Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Shocking: RCCG Pastor Vows Not To Call Adeboye Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking: RCCG Pastor Vows Not To Call Adeboye Again (1176 Views)

Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us / Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: RCCG Pastor Vows Not To Call Adeboye Again by Segzee1(m): 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
Adeboye At 76: Why RCCG Governing Council Vowed Not To Call Him Again

Pastor Enoch Adeboye, General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), who turned 76 years old, last Friday, has touched many lives in various ways – some rather amusing.

In a funny, yet profoundly instructive story, a member of the Governing Council of the Church vowed not to call Pastor Enoch Adeboye on the phone again.

Sometime ago, Pastor David G Kuo was an RCCG pastor in‎ charge of Kano State from where he called Pastor Adeboye over an issue. “I greeted him, but ‎he responded with ‘Yes sir’, and maintained that in everything he said.

“Ha! Not sure he knew the person he was talking to, I reminded him, ‘Sir, emi David lo n soro, sir.’(Sir, David is the person speaking).

“But he responded emphatically ‘I know, Sir!’ and the ‘Yes sir’ continued.

“Aah, who am I for a whole Pastor Adeboye to address that way? I was worried.

“To avoid that I decided I would not call him again.”

Under normal circumstances, a boss addressing a subordinate in that way is an indication that the latter may be in some kind of trouble or is being humoured. Besides that, even without being a pastor, Kuo knew that Pastor Adeboye, noted for signs, wonders and miracles, was a revered person. That was a lesson in humility.

You are just an *ORDINARY* departmental fellowship president and you’re talking as if you’re God, even being a fellowship president or a unit head doesn’t mean you’ve arrived … It’s not a curse if all people can read all over you is prude, you can’t go far with God! .. Let’s note these two chapters of the Bible
Proverbs 29:23
[23]A man’s pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.
1 Peter 5:5-6
[5]Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.
[6]Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

Don’t wait until that pride in u wreck ur destiny!

If anyone told u, you’re proud, don’t even ask if he or she is joking or not nor try to deny it… just go and pray urself out before it becomes too late for u to pray!!!*

Don’t wait until you’re forced to go to the University of Nebuchadnezzar where you will be made to study Zoology for BAD Seven Years

https://dailyfamily.ng/shocking-rccg-pastor-vows-not-to-call-adeboye-again/

Re: Shocking: RCCG Pastor Vows Not To Call Adeboye Again by Segzee1(m): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
undecided
Re: Shocking: RCCG Pastor Vows Not To Call Adeboye Again by CodeTemplar: 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hmmm . . . That's cool.
Re: Shocking: RCCG Pastor Vows Not To Call Adeboye Again by Memories12411: 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
Humility.
Re: Shocking: RCCG Pastor Vows Not To Call Adeboye Again by OnyeOGA(m): 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
Let the fight begin.
grin
Re: Shocking: RCCG Pastor Vows Not To Call Adeboye Again by Masama: 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
Freeze will soon react to this
Re: Shocking: RCCG Pastor Vows Not To Call Adeboye Again by Baawaa(m): 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
Baba is leading by example,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ENDTIME] Pastor Orders Female Congregants To Come To Church Without Underwear / Story Of Late CAC Founder, Apostle Ayo Babalola Why They Call Him Olorun 1930 / The TRUTH That Will Set You Free (john 8:32)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.