Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love (16123 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) / Dencia Steps Out In Bathrobe For Early Morning Interview On TVC,Lagos (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 15, 2018
-
Re: Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love by Iscoalarcon: 6:44am On Mar 15, 2018
Grupo:
The only thing I want to do right now is to turn her around, make her face that snooker table, lying perpendicularly to the table, with one of her legs still on the ground and the second raised slightly above the ground, making her bleached ass to shoot out. Then raise her short gown, fuuuck her brains out until it is reset to factory mode.
shockedshockedshockedshocked Dan iskan yaro
Re: Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love by Grupo(m): 6:47am On Mar 15, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
shockedshockedshockedshocked Dan iskan yaro

Wetin be Dan iskan yaro?
Speak what I would understand or go back to your village. You think we are in your village's town hall meeting.
Re: Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love by tragergeorge(m): 6:48am On Mar 15, 2018
Originality007:
who is this again? is she striper? and how much does she charge per night?
this one na another normal fool,even d dogs looks normal Dan her thoughts
Re: Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love by ngwababe(f): 6:48am On Mar 15, 2018
AlphaMajestic:
Chelsea get mind cut my 4.3mil...not even a goal....av ben awake all tru d night. angry..i curse them dis day...it shall never be well with dia generation..including dia fans

Bros calm down, shits happen sometimes!!

Up Chelsea!!
Re: Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love by baddosky1: 6:49am On Mar 15, 2018
AlphaMajestic:
Chelsea get mind cut my 4.3mil...not even a goal....av ben awake all tru d night. angry..i curse them dis day...it shall never be well with dia generation..including dia fans

Why you go play chelshit to score. You for just play them Away Un1.5 or you no sabi say chelshit dey like frigid 70yr old woman in the hand of Barca?

1 Like

Re: Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love by Iscoalarcon: 6:50am On Mar 15, 2018
Grupo:

Wetin be Dan iskan yaro?
Speak what I would understand or go back to your village. You think we are in your village's town hall meeting.
it means mannerless boy I.e someone that doesn't have manners undecided
Re: Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 15, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

Lmao. Take your frustration outta here.
Re: Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love by Grupo(m): 6:55am On Mar 15, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
it means mannerless boy I.e someone that doesn't have manners undecided
Okay, I see. So, you mean you are a manner less boy, right?
Re: Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love by talk2percy(m): 7:00am On Mar 15, 2018
Of course money can buy love
Re: Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love by Iscoalarcon: 7:00am On Mar 15, 2018
Grupo:

Okay, I see. So, you mean you are a manner less boy, right?
no you are the mannerless boy undecided
Re: Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love by igboresuper(m): 7:05am On Mar 15, 2018
The future of my children... In this part of the world, we believe so much in building future for our children which is good if we are able to build a good future for them.. Your child is studying Medicine, build a future for him or her by buying plots or acres of land that he or she can use for Hospital in future... Your child is studying Education courses, buy lands so that he or she can build a school in future... It goes like that... If you fix money in bank for your kids or yourself... Everyday Naira is loosing value.. What u buy #100 today will be like #200 in few weeks.. This means the money u keep in the bank reduces in value everyday.. Imagine buying a land for your child now at #300,000 per plot and in 10yrs, your child want to use it...The value of a plot then would have been like #5M.. But when you are buying properties, please be careful.. It's better to keep your money in the bank than to loose it in buying fake land..Let me introduce SWEET ESTATE to you with a Certificate from Ministry of Land saying the property is Real.. With 24/7 electricity and Government Tap water. ..The Estate is beside Federal University of Agriculture STATELITE campus.. Lots of companies around the Estate bcoz of water and electricity.. You can pay as low as #10,000 monthly for plots of land at SWEET ESTATE.. No OMO ONILE WALAHA... Buy the land and get your allocation of land immediately ..Contact me to get all necessary documents that shows the genuity of the land at Sweet estate, Abeokuta, Ogun State... Have a wonderful day..
FOR ENQUIRY CHECK MY SIGNATURE

Re: Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love by Dreahlami: 7:12am On Mar 15, 2018
I smell jealousy... cheesy

MrPdtech:
Attention seeking old bitch... How much wey she get sef
Re: Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love by Coldfeets: 7:27am On Mar 15, 2018
ameri9ja:

That's a comment.

I said comments... as in COMMENTS not comment!
Re: Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love by BoweryGirl(f): 7:27am On Mar 15, 2018
After God, give me a dog.
Re: Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love by Gkemz: 7:33am On Mar 15, 2018
Money can get you a pet. A pet can as well show you love and companionship but can't satisfy your sexual desire.
Re: Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love by Achillesdam500(m): 7:34am On Mar 15, 2018
MrPdtech:
Bro she's got money trust me
Re: Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love by Beedude(m): 7:41am On Mar 15, 2018
AlphaMajestic:
Bro Am A Barca Fan. But U Dont Need This
Re: Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love by okerekeikpo: 7:51am On Mar 15, 2018
This one wey finish Pogba career
Re: Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love by sirgalahad26(m): 8:01am On Mar 15, 2018
pele o! depressed bastardo!
Re: Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love by Arckeen: 8:22am On Mar 15, 2018
Yeeeee!! Lhasa Apso . Check my signature if you need one .
Re: Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love by olabrad: 8:25am On Mar 15, 2018
ameri9ja:
Hate to admit it, but she has a point.

She has no point. I don't need have millions to own a dog. I can be the poorest man on earth and still be loved unconditionally by my dogs.
Re: Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love by olabrad: 8:26am On Mar 15, 2018
Gkemz:
Money can get you a pet. A pet can as well show you love and companionship but can't satisfy your sexual desire.

You don't even need to have millions to own or win the unconditional love of a pet.
Re: Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love by AlphaMajestic: 8:43am On Mar 15, 2018
Bigtotoboi:

Lmao. Take your frustration outta here.
E be like say u no get sense....dwarf
Re: Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love by highchief1: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2018
MrPdtech:
atleast she get pass ur mama
Re: Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love by highchief1: 8:54am On Mar 15, 2018
post=65849482:
Singer,Dencia loves her pups and has advised those doubting money can buy love, to get themselves a dog.

She wrote alongside this stunning photo on Instagram

http://newshelm.ng/dencias-message-to-those-who-say-money-cant-buy-love/

cc lalasticlala mynd44
money can buy love but it can’t keep it.
Re: Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love by highchief1: 8:55am On Mar 15, 2018
Originality007:
who is this again? is she striper? and how much does she charge per night?
im her manager what she charges per night is ur dads 35yrs Salary
Re: Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love by Pataricatering(f): 10:30am On Mar 15, 2018
MrPdtech:
definitely more than you ! Lol
Re: Dencia’s Message To Those Who Say Money Can’t Buy Love by sweetgala(m): 11:02am On Mar 15, 2018
MrPdtech:

Her boy Pogba got enough for two

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages / OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India / I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.