Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria (80628 Views)

Faulty Traffic Light In Abuja Gives Confusing Signals (Video) / Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria / Top 10 Longest And Straightest Highways In The World(Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by AkupeMBANO(f): 7:59am On Mar 15, 2018
macmiral:

im jobless but i made fp, you d employed nko without brain what have you achieved my brother?
have achieved nothing. but you are jobless
Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by one4GOD(f): 8:03am On Mar 15, 2018
macmiral:
So today I wentt out to get some stuffs at one of Ogun state center of commerce/attraction "Panseke metropolis" one of the busiest and behold the longest, most confusing pedestran bridge I decide to make use of it and you know I can't just climb without taking pictures.

Sit tight and see.

Photocredit: macmiral
Did you say long and confusing? Obviously you don't know lagos and if you do, then you have not been to Berger new bridge by the one and only able Ambode.

1 Like

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by Razak5(m): 8:13am On Mar 15, 2018
Smartini:
There is a bridge as long as this in Berger bus-stop, a very popular area between Lagos and Ogun State on Lagos-Ibadan expressway

Yes, but I think what the op is trying to say is that the bridge only moves you from point A to B.

That of berger leads you to three spots : the other side of the express, the side on LSPWC, abd then on the road Linking Lagos Ibadan express way.
You see, it's efficient - long but purposeful.

Op expresses his disgust cos' it can only link point A and B.

OP hope I'm wrong.
Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by kinah(f): 8:27am On Mar 15, 2018
Articul8:
Your picture analysis is more confusing.

the picture analysis is not confusing. the bridge should b tagged "The bridge of confusion" u really need to see it.
was looking arbor this morning. I shook my head! thinking what a waste!
Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by Assassin101: 8:32am On Mar 15, 2018
its like tryna find Biacan's center of gravity angry
Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by BiafranBushBoy: 8:43am On Mar 15, 2018
Basiljoe:

From I.T security expert to financial adviser, what's up?

When you work in a financial institution as an IT expert, what would you become? wink

Security is my background, but I am well vast in Finances and Investments.

1 Like

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by Gazzy88(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2018
Demonicide:
So you are from that place? Thats y u no get small sense.
I wanted to finish you but when I check your monicker,I give up. Proudly an egba man and one of us was the late fela anikulapo kuti. Who get sense reach am for your tribe? Pastor Tunde bakare,Tunde kelani (mainframe),Tunde lemo (DG ferma and former CBN deputy governor),chief olusegun obasanjo (former president,the longest serving president of Nigeria),chief MKO abiola,mobolaji johnson,fola adeola (co-founder of GTB and the other pair is also from abeokuta. So i can proudly say GTB is an egba bank)chief Ernest Shonekan (the shortest lived president of Nigeria),Prince bola ajibola (former world court judge),prof wole Soyinka (Nobel laureate) etc. Also the founder of cchub (largest startup incubation centre in nigeria) is also from abeokuta. You can google search these facts yourself. Can you tell us what and who your tribe has produced?
Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by reykhana(m): 9:13am On Mar 15, 2018
Omofunaab2:
I don't understand why some of you on this thread think that bridge is a waste.

Don't forget that ,the bridge links, Agbeloba, panseke, onikolobo, Onikoko/Adigbe and those going towards Oke-ilewo. Because some of you are talking as if it links just two roads,

People need to be enlightened as to why pedestrian bridges are important

Amosun built a pedestrian bridge at oke-sokori, about five years ago even though that one was not too long, people hardly use it, same people told Amosun that the pedestrian bridge was not needed at oke-sokori, instead it should be at panseke .

Now we have a pedestrian bridge at Panseke, some of you are still saying amosun is clueless.

Below is the picture of the bridge at Oke-Sokori that people have abandoned
People avoid that oke-sokori bridge cos of their security.Once ure in the bridge no one can see u again till u come out plus it’s dark both during the day Nd night.Check out the entrance Nd u wld notice it’s locked with chains .Even students of afrograms don’t have access to it.

1 Like

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by macmiral: 9:23am On Mar 15, 2018
kinah:

the picture analysis is not confusing. the bridge should b tagged "The bridge of confusion" u really need to see it.
was looking arbor this morning. I shook my head! thinking what a waste!

Seeing is believing dear, let them come and see for theirselves
Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by biacan(f): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2018
Assassin101:
its like tryna find Biacan's center of gravity angry
shocked
Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by macmiral: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
Razak5:

Yes, but I think what the op is trying to say is that the bridge only moves you from point A to B.

That of berger leads you to three spots : the other side of the express, the side on LSPWC, abd then on the road Linking Lagos Ibadan express way.
You see, it's efficient - long but purposeful.

Op expresses his disgust cos' it can only link point A and B.

OP hope I'm wrong.

Yes you are wrong, If I had gotten a very good aerial view from a scraper nearby you guys would have gotten my description better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 people Die As Helicopter Crashes Into Building in Opebi / Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. / The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.