Most Loyal Customers by officializzijac: 7:14am On Mar 15, 2018
[quote author=xreal post=65850147]I know honda got loyal customers despite the fact that the front wheel will behave this way sooner. The reason is because their engine is very strong, durable and fuel economy is far better than any other car including toyota. I have the two and I can tell
Re: See The Car Brands That Have The Most Loyal Customers by officializzijac: 7:17am On Mar 15, 2018
[quote author=xreal post=65850147]I know honda got loyal customers despite the fact that the front wheel will behave this way sooner.[/quote The reason is because their engine is very strong, durable and fuel economy is far better than any other car including toyota. I have the two and I can tell
Re: See The Car Brands That Have The Most Loyal Customers by uchman48(m): 7:19am On Mar 15, 2018
What about we that don't have cars, well all i know is am always loyal to mallam Abu and Iya rukayat, because if i dont have money they will "No problem when you get the money, you pay me". That shows am a loyal customer na

1 Like

Re: See The Car Brands That Have The Most Loyal Customers by hisgrace090: 7:19am On Mar 15, 2018
For Volvo they need to remove that their crossing belt logo.

Volvo cars beauty is being seriously marred by that long crossing belt logo.
Re: See The Car Brands That Have The Most Loyal Customers by oyetunder(m): 7:29am On Mar 15, 2018
xreal:

U be foool, mumu, ediot.

he never insulted you now. If you are frustrated, go and protest in front of the National Assembly.

20 Likes

Re: See The Car Brands That Have The Most Loyal Customers by xreal: 7:32am On Mar 15, 2018
oyetunder:
he never insulted you now. If you are frustrated, go and protest in front of the National Assembly.

Read and comprehend the bolded part.

Did u read the word 'forever' init?

Read again and again till u understand.
Re: See The Car Brands That Have The Most Loyal Customers by Absoj(m): 8:23am On Mar 15, 2018
[quote author=xreal post=65850893]

Read and comprehend the bolded part.

Did u read the word 'forever' init?

Read again and again till u understand.[/quote
He didn't insult u...
Re: See The Car Brands That Have The Most Loyal Customers by Ndaemtso(m): 8:31am On Mar 15, 2018
Innoson all the way
Re: See The Car Brands That Have The Most Loyal Customers by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 15, 2018
Team Rangerover....
Re: See The Car Brands That Have The Most Loyal Customers by joinnow: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
Is Subaru in Nigeria self
Re: See The Car Brands That Have The Most Loyal Customers by Dottore: 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
[quote author=officializzijac post=65850549][/quote]
Why are Honda products not used for commercial or very taskul purposes like Toyota. Why are their dwindling sales figures for Honda products when compared to their previous years' records.

Before you argue blindly, check the sales figures of Honda Pilots vs Toyota Highlander,
Accord vs Camry
CRV vs Rav4
Civic vs Corrola
City vs Yaris
Ridgeline vs Hilux or Tacoma
Odyssey vs Sienna
Crosstour or Acura ZDX vs Venza
Acura TL vs Lexus ES350

Also check why Honda are discontinuing the production of many models. Simply because of low patronage resulting from reliability issues.
Re: See The Car Brands That Have The Most Loyal Customers by istephen(m): 4:18am On Mar 16, 2018
I personally like Honda though maintenance cost is a bit higher than Toyota.

(1) (Reply)

Washing Automobile Mechanical Parts With Petrol; Is It Really Wrong? / What Are The Causes Of Spark Plug Soaked With Oil? / Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.