Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,684 members, 7,813,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

My Experience With A Criminal Banker - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With A Criminal Banker (975 Views)

Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hiring A Criminal To Rob Her Friend Of Her Iphone / Nigerian Man Killed After His Filipino Wife Alleged That He Is A Criminal / Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Criminal Banker by blessedez(m): 8:10am On Mar 15, 2018
Mods please I would like you guys to help me make this story reach people to avoid the mistake I fell into today.
So it started like this. Yesterday morning my dad gave our last born money to give to me so that i can pay it into someone's account, I counted the money and it was complete 8000(1000 was 6 and 500 was 4 in number), I kept the money on the bed and went for my daily activity and forgetting about the errand entirely. when it was around some minutes past 3pm, I remember it i hurriedly dressed and started going to the bank to avoid meeting their closure and also avoid talks from my dad, so when I got to the bank, I filled the deposit slip and stood on the queue waiting for my turn, finally, it was my turn, I gave the young man my money and the slip only for him to return it and told me that my money was not complete that it was remaining 1000, I was like "don't you know how to count money again " at first I didn't argue with so I pick up my phone and dialed my dad's number and asked him whether it was 8000 he gave me in the morning and he said yes, I called my mom and asked her to check whether there is any money on the bed, she said no, I called my elder brother to ask him the same question and he also said no then I became worried I then decided to return home and receive annoying talks from my dad than losing 1000 naira in this present day Nigeria. When I got home, I searched everywhere I could but didn't see anything I then called my mom to inform her of what was going on, we together joined hands and started looking for it and the search ended fruitless then my mom asked a question that made me remember something important that made me start writing this .My mom asked me "whether the money was in 500 note or 1000 then I remembered that when I was filling the deposit slip, I counted the 1000 to know how many it was so that I can write it down in the slip and I can remember that it was 6 in number there and then I started slapping myself because of my stupidity and forgetfulness and by the time I remembered this, it was already too late because time was far gone and I can't make it back to the bank again to ask the young man about my money and that is it.
Lessons and advice I learnt are
1. don't be late to ant function
2. when depositing money count it again and again and if possible let the banker know that you know how much you money is.
3.when dealing with people, don't show any sign that you are in a hurry otherwise you will make a mistake and I think that was what the banker saw that made him dupe me
4.always recount every activity you take.
thanks
mods its now your duty

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Criminal Banker by Jabioro: 9:00am On Mar 15, 2018
Truely! you are the true person of what you called yourself,You failed to queried the banker so both of you can recounted and see how it tally with your descriptn on the teller, instead you started calling home and abroad to know if Buhari is still C- in - C Nigeria
Re: My Experience With A Criminal Banker by sonsomegrigbo: 9:05am On Mar 15, 2018
which part of Nigeria did it happen?

pls respond so I won't accuse wrongly

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Criminal Banker by Pat081: 9:09am On Mar 15, 2018
Dis happen to mi too 5oonaira dat make it 5ok I gv d money to d lady only to tell mi dat 1k is Missing dia d money I count n a friend of mine too help mi to count it I just let it go like dat, it happen in UBA here in osun state
Re: My Experience With A Criminal Banker by sonsomegrigbo: 9:11am On Mar 15, 2018
Pat081:
Dis happen to mi too 5oonaira dat make it 5ok I gv d money to d lady only to tell mi dat 1k is Missing dia d money I count n a friend of mine too help mi to count it I just let it go like dat, it happen in UBA here in osun state

this kind of thing rarely happens in Yoruba land
Re: My Experience With A Criminal Banker by Pat081: 9:14am On Mar 15, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:

am very sorry to say dis u re nt well go take ur drugs
Re: My Experience With A Criminal Banker by Pat081: 9:18am On Mar 15, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:

d lady is lgbo if u want to knw if nt dat I dnt want to mention her name n d UBA am talking about because of her job
Re: My Experience With A Criminal Banker by sonsomegrigbo: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
Pat081:
d lady is lgbo if u want to knw if nt dat I dnt want to mention her name n d UBA am talking about because of her job

The lady is Igbo...
hmm interesting!

BTW, I am hale and hearty
Re: My Experience With A Criminal Banker by blessedez(m): 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
which part of Nigeria did it happen?

pls respond so I won't accuse wrongly
Enugu First Bank
Re: My Experience With A Criminal Banker by sonsomegrigbo: 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
blessedez:
Enugu First Bank

you are blessed....

na dem
Re: My Experience With A Criminal Banker by sonsomegrigbo: 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
blessedez:
Enugu First Bank

you are blessed....

na dem
Re: My Experience With A Criminal Banker by ConAir(m): 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
True talk,

We tend to look bankers as Decent people but, some are criminally inclined.

Banks these days tend to employ Ond holders so as to minimize expenses and end up paying them peanuts.

In as much stealing is bad let's be diligent in whatever our hands find doing.
Re: My Experience With A Criminal Banker by sunnymighty(m): 3:35am On Mar 16, 2018
Pat081:

Happened to me about two weeks ago @UBA Ogunlana Drive S/Lere branch.
Re: My Experience With A Criminal Banker by Pat081: 6:46am On Mar 16, 2018
sunnymighty:

Happened to me about two weeks ago @UBA Ogunlana Drive S/Lere branch.
abi but why UBA Everytime
Re: My Experience With A Criminal Banker by debolayinka(m): 6:57am On Mar 16, 2018
So it's not even animals that swallow money anymore, it's now sudden disappearance of cash.

Make any banker no follow me try that rubbish ooooo.
Re: My Experience With A Criminal Banker by blessedez(m): 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
debolayinka:
So it's not even animals that swallow money anymore, it's now sudden disappearance of cash.

Make any banker no follow me try that rubbish ooooo.
just be careful
Re: My Experience With A Criminal Banker by blessedez(m): 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:

you are blessed....

na dem
yes; o

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Criminal Banker by ameri9ja: 1:06am On Mar 17, 2018
As long as they steal only #1000, who cares.

(1) (Reply)

Commander SARS Rivers State, Newly Promoted ACP Akin Fakorede Recovers Four Cars / PHOTOS: Wedding Guest Pretends To Be Groom's Friend To Steal At Ceremony / Woman Hire Thugs To Kill Husband For Stopping Her From Wearing Jean Trouser(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.