Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

8 Years After Selling His Kidney To Buy An Iphone 4, This Chinese Boy Is... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8 Years After Selling His Kidney To Buy An Iphone 4, This Chinese Boy Is... (3441 Views)

Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land / See This Chinese Restaurant In Lagos That Doesn't Serve Or Admit Nigerians / Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Years After Selling His Kidney To Buy An Iphone 4, This Chinese Boy Is... by omgvoices: 11:45am On Nov 03, 2019
Apple devices are notoriously expensive. So much so that selling a kidney to buy one seems like a plausible way to get that half-eaten apple in your hands.

According to VICE, a Chinese teenager, Wang Shangkun, did just that so he could buy the latest iPhone in 2011.

Unfortunately, soon after, he suffered severe organ failure and has been bedridden ever since.

He was just 17 years old when he peddled his kidney on the black market for ₹2.3 lacs. He used the money to purchase an iPad 2 and an iPhone 4.

When questioned by The Epoch Times about his senseless purchase, he said,

Why do I need a kidney? One is enough.

He looked for potential buyers and was approached by an organ harvester in an online chat room who gave him $35,000 for his right kidney. He underwent illegal surgery which later proved to be ‘life-changing’ for him.
Within months, Wang developed an infection in his left kidney and ultimately suffered organ failure.
Fast-forward 8 years, Wang is now attached to a dialysis machine and is likely to be bedridden for the rest of his life. He requires daily dialysis to clear his blood of the toxins that his left kidney can no longer filter.

According to Gizmodo, doctors have informed him that he can now probably use a transplant of his own which might cost him 8 times more than what he was paid for.

Nine people who operated on him illegally have since been arrested and 5 have been charged with intentional injury and organ trading.

Check him out as he regrets his actions; https://omgvoices.com/chinese-boy-iphone-4/

Re: 8 Years After Selling His Kidney To Buy An Iphone 4, This Chinese Boy Is... by angelEmade: 11:50am On Nov 03, 2019
lol...crazyman.see what iphone have caused ooo
Re: 8 Years After Selling His Kidney To Buy An Iphone 4, This Chinese Boy Is... by Carmit(m): 11:53am On Nov 03, 2019
So this iPhone craze Don start since 2011?

I wonder the wonders people will perform for iPhone 11

1 Like

Re: 8 Years After Selling His Kidney To Buy An Iphone 4, This Chinese Boy Is... by kestolove95(m): 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
Go give ur virginity or kidney, iphone 20 pro is coming
Re: 8 Years After Selling His Kidney To Buy An Iphone 4, This Chinese Boy Is... by chigoziri2403(m): 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
To buy the new iPhone 11, he needs to sell his remaining kidney, liver, pancreas, testicle, spleen and bladder, after all what does he need them for?

5 Likes

Re: 8 Years After Selling His Kidney To Buy An Iphone 4, This Chinese Boy Is... by Freemanbobble: 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
Okay
Re: 8 Years After Selling His Kidney To Buy An Iphone 4, This Chinese Boy Is... by donbachi(m): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kidney for iPhone....are u kidding me.
Re: 8 Years After Selling His Kidney To Buy An Iphone 4, This Chinese Boy Is... by DonFreshmoney(m): 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
Some people are born stupid..

I feel like spitting in his left kidney

1 Like

Re: 8 Years After Selling His Kidney To Buy An Iphone 4, This Chinese Boy Is... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hit me up
Re: 8 Years After Selling His Kidney To Buy An Iphone 4, This Chinese Boy Is... by Blacknote: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
I want to sell my own kidney. Interested buyer should please DM
Re: 8 Years After Selling His Kidney To Buy An Iphone 4, This Chinese Boy Is... by Jakumo(m): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
I too am unable to afford the new I-Phone, and right up until the moment I read this news report, I was hellbent on selling off some excess poundage from my manhood, to raise the funding I will need to join the hallowed ranks of the Imperial I-Phone Owners League, Nigeria Chapter.

Against the background of this botched organ removal surgery in China, I may now cancel my reductive surgery appointment, out of an abundance of caution.

1 Like

Re: 8 Years After Selling His Kidney To Buy An Iphone 4, This Chinese Boy Is... by Mightyhaiz: 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
Legbegbe
Re: 8 Years After Selling His Kidney To Buy An Iphone 4, This Chinese Boy Is... by Mursz: 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kidney for iphone..... now iphone 4 is obsolete in 2019 and kidney has failed.

See gbege!

1 Like

Re: 8 Years After Selling His Kidney To Buy An Iphone 4, This Chinese Boy Is... by americaninja1: 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
And those dat sold their Hymen too .. una weh don o.. iphone11 go come an go too but ur life wont remain d same again.
Re: 8 Years After Selling His Kidney To Buy An Iphone 4, This Chinese Boy Is... by MichaelVal: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
After reading this post, i realized my appendix is no longer useful to me. Please i need a serious buyer. 45.3m only..

1 Like

Re: 8 Years After Selling His Kidney To Buy An Iphone 4, This Chinese Boy Is... by CrazyMan(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
angelEmade:
lol...crazyman.see what iphone have caused ooo
Re: 8 Years After Selling His Kidney To Buy An Iphone 4, This Chinese Boy Is... by BlackfireX: 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
Now that they are selling iPhone 11 ....

What will he sell?
Re: 8 Years After Selling His Kidney To Buy An Iphone 4, This Chinese Boy Is... by tbibuzz(m): 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
I feel bad for the guy ,shey imm for just wait small now wet iPhone 11 DON comot see as hurry hurry make am settle for iPhone 4 he would have been bedridden but still holding his iPhone eleven
Re: 8 Years After Selling His Kidney To Buy An Iphone 4, This Chinese Boy Is... by Jakumo(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
MichaelVal:
After reading this post, i realized my appendix is no longer useful to me. Please i need a serious buyer. 45.3m only..

Normally, you are not permitted sell the appendix alone, due to the labor that is entailed in mining for human spare parts. To attract serious and reasonable price bids, the appendix must be packaged with other more useful internal organs, such a your liver, kidney, or corneas, all of which are present in pairs, allowing for the sale of one at a time.

Please let us know your selection so that I can alert Baba Mukaila Eleran, in order that he can prepare to receive another patient at his surgical theater located in beautiful Jankara Market, Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Years After Selling His Kidney To Buy An Iphone 4, This Chinese Boy Is... by Bahamas95(m): 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
Some people don't deserve to be called humans walai. Even a monkey won't trade it's finger for banana..

Chai!

1 Like

Re: 8 Years After Selling His Kidney To Buy An Iphone 4, This Chinese Boy Is... by Gosj01(m): 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
What will he sell now to buy iPhone 11?

Smh!

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.
Re: 8 Years After Selling His Kidney To Buy An Iphone 4, This Chinese Boy Is... by Ojiofor: 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
Sold kidney to buy a gadget?
Boy,are you kidding me?
Re: 8 Years After Selling His Kidney To Buy An Iphone 4, This Chinese Boy Is... by Erums(m): 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
kestolove95:
Go give ur virginity or kidney, iphone 20 pro is coming

Smile looks evil but beautiful.. Jyst an admirer

(1) (Reply)

‘if I See You, You Die, If You See Me, You Die’, Wanted Cultist Threatens Ede / More Pictures: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-ife Osun / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Seen Begging His Fighters Not To Run (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.