Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Voguepay Wat Is 3d Enabled - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Voguepay Wat Is 3d Enabled (990 Views)

Voguepay, Paystack And Lhpay: Please Recommend. / Voguepay Is Dead: Long Live Voguepay 3 / ‘enabling Regulatory Environment Needed For Fintech To Thrive’ – Voguepay CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voguepay Wat Is 3d Enabled by betonnaira: 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2018
Plz explain somebody i dont understand
Re: Voguepay Wat Is 3d Enabled by ekpeye(m): 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
Op, 3D means three dimension
1. You log into vogue pay the make online payment with your vogue account details.
2. You are taken to a page where you put in your card details including your pin etc.
3. Your are taken to another page again where you will be asked to put in the otp, one time password that your bank will send to your phone. These three stages are called 3D.

1 Like

Re: Voguepay Wat Is 3d Enabled by betonnaira: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
So what happens when am able to do that on other site but not on voguepay sounds more like 2d to me
Re: Voguepay Wat Is 3d Enabled by Voguepay: 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hello @betonnaira,

3-D Secure is an XML-based protocol designed to offer an additional security layer for online credit and debit card transactions. As a standard, you are expected to provide one time password, OTP before transactions are completed.

Thanks to @ekpeye for explanation

Why does VoguePay transactions require 3-D authentication?

1. 3-D secured transactions reduces the chances of fraud due to unauthorized usage of cards. The OTP is usually delivered to user's mobile number by SMS or email. Hence, if your card was used without your permission, you can still interrupt the transaction.

2. The process of charge back is easier to manage in cases of fraud attempts and merchants bear less liabilities

At VoguePay, we understand that 3-D is a safer option, but NOT the most convenient. For merchants that require the more flexible 2-D gateway, we are open to discuss enabling it for their transactions.

Please send a mail to support@voguepay.com to discuss further.
Re: Voguepay Wat Is 3d Enabled by betonnaira: 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
But doesn't work with verve only master card i tink ur upgrade has put a dent on it

(1) (Reply)

Hot Selling Ebook | Instant Cash Strategies Now Available / Please, What's The Current Rate Of Payoneer Card On Naija ATM / My Journey With Chartubate ($1200 Monthly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.