Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Which Is The Highest Promoter Of Cultism In Our Society? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Which Is The Highest Promoter Of Cultism In Our Society? (3437 Views)

557 Youths Renounce Cultism In Rivers, Surrender Weapons, Charms To Police (Pix) / Photo Of Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Wanted For Armed Robbery, Cultism In Imo / Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Highest Promoter Of Cultism In Our Society? by Omuneizzy6(m): 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nairalanders, lets discuss this together. Which is the highest promoter of cultism in our society? A. The Family B. The Church C. The School D. The Politicians
I believe this is Jamb question 2018
#OmuneIzzy

Re: Which Is The Highest Promoter Of Cultism In Our Society? by xreal: 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
Nairalanders, lets discuss this together.
Which is the highest promoter of cultism in our society?
A. The Family
B. The Church
C. The School
D. The Politicians

I believe this is Jamb question 2018

#OmuneIzzy

None of the above....answer is...

Nollywood movies.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Highest Promoter Of Cultism In Our Society? by Wisebird22(m): 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
nigeria politicians,
Re: Which Is The Highest Promoter Of Cultism In Our Society? by Omuneizzy6(m): 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
xreal:

None of the above....answer is...
Nollywood movies.
this answer weak me
Re: Which Is The Highest Promoter Of Cultism In Our Society? by ConAir(m): 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
POLITICIANS,

These politicians not only support cultism and thuggery but, also prostitution.
Go to yabatech, Unilag and see what's happening in the evening.

Someone told me how he was into cult related activities while in school, they were caught.
When they were about to be bundled into the black maria, a call came in and they were released with immediate effect.

Our politicians are solidly behind most cult related activities.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

University Staff Brutally Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen On His Way From Abuja (pic / Heavily Armed Men Seen Patrolling The Streets In Eastern Nigeria / 8 Years After Selling His Kidney To Buy An Iphone 4, This Chinese Boy Is...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.