Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Who Else Is Finding Pregnancy This Difficult Pls? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Else Is Finding Pregnancy This Difficult Pls? (620 Views)

My Mom Is Finding It Difficult To Breathe At Night / Buhari Making Punishing Errant Doctors Difficult – NMA / Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Is Finding Pregnancy This Difficult Pls? by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 20, 2018
Hello all, I just completed 6th month in pregnancy and its been a very tough journey for me. Why do some women find pregnancy easy and some so difficult? I still have constant daily nausea and vomit once a while. I've dressed up almost two hours ago but I just can't gather d strength to go to d market. There's no food in d house and if I don't gather dat energy, then na starving things. 80% of d time, I feel like I'm TOTALLY drained of all my strength even to breathe na wahala. I just want to lay down all day long but its impossible as I have a one yr old and a 4 yr old that I have to attend to their needs by dragging leg. I check my pcv frm time to time its always ok. If not for my husband, my house would have been a pig stay because i no dey see single strenght to clean up. Going to market, cooking and attending to d kids is all i can manage for now. Though he gets fed up at times of washing and cleaning all d time. We both work so its not so easy. God help me let me deliver successfully and I'm done with pregnancy. Are there any tips to help get strength? I eat quite well fruits n veggies. I can't wait for d next 3 months to get my strength back
Re: Who Else Is Finding Pregnancy This Difficult Pls? by NwaAmaikpe: 1:58pm On May 20, 2018
shocked

I am actually finding it difficult to understand what you want me to do.

Aunty, I was not there when you were moaning and shouting "harder, harder".
Just wait it out.
The bad thing is you'd still open your legs when this pregnancy is over.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Finding Pregnancy This Difficult Pls? by Ovems(f): 2:06pm On May 20, 2018
Sorry for what you are going through but it will end soon and in praise too. See if you can get someone to come stay with you so you don't over work yourself. Having a toddler and a 4years old is no joke. Just ask any of your younger ones to come and help. You need all the help you can get. Even ask your neighbours to help you shop when there are going to the market. Ask for help, you may be surprised how people are willing to help.

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Finding Pregnancy This Difficult Pls? by ayaomen(f): 2:07pm On May 20, 2018
abeg wait o, this is your 3rd experience na. just chill

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Finding Pregnancy This Difficult Pls? by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Aunty,
I was not there when you were moaning and shouting "harder, harder".
Just wait it out.
The bad thing is you'd still open your legs when this pregnancy is over.

You are senseless!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Finding Pregnancy This Difficult Pls? by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 20, 2018
Re: Who Else Is Finding Pregnancy This Difficult Pls? by FINA4804(f): 2:21pm On May 20, 2018
My dear, you are not alone, but you just need to hold on, and keep praying for strength. This is also my third so I can imagine, my first and second where not like this, but watin we go do. I sometimes tell my friends that this is not me, always Tired. But just hang on you will soon be there. Always look on to God

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Finding Pregnancy This Difficult Pls? by Betakeshi: 2:47pm On May 20, 2018
Take iron supplements, you could be anaemic. Go and see your GP first to confirm.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Finding Pregnancy This Difficult Pls? by readyornot: 6:00pm On May 20, 2018
Why not buy a not too expensive washing machine to help with the dirty laundry?
Like a sister said, you could ask someone to help you during this period.
Wishing you a safe delivery. kiss

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Stomach Cancer Vs Stomach Ulcer.. / How Toimprove Your Vision&restore Youreyesight Withoutany Side Effect In Few Wee / Congolese Women Are Injecting 'chicken Stocks' Into Their Butts To Make It Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.