Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,181 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

How God Saved Me From The Hand Of Scammers Today In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How God Saved Me From The Hand Of Scammers Today In Lagos (573 Views)

I Lost My Savings To Scammers Today. / How God Saved Me From Ritualists During Job Interview / New Ways of Scammers and How I Was Almost Duped In Ikorodu Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Saved Me From The Hand Of Scammers Today In Lagos by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 15, 2018
I was on my way to work that morning... I was supposed to use keke or bus and sometimes cab to my office from Ikeja ....have been waiting for so long getting keke and bus... Suddenly I saw a cab already having two people inside
A lady at the front seat and an elderly man at the back... The driver called my direction and I hopped in hoping it was one of the cabs I do take... He asked if I had change I said yes and he asked the elderly man sitting at the back beside me he said he had #500 ...he now asked the lady at the front seat the lady was begging the driver to collect #150 with her load at the boot... The driver just packed at Allen junction and said if she can't pay 200 he will bring off those loads... And truly he went to the boot trying to bring down the load... I was even begging for her before the lady called the driver to come and continue the journey that she would pay #200 ...the driver hopped in and said that he didn't even know that it was Dollars she was carrying that he thought it was books
Asking her how she got the dollars... She was narrating to the driver that she is a prostitute and that a mallam took her at a hotel and was asking her to have sex with his dogs.. That was why she ran away with his money... The driver immediately asked me and the elderly man sitting beside me to drop and enter another car... Immediately the elderly man was telling them to let's share from the money since we heard of it.... Immediately I was somehow confused and being the kind of person I am... I have studied them with their actions and the way they were relating I quickly asked the driver to allow me alight... And he and the elderly man started telling me that they would take me to a woman place that she will remove a charm that is on the money... Immediately I shouted and scared him that I was a lawyer and also works with Sars that my colleague at work can track me where I am and being the kind of unlearned person they are... They quickly dropped me beside Lagos Television and said am a Bad luck and they zoomed off before I could call people.
It really shocked me that this kind of thing still exist
I wonder what would have happened if I didn't threaten them
But I thank God for saving me....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Saved Me From The Hand Of Scammers Today In Lagos by ameri9ja: 3:05am On Mar 15, 2018
U r one lucky dude.

Lalasticlala read well to avoid such happening to you o.
Re: How God Saved Me From The Hand Of Scammers Today In Lagos by greatnaija01: 3:08am On Mar 15, 2018
Bro.... GOD IS WITH YOU.... pls this should be on FP so that other nigerians can be vigilant.

horlarmiidey:
I was on my way to work that morning... I was supposed to use keke or bus and sometimes cab to my office from Ikeja ....have been waiting for so long getting keke and bus... Suddenly I saw a cab already having two people inside
A lady at the front seat and an elderly man at the back... The called my direction and I hopped in hoping it was one of the cabs I do take... He asked if I had change I said yes and he asked the elderly man sitting at the back beside me he said he had #500 ...he now asked the lady at the front seat the lady was begging the driver to collect #150 with her load at the boot... The driver just packed at Allen junction and said if she can't pay 200 he will bring off those loads... And truly he went to the boot trying to bring down the load... I was even begging for her before the lady called the driver to come and continue the journey that she would pay #200 ...the driver hopped in and said that he didn't even know that it was Dollars she was carrying that he thought it was books
Asking her how she got the dollars... She was narrating to the driver that she is a prostitute and that a mallam took her at a hotel and was asking her to have sex with his dogs.. That was why she ran away with his money... The driver immediately asked me and the elderly man sitting beside me to drop and enter another car... Immediately the elderly man was telling them to let's share from the money since we heard of it.... Immediately I was somehow confused and being the kind of person I am... I have studied them with their actions and the way they were relating I quickly asked the driver to allow me alight... And he and the elderly man started telling me that they would take me to a woman place that she will remove a charm that is on the money... Immediately I shouted and scared him that I was a lawyer and also works with Sars that my colleague at work can track me where I am and being the kind of unlearned person they are... They quickly dropped me beside Lagos Television and said am a Bad luck and they zoomed off before I could call people.
It really shocked me that this kind of thing still exist
I wonder what would have happened if I didn't threaten them
But I thank God for saving me....
Re: How God Saved Me From The Hand Of Scammers Today In Lagos by Sirmuel1(m): 4:31am On Mar 15, 2018
"if you're not Greedy, you might never be scammed".

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From The Hand Of Scammers Today In Lagos by obioji(f): 4:40am On Mar 15, 2018
Sirmuel1:
"if you're not Greedy, you might never be scammed".

So true
Re: How God Saved Me From The Hand Of Scammers Today In Lagos by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:14am On Mar 15, 2018
Old format.
Re: How God Saved Me From The Hand Of Scammers Today In Lagos by Jabioro: 5:24am On Mar 15, 2018
Glory be to God your greediness is not extreme..zero greedness mind took you off their track.
Re: How God Saved Me From The Hand Of Scammers Today In Lagos by Partnerbiz2: 5:34am On Mar 15, 2018
Na greed dey kill pesin

Anyaukwu in igbo

Ojukokoro in yoruba

Big eye in pidgin english

PROMO ON MTN DEALS ONGOIN..

Over 500 feeebacks. See below...

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From The Hand Of Scammers Today In Lagos by Nathan2016: 5:38am On Mar 15, 2018
Too old.. ..these ones are two step away from burning

(1) (Reply)

Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Iilegal Duty–aig / I Just Lost My Last Card In A Bus Now. Sad. / Stray Bullet Kills Pregnant Woman In Ibadan Butchers’ Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.