Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Rapper Olamide `baddo’ Launches New TV Channel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Olamide `baddo’ Launches New TV Channel (325 Views)

"I De Groom My Dada!" - Olamide Baddo Flaunts Hairstyle (PHOTOS) / "Why I Choose Not To Help Anybody" - Nigeria Rapper, Olamide / Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Olamide `baddo’ Launches New TV Channel by ybtcnews: 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
Rapper Olamide Adedeji a.ka. ‘Baddo,’ on Thursday, announced the launch of his Television Channel, `Voice Of The Streets (VOTS)’.Olamide The launch date incidentally is the Science student crooner’s birthday and he described the station as “a birthday gift to myself.’’

He further dedicated the station to his family, especially his late mother who passed away recently, his son and his record label YBNL. Olamide, 29, shared the news through his instagram handle @baddosneh, where he wrote, “I dedicate this television station to my late mum and dad. Thanks for letting me chase my dream.

“Also to my son Batifèori Maximiliano Adedeji when I look up in the sky I ask myself why am I trying to live, if I’m just living to die, but when I look down I see the answer.

“Thanks for making me a better man. This is also for the day ones that have been supporting ruthlessly through the thick and thin.

Full Story Link: http://ybtcnews.com/2018/03/15/rapper-olamide-baddo-launches-new-tv-channel/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: How Nigerians Voted For Housemates / Breaking News. Miss Nollywood Beauty Pageant On Sunday Crown New Queens. Photos / Sisi Yemmie: Happily Married Lifestyle Vlogger Helps Us Find BAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.