Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Oriflame Sweden Product Is Availabe - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Oriflame Sweden Product Is Availabe (779 Views)

Marachy's Beauty & Spa Online Course In Connection With Oriflame Sweden Nigeria / Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How / Make Yourself Beautiful And Young With Oriflame Products. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oriflame Sweden Product Is Availabe by hannaluv(f): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
some of us ladies with natural hair that do feel pain when combing or trying to park our hair together, while some their own is dandruff and breakage of hair.
Thanks to this company Oriflame sweden who say no to all all this by introducing a range called love nature wheat and coconut oil.
it's in three in one, the shampoo, hair conditioner and hot oil. I said use this and forget what breakage and dandruff is and get soft natural hair of your dream. use and share testimony.
The shampoo=2590
The hair conditioner =2590
The hot oil=990
All together 6,170naira only.

We deliver nation wide but for those people in Taraba state, I am presently in Taraba State.
To order, chat on whatsapp/call 07062118727.[b]some of us ladies with natural hair that do feel pain when combing or trying to park our hair together, while some their own is dandruff and breakage of hair.
Thanks to this company Oriflame sweden who say no to all all this by introducing a range called love nature wheat and coconut oil.
it's in three in one, the shampoo, hair conditioner and hot oil. I said use this and forget what breakage and dandruff is and get soft natural hair of your dream. use and share testimony.
The shampoo=2590
The hot oil=990

We deliver nation wide but for those people in Taraba state, I am presently in Taraba State.
To order, chat on whatsapp/call 07062118727.[/b]some of us ladies with natural hair that do feel pain when combing or trying to park our hair together, while some their own is dandruff and breakage of hair.
The shampoo=2590
The hot oil=990

To order, chat on whatsapp/call 07062118727.

(1) (Reply)

Sell Us Your Itunes Card, Amazon Cards Etc / Get Richer While Asleep With Landinvest . 27% On Your Investment In 6months / Zmartbit..earn 50% As An Affiliate. See How..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.