Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: "Winners Chapel Now Has 23,000 Regular Employees" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "Winners Chapel Now Has 23,000 Regular Employees" (1079 Views)

How Bishop Oyedepo, Winners Chapel Raise The Dead On Easter Sunday (photos) / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Winners Chapel Now Has 23,000 Regular Employees" by HigherEd: 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
At the recently held Covenant University Alumni Eagle Summit which saw many Graduates of Covenant University coming "home" the Vice Chancellor of Covenant University Professor A.A. Atayero reeled out statistics on how Covenant University was fairing in the areas of Research, Teaching, Citations, Internationalisation and Industry Income.

The Vice Chancellor opened his speech by thanking the Living Faith Church headed by Dr. David Oyedepo for their constant support of the university, before making a presentation on "The State of the University" to the University Alumni. The Vice Chancellor told the audience that Living Faith Church has been providing 300 million naira annually so Covenant university can have access to Data analytics(in addition to other financial grants) which allows CU to track her progress on many indicators and parameters.

The Vice Chancellor explained why Covenant university didn't make the Top 1000 university for the Times ranking of 2017 but assured the audience that come 2018 Covenant is expected to blast through the top 1000 university ranking by Times Higher Education since CU has now surpassed both the prerequisite for ranking and now has over 1000 research work published and indexed on SCOPUS.

Bishop Oyedepo briefing Covenant University Graduates on the State of Living Faith Church made it clear that the Church is waxing Stronger as the Church now has 23,000 Regular employees who take their pay from the church(and or its subsidiaries)

Bishop also advised graduates of the university to be forthright about expunging bad eggs from their various business establishment if they need to, less their businesses may just crash out. He cited an example saying over 530 Pastors of Winners Chapel have either been sacked or resigned since the inception of the ministry.

Bishop Oyedepo also admonished Graduates of the Institution to help fund many of the financially "challenged" students at the University saying he hopes to see a time when Graduates of the Institution would call to find out the number of students having challenges in paying their fees and would help them pay. Pointing to the fact that he himself has been paying for the fees of many students even before the Church started creating universities. He also said that the first 20 and 50 million ever used by for research at the university were personally funded by himself

The Bishop also informed the Alumni group that two of the people he once sponsored through school are now Professors at Covenant University.

At Prayer time, the Bishop called out the Co- Pilot of the Church Aircraft, a Graduate of Covenant who had equally escaped from the near plane crash of the Jet Conveying the Bishop which happened in September 2017 enroute Cyprus-Isreal and prayed for him never to witness such an horrifying event again in his career.

As regards finances of the Covenant University Alumni Office Oyedepo said "I do not want to nurse an adult child, therefore I won't put a dime in it(the Alumni income). There are many Organizations my foundation pays salaries for and we have been doing that for over 15 years now but you have grown..."

In conclusion the Bishop Prayed that he would live to see one of the Graduates of the university as President of Nigeria and that they should remember the son of who they are when they get there. He also said "I would be the happiest man if you reach where I could not reach and touch what I could not touch." The Bishop had earlier said that any Graduate of the University who failed to surpass him has failed.

https://educationexplorersite./2018/03/15/bishop-oyedepo-winners-chapel-now-has-23000-regular-employees/

Lalasticlala DesyNer

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Winners Chapel Now Has 23,000 Regular Employees" by Degis(m): 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
Praise the living Jesus. Thank God for His faithfulness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Winners Chapel Now Has 23,000 Regular Employees" by HigherEd: 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
Degis:
Praise the living Jesus. Thank God for His faithfulness
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Winners Chapel Now Has 23,000 Regular Employees" by CodeTemplar: 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
Will haters like this? Let me wait and see . . .

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Last Wishes Of Alexander The Great / The Covenant Of Fruitfulness – Bishop David Abioye / Pst Chris, Pst Benny Hinn & Sharon Oyakhilome In Tears In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.