Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,167 members, 7,864,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) (27532 Views)

Bribe-Seeking Policemen Kill 17-Yr-Old Boy Set To Leave Nigeria On Sunday (Pix) / If u see this thing u may leave Nigeria first thing tomorrow - PHOTOS / Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:20am On Mar 15, 2018
Your always leave the coup you started even though your brother was President, you killed the educated hausa and now we have fulanis you sob!

Donpresh95:
In 1967 Igbo people saw tomorrow and decided to leave, but u people backstabbed us. In 2013 IPOB started with the same aim and you guys are cursing them.

DON'T WORRY YORUBA, WHEN WE FINALLY LEAVE, WE WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE HOW BETTER YOU GUYS ARE COMPARED TO US IN YOUR HOPELESS COUNTRY AS YOU CLAIM.
Re: I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) by adidison(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2018
Donpresh95:
In 1967 Igbo people saw tomorrow and decided to leave, but u people backstabbed us. In 2013 IPOB started with the same aim and you guys are cursing them.

DON'T WORRY YORUBA, WHEN WE FINALLY LEAVE, WE WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE HOW BETTER YOU GUYS ARE COMPARED TO US IN YOUR HOPELESS COUNTRY AS YOU CLAIM.

How would leaving make anything better? I keep asking this question. Can you kindly explain?

1 Like

Re: I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2018
After all this complains and suffering,this same niggars will still vote for Buhari and you ask your self,who is the mumu here? I tire for Nigerian youths,always fighting online,and doing nothing to salvage the situation by coming together as one and vote out this fools in power.

1 Like

Re: I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) by Owamudia: 11:30am On Mar 15, 2018
Modupe Anyalechi

What's that? Gerrarahere!
Re: I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) by Nymeria247(m): 11:30am On Mar 15, 2018
Life has no value in Nigeria and it won't be fair to blame anyone willing to brace death and go against the odds in the quest for a perceived better life out there.

If you check the myriads of challenges faced by anyone unfortunate to be born into a poor Nigerian family; the desert and the high seas may begin to look like paradise...
-Bad/clueless governance
-Nepotism
-Ritualism
-Kidnapping
-Robbery
-Very high rate of unemployment
-Insecurity
-Hunger/Starvation
-hopelessness

Our people perish indeed for lack of vision...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) by maxdosh(m): 11:32am On Mar 15, 2018
I once shot a vox pop and in it I asked peoplr this question - IF THERE WAS A NEXT LIFE WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO RETURN AS A NIGERIAN

Some people said God forbid. Some said they will chose to be Americans, Europeans etc. Nigeria is hell, Government is this, Government is that.

I was nodding my head and saying Abi its true o. Till i asked one young guy who said something wise.

He said God is the one who chose to put him here. If God saw that his purpose was to be fulfilled in Europe he could have placed him there. He did not place him in congo or somalia but in Nigeria. So yes he will return again as a Nigerian if that is what God desires.

So in other words God in his infinite wisdom placed us here in a country where the government is a dimwit and animals like snakes and monkeys embezzle money. Where there is no light and we only see light when they want to ask for electricity bill. Where young girls are stolen, raped and or turned to wives by force. Where village ppl will not want to see u smile and live in peace.
Yes God put us here, maybe because there is a need only you can solve, no matter how little. Even if you are opportuned to go there. You don't go there and answer second class citizen and remain there developing them (thats what they want). No you go there gather knowledge and return to develop ur country.

If you believe God as the omnipotent surely u agree with me that all he does he does with wisdom. Cos he knows the end from the beginning. Just because he doesn't explain his plans to us doesn't mean he doesn't have one.

So make we chill. He knows best.
Check my signature o grin
Re: I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) by Originalsly: 11:48am On Mar 15, 2018
jerryunit48:
I heard someone that returned from Libya has gone back because he says it is better for him over there...irony of life
Hmmmm...... did you hear what he was doing?...or you didn't want to know?
@ topic.... I can't believe sooo many an be soooo foolish...... stowing away on a ship and don't even know where it is going....first port they would've run off thinking they're in Europe until they be seeing people they know who never left for Europe. Hmmm..... old Ness would've caused their halfway to Europe. Clueless people.
Re: I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) by burakado17: 11:58am On Mar 15, 2018
Sirmuel1:

Before nko? Nigeria be like country to you? cheesy
Then why can't you leave Nigeria? I am proud of my country. Nigeria.
Re: I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) by Jabioro: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
highchief1:
nigeria under Apc is not better than anywhere in the world I have traveled
l understood you my dear, APC is a conglomerate of scammers,legalized by law to defraud innocent citizens.We learned every day but for this APC it comes in a hard way.
Re: I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) by Dontquit: 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
Xavier9ja:
Who dem wan leave the country for. We must endure the sh!t hole together. Nice one NIS

Bros na abeg I dey beg u speak for urself.
Re: I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) by abbeyty(m): 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
Na only our politician dey enjoying the commonwealth, I wonder how these thieves sleep when they read this kind of news. But going to someone else country without a proper documentation is not the solution
Re: I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) by mastar111: 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
divicoded:

Truth be told, you did not see jack!

You wanted to run away with our commonwealth in 1967! Your leader saw warfire- he abandoned your fathers at the warfront and bolted away like a coward he was!

In 2015, you lost an election which you senselessly packed all your eggs in a basket, here you are whining again!!

What a shame?
See where the election u won in 2015 has kept u. See how much pple are trying to leave this country because of the election u won in 2015. Shame on u.
Re: I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) by highchief1: 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
Jabioro:
l understood you my dear, APC is a conglomerate of scammers,legalized by law to defraud innocent citizens.We learned every day but for this APC it comes in a hard way.
we go change an for them

1 Like

Re: I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) by Nickigold(f): 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
deadly voyage...d movie is all about young men that try to elope to Europe through a vessel...but unfortunately for them...d crew men murder dem. it was only a guy that survived....
Re: I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) by selfmade22: 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
what if nigerian population reduce to 1million people by "herdsmen or boko boys"...
Re: I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) by Jabioro: 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
highchief1:
we go change an for them
Let us endevour to have pvc
Re: I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) by Xavier9ja(m): 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
Dontquit:

Bros na abeg I dey beg u speak for urself.
u wan follow escape abi?
Re: I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) by Sirmuel1(m): 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
deolu2000:

But you are still here, it shows there is hope don't you think so?

Let the USA approve my visa, if I won't abandon this shithole
Re: I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) by brookz: 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
Donpresh95:

I like d speech of d new Ohaneze Ndigbo President. Pls read objectively.

In my own opinion, d enemy of Ndigbo is Ndigbo itself. I remember a time in this country when all d 6 ministers in Jonathan's kitchen cabinet were all Igbo's. Ayim Pius Ayim was SGF, Ngozi Okonjo Iwealla was in charge finance, Emeka Wogu was in Labour and productivity, Berth Nnaji was in Power and Energy, Dieziani Madueke was d powerful minister for oil. The 6 of them outside d Federal Executive Council would meet and decide what and what not to be discussed at d larger FEC. Whatever they decided would eventually be d position of government. In 6 years, this was d situation. Okiro and Onovo had d police under their control. Ihejerika and later Minimah controlled d Army. These powerful Igbo's could do and undo. Nigeria was in their pockets.
Rather than care about d poor Igbo chaps scattered all over d country, they were busy diverting billions of naira into their accounts at home and abroad. D 2nd Niger Bridge, they didn't do. They shared d money. The Lagos/Calabar rail lines passing through 9 States, 3 of them in d SE, they were not bothered. They refused to pay d Chinese d Counter part fund. They shared d money. Enugu/Onitsha, Aba/PH and other roads of economic importance to their fellow Igbo's, they abandoned.

Who is to blame? Who is marginalising d Igbo's?

You had your chance, you bungled it. There was only 1 Yoruba minister worth mentioning at d time, Akinwunmi Adesina. He was in Agric.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) by Dontquit: 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
Xavier9ja:
u wan follow escape abi?

Before nko..even those who papa be Naija landlord they escape how much more me wey my papa is not even known.

1 Like

Re: I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) by Basfaq(m): 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
talk2percy:
Anywhere is better than Nigeria, even Hell!
Try to go out first then you better.Not all that shinning is gold.May God Almighty bless our hustle in whatever circumstances we found ourselves.
Re: I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) by Tunks2017(m): 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
Running away in a ship without confirming where it is going to shocked

Re: I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
Youths are desperate to leave the shithole called Nigeria
Re: I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) by knnthroyales: 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
I'm just speechless
Re: I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) by deolu2000(m): 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
Sirmuel1:

Let the USA approve my visa, if I won't abandon this shithole
Lolßssssss guy you are vexing ooo
Re: I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) by deolu2000(m): 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
talk2percy:
there's no hope for Nigeria
But you are still here n surviving, isn't? so why not find something positive about NG.
Re: I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) by highchief1: 8:41am On Mar 16, 2018
Jabioro:
Let us endevour to have pvc
my pvc dey my car dash board
Re: I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) by Jabioro: 9:08am On Mar 16, 2018
highchief1:
my pvc dey my car dash board
Good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Robbed With Toy Gun Caught In Lagos / Kogi State University Student Stabbed To Death By A Fellow Student (Graphic Pics / ISWAP Kills Eight People In Maiduguri, Including 3 Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.