Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

What Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To You? (1352 Views)

Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To You? by knotty(m): 11:01am On May 04, 2007
for me it is surviving one horrible motor car accident that would have left me quadriplegic, that is paralysed from neck downwards for life. everything else is bonus. Praise the Lord!

what is yours?
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Raymand(m): 12:32pm On May 04, 2007
Meeting my girlfriend. . .
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 2:51am On May 05, 2007
coming to the saving grace of Christ
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Ndipe(m): 3:06am On May 05, 2007
Jesus Christ is the best!!!
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To You? by kike001(f): 11:18am On May 21, 2007
i cant really say cuz deres loads of gud things dat ve happened 2 me
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To You? by OmoEko1(f): 5:39pm On May 21, 2007
@Raymand
So is this girl Chinese or Japanese

@the topic
The day i met soulmate kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To You? by iice(f): 3:05pm On May 23, 2007
My brothers!
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To You? by ronnieslimz(f): 12:18pm On May 25, 2007
my siblings my mum. . they all are wonderful
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To You? by tasiana(m): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2007
To wake up everyday and be sure that GOD loves me unconditionaly, Awesome feeln indeed.
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To You? by ajayi1(m): 10:57am On Jun 05, 2007
I love everybody mostly JESUS.
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To You? by VOR(m): 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2007
Birth of my child, nothing comes close.
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Nwamama1: 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2011
The best things that have ever happened to me;
1.   Jesus dying on the cross for my sins
2.   Waking up every morning from my sleep with good health.
3.   God guiding my going out and coming in
4.   My life, My mother, father, brothers & sisters, relations, neighbours and good friends

infact HIS Mercies, compassion, loving, caring and protection. ETC

THANK GOD FOR everything.
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Gokson01(m): 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2011
My best is yet to come, for my latter will be greater than d past
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Gokson01(m): 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2011
My best is yet to come, for my latter will be greater than d past
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To You? by sessy2(f): 7:10am On Mar 12, 2011
Finding my groove back.lol
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To You? by InkedNerd(f): 8:21am On Mar 12, 2011
The best thing that ever happened to me was coming to my sense with that yeye boy!!! grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To You? by obowunmi(m): 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2011
Inked Nerd is the best thing to happen to me. ***muah***
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To You? by obowunmi(m): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2011
Baby girl, how old are you ?
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To You? by BABE3: 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2011
For now: the best thing is family kiss
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To You? by koolchicco: 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2011
^^

Inked_Nerd:

The best thing that ever happened to me was coming to my sense with that yeye boy!!! grin

PMSL grin grin grin grin angry
Re: What Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To You? by InkedNerd(f): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2011
obowunmi:

Inked Nerd is the best thing to happen to me. ***muah***

Awww kiss kiss kiss

obowunmi:

Baby girl, how old are you ?

I'm 22 grin

koolchicco:

^^

PMSL grin grin grin grin angry

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Crocodiles Are Lovers Of Girls / A Discuss On Personnel Efficiency At The Workplace / How ‘phd Holder’ Lived, Died In Refuse Dump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.