Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,100 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Are You Hiv Positive? A Must Read For You. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Hiv Positive? A Must Read For You. (615 Views)

Are You Hiv/aid Patient? / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! / Are You HIV Positive? Let's Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Hiv Positive? A Must Read For You. by kpas4kpas: 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
Are you Hiv+ or you have a friend or love one? here is a good news for u. Get total cure within 3 months or your money back guarantee. Health the said is wealth. Reach me for direction on zero eight zero 38350756
Re: Are You Hiv Positive? A Must Read For You. by kpas4kpas: 7:26am On Mar 18, 2018
come back here and give your testimony
Re: Are You Hiv Positive? A Must Read For You. by horia: 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
this is how to do advertisement.
go to a federal hospital's lab
infect urself with the virus on camera, culture it inside ur body and test positive, cure it from urself then bring the negative test, I'm telling you, you would go places!

2 Likes

Re: Are You Hiv Positive? A Must Read For You. by kpas4kpas: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
horia:
this is how to do advertisement.
go to a federal hospital's lab
infect urself with the virus on camera, culture it inside ur body and test positive, cure it from urself then bring the negative test, I'm telling you, you would go places!
. This is health issue. if u r not positive pls stay clear
I pray u not to be a victim

(1) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth(photo) / Who Else Is Finding Pregnancy This Difficult Pls? / How True? Drinking Drinks Such As Coca Cola After Eating Mangoes Causes Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.