Stats: 3,150,904 members, 7,810,481 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How (1034 Views)

Oriflame Sweden Product Is Availabe / I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily / Make Yourself Beautiful And Young With Oriflame Products. (2) (3) (4)

Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Natmvaa: 7:56am On May 22, 2020
Top of the morning to you all nairalanders. I desire to help someone here who will grab the opportunity am about to share here. Before that, my name is Natachi Quality Services approved.

I came across this business opportunity in October 2019. A friend had introduced one of their products to me. After i bought it and used it, i practically fell in love with the products. I became a loyal customer to this lady, one day, she said to me, why don't you get registered with this company so you could buy directly from the company since it will be cheaper for you. Considering that the registration was just a token, i accepted the offer. I got registered and was just happy using their products both for my self and my family.

It continued like that untill last month April, the month that we were all at home due corona virus pandemic. Then I had the time to follow up with their activities on the group where i was added at the point of registration. To my amazement, their activities and performance was mind blowing considering that everyone was on quarantine.

They were all busy showing their individual alerts gotten from the company for the month of April in which many people with circular jobs were not paid and businesses were in shambles.

That encouraged me to try out the business part of this great opportunity this month of May. Low and behold, my own very performance has been mind blowing.

I gave my self a target to hit this month. And as i type this now, i already surpassed my target and the month isn't over yet.

Stay tuned. I will shortly bring to us details of this business, how it works and what is required of you.

Re: Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Berkley89(m): 11:41am On May 22, 2020
Please further explain in details how this scheme works.Thank you
Re: Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Natmvaa: 3:37pm On May 22, 2020
Berkley89:
Please further explain in details how this scheme works.Thank you

Sure @ Berkley89.

Ok let me continue
Re: Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Natmvaa: 3:42pm On May 22, 2020
What is this Oriflame all about?

Oriflame is a multi-level marketing cosmetics company founded in Sweden in 1967 by Jonas af Jochnick, Robert af Jochnick (2 brothers) and Bengt Hellsten (a friend). The company is based in Switzerland . Jonas died last year.

Oriflame is also the largest beauty company selling direct in Europe and no.2 top ten best cosmetics brand in the world.
Re: Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Natmvaa: 11:06am On May 23, 2020
So sorry guys. Too much activities.

Is Oriflame a good brand?

Oriflame is really a very good company which sells products which are made of natural ingredients. No chemicals are used in this. It truely says you can have fun, you can make money, and most importantly you can look great with Oriflame. ... Oriflame is one of the best direct selling beauty company .

Why join Oriflame?

As an Oriflame Consultant, you get 23% discount on the entire range of high quality beauty products (all our products are from fruits, plants and flowers)

You can order products online to be delivered to your home.

You get gifts by doing certain business points

On the gift part, see last month gift and this month gift just for buying products.

Re: Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Natmvaa: 11:28am On May 23, 2020
The first gift above was given to consultants last month while the last 3 above all are for grabs by consultants this month. So many consultants already qualified for these including my humble self.
There is actually no month without free gifts, I so love oriflame �����

The first gift to new Consultants this month is the Free Registration Offer. This can only apply when you buy products of 8k. Note that the month is not over yet that means this free registration offer is still very much available.

The second gift has 2 packs. First is make 100 points from buying products (#18000) and claim any one product of your choice at 30% discount OR make 150 points from buying products (#28,000) and claim any one product of your choice at 45% discount.

Then the bigger gift. Make 275 points from buying products (#48,000) and claim any of the 3 sets posted above earlier for FREE. All claims is this month.

For the new members that join this month, with 275 points, you are qualified for all the gifts including payment of discount to you by the company. This is absolutely incredible. These are offers you should not miss out on
Re: Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Natmvaa: 11:32am On May 23, 2020
This another gift for all new members who join this month and buy products of (#28,000 or #34,000). When you do this , you make either 150 or 200 points to qualify for the welcome program step one. It run for 3 consecutive months effective month of joining. You claim one product from the set at #2000 or #1,500

Re: Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Natmvaa: 11:40am On May 23, 2020
How does Oriflame Business Work?

It all starts with one simple step, joining Oriflame. There are two ways you can earn money with Oriflame! If you enjoy selling you can increase your earning by making up to 20% profit on the orders you collect from customers. ... Build your own team of consultants by inviting others to join Oriflame.

Getting started in Oriflame is the most important step and this requires self determination. Too much analysis and enquiries from family and friends make some people back out without even trying out. This is the step to transformation of lives but unfortunately most people find it difficult to move beyond this point. Congratulations to those who have taken this step�����

We failed because we make mistakes (knowledge gap).

We try again, because we don't want to give up (Determination).

We succeed, because we have learnt from our mistakes (understanding the situation).

Determination is the key behind the transformation of failure to success

Oriflame has 3 Basic Offers To Consultants:

Check bellow

Re: Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Natmvaa: 11:43am On May 23, 2020
We have 3 categories of people who join Oriflame.

�CONSUMER
�RETAILER
�BUSINESS BUILDER

So when you join Oriflame, identify your group inorder to make business much easier and fun for all of us���������‍♀️�‍♀️*

����������������

*�Who are consumers?*

Consumers are those who joined the business to enjoy 23% discount, use our amazing swedish natural products �.

Can they qualify for monthly offers? Yes they can, cause all the need to do is buy the desired amount of products.

Do they get paid monthly? Yes they earn little cause they only earn from what they buy by themselves.

� *who is a retailer?*

A retailer is a consultant who registers to sell and make immediate profits from sales��.
.��

Do they get offers for the month? Yes they do.

Do they get paid? Yes based on what they buy.

� *who is a business builder?*

A business builder is someone who does the above 2�� and also recruits people who want to join the business to earn money as well, a business builder recruits massively, and trains his/her team on how to do same�� a business builder understands the power of team, a business builder does it all and takes it all�‍♂️�‍♂️� a business builder works to get alllllllllllllll the sweet offers and promises this sweet company has prepared for us.

Does a business builder get offers for the month?
Absolutely yes

Does a business builder qualify for free vacation trips? Yes

Does a business builder gets paid from the people in his/her team?
Yes with more money �

*YES YES AND YES�.....*

A business builder takes it alll����

*Now the question is where will you belong?�*
Re: Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Natmvaa: 11:48am On May 23, 2020
Before, during and after this Lockdown, all of us in our different homes brush our teeth with family members every morning, use cream, roll one, body spray, shampoo and conditioner to wash hair. We are more home with our husbands and want to look and smell our best��‍♀�. Oriflame has all the products for you to get more attracted to Oga . Why not join during this free registration promo and shop all your high quality products at a 23% whooping discount instead of going out to the malls and getting unnecessarily exposed in this lockdown. If you invite your friends to join and shop too, you get some discounts credited into your bank account for their shopping. Let's not wait until the pandemic is over before we key into this amazing online home base business.

Because of the free registration promo this month, I want as many people that are interested to benefit by launching their business with 8k. After launching your business, invite your friends to join this group and benefit from the training which will enable the prospect start up too and duplicate the same process.

This group is for Oriflame Sweden Business Opportunity. In this pandemic, we can genuinely make good money from Oriflame beauty products by buying from the company directly and also inviting our friends to buy. You get paid by the volume of sales you are able to make within a month . If you have friends joining to buy, the sales volume will be amazing and Oriflame credit your bank account with discounts based on the total volume of sales you and your friends are able to generate.

In this pandemic, businesses are shutdown, salaries are reduced while some are not paid at all, sales for some businesses are drastically reduced but it may interest you to know that this same lockdown and pandemic is a boom season for Oriflame Sweden and few other businesses. See sales figure for a team in Oriflame last month below����

. This was possible because so many people were buying in the Team. If your bank account is credited with 10% of this amount as discount , how much will that be? Someone should tell us the discount amount. This is why we need to invite whoever that cares to join through this free registration promo window. Don't just sit and complain pandemic lockdown with the dwindling economy, there is a positive side. Some people are making it in this lockdown. This is a boom season for people in Oriflame business who knows what he or she is doing.

Re: Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Natmvaa: 12:06pm On May 23, 2020
Let me see if a few videos can be uploaded here for more understanding . Oh sorry guys, the videos couldn't upload here.

Let me drop a few products here for your view.
Below are just a few skin care products

Re: Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Natmvaa: 12:12pm On May 23, 2020
Just a few more guys . All products are from organic components. It brightens your natural skin colour and makes glow

Re: Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Natmvaa: 12:16pm On May 23, 2020
Just a few perfumes

Re: Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Natmvaa: 12:22pm On May 23, 2020
I will stop at this one. But before i do, Google top 10 cosmetics products in the world, you will be amazed that Oriflame products emerged at no2.

Re: Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Natmvaa: 12:23pm On May 23, 2020
Sorry guys, let me show you a few of the makeup products

Re: Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Natmvaa: 12:32pm On May 23, 2020
I will stop here for now. Be informed that whatever skin condition/s you are facing, Oriflame has a solution to it.

If you wish to build your own business through this great opportunity, if you wish to become a distributor of no 2 best cosmetics products in the world, here is an opportunity for you to build a kind of lifestyle that you desire and deserve.

For registration, send the following details to the contact below.
1. Your name
2. Your email address
3. Your house address
4. Date of birth
5. Phone number.
Also WhatsApp any conventional means of identification to the person ( voters card or national I'd card or driver's license or International passport data page)

Please note that registration for this month is free but from next month, registration fee applies.

For further inquiries , contact Nat via watsap only on 08030487887.

Thanks for your time.
Re: Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Natmvaa: 11:35pm On May 23, 2020
Friends, don't just view and pass. Make a decision to change your life history. Build a business of your own that can stand the text of time.
Re: Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Natmvaa: 11:02am On May 24, 2020
Good morning friends.

Free registration opportunity in Oriflame Sweden in Nigeria is still available only this month. You only need to order products of 8k to access the free registration opportunity guys.
Re: Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Natmvaa: 8:13pm On May 24, 2020
Maximise this free registration opportunity while it last friends.
Re: Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Natmvaa: 9:16am On May 25, 2020
You want that perfect Glow to your skin free from sun burn and skin tags? Use this skin care products and you will thank me later.
Contact 08030487887 ,,,, for great deals. 23% discount for the first 10 people. Offer is valid for 5 days, .

Wake up and apply the best foundation in the world ���
. Contact 08030487887 for a 23% discount. Offer goes down in 5 days. Only the first 30 people can benefit from the Banga offer.

Did you know that Milk and Honey contains many antibacterial properties that help deep cleanse the skin? Here we have prepared this complete product set because we want you to have clear & beautiful skin ��
Contact 080,,,, for grabs at a 23% bang discount

Re: Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Natmvaa: 12:26am On May 31, 2020
Good morning nairalanders. This free registration opportunity by this great company ends today. For those that still wants to benefit from it, you have till 10pm to do that. From tomorrow, 1st June, registration fee of #2,990 will apply plus your order. Make hale while the sun shines.

Congratulations to those that has already benefited.

I only started the business part of this opportunity this month after watching their progress during the total lockdown due to the corona virus pandemic.

I will show us my achievements so far within this month.

Stay tuned.
Re: Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Natmvaa: 1:34am On Jun 07, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders. Happy New month to us all. Thank God for the grace to see the end if the first half of this year irrespective of the challenges that accompanied this year.

It's a new month with a new offer in Oriflame Sweden guys.

Free registration into the company ended last month.
Going forward, registration fee of #2,999 applies to all new intending consultants.
Re: Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Natmvaa: 2:03am On Jun 07, 2020
It's high time you decided to take responsibility for your life and future dear nairalanders.

This days, so many people do not want to get involved network marketing but may i announce to you that network marketing opportunity is actually the way forward right now?

I came across the company's products last year, i used the products and discovered it's the best product I've ever used, i became a loyal customer to the lady that introduced this products to me since the toothpaste took care of my daughter's toothpain, and the skin care products was really good on my skin.

Having used this products for some time, i was advised to get registered with the company so as to be buying directly from the company since it will be cheaper for me.

I accepted this offer in October 2019. I got registered just as a product user. I was having fun buying these products directly from the company at a cheaper rate, i was added to the consultants group having registered. But due to the fact that i wasn't interested in the network marketing business, coupled with the fact that i am really a very busy person, i never took a second look on what they were doing until this quarantine period.

Around 2nd week of March when the total lockdown was announced, being at home and doing nothing afforded me the time to look into what was going on with the group and what their activities looked like. At the end of March, they all received their salaries ranging from 20k, 50k, 100k 200k and above, the same thing happened in April as well. Then i decided to give this opportunity a try and then i asked what i was expected to do to earn that much.

I was added to a certain group where i was trained. There i saw young people at 19, 20, 22 yrs old earning over 300k monthly from this opportunity and this multivated me to build with this business.

I gave my self a target to closing the month at 9% consultant which meant earning 18k last month but to my greatest amusement, i surpassed my target and closed at 12% manager. being my 1st month of building my business with this company.

I was given a perfume worth #23,590 By my team's Director, given products worth 14k plus free of charge by this company and on the 4th of this month, 44k plus was credited to my bank account.

I feel pity for people who needs help, who are not financially stable, who wants to live a lifestyle of their dream yet comes across this golden opportunity and pass by without any concrete decision of building a business of their own through this opportunity.

I pray for your spiritual eyes to open up to life changing opportunities.

Re: Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Natmvaa: 2:09am On Jun 07, 2020
The perfume you see up there, i was given free of charge, the KLASSIC WRIST WATCH you see there is up for grabs free of charge by just making up certain business points.

Finally, the alert you see up there was my salary for my last month efforts which was my very first month in this business.

Am just a chart away and i will coach you on how to be independent, look good by using no2 best cosmetics products in the world, Make money on monthly basis and have so much fun doing it.

Contact Nat via watsap only please: 08030487887.
Re: Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Natmvaa: 2:52am On Jun 20, 2020
Some of us here are out of our jobs while some never even had one. It's high time we started thinking outside the box guys.

Network marketing is the way forward.
Network marketing will guarantee you of the lifestyle that you've always dreamed of

How difficult will it be for you to build a business of your own within 2-3yrs and earn in 6 figures than working for someone else for ever and still retire broke only to end up as a security man or a Nanny?

Decided today to join Oriflame. Chart me via watsap on 08030487887.

Re: Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Natmvaa: 2:56am On Jun 20, 2020
This is my second month in this Oriflame beauty business opportunity. Am certainly that my salary this month will surpass my last month salary. I will keep updating us here on my success story.

For this month, am already qualified for the KLASSIK LINK WATCH just by making certain business points and will still receive alert in my bank account at the end of the month.
Re: Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Natmvaa: 3:00am On Jun 20, 2020
Just take a look at this KLASSIK LINK WATCH posted above worth 39k. You can grab it for free just by making certain business points. Let me help you through on how you can achieve this guys.

The worst thing that can happen to you than being broke is seeing others succeed in the same business opportunity that was introduced to you and you formed a blind eyes.
Re: Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Natmvaa: 3:05am On Jun 20, 2020
I will be displaying some wonderful products by this amazing company. This company only says, buy our organic based best products for use, become a distributor with us, tell you friends and family to do same and smile to the bank. This is amazingly amazing guys.

Re: Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Natmvaa: 3:10am On Jun 20, 2020
Perfumes

Re: Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Natmvaa: 3:11am On Jun 20, 2020
See people making real money while others are still scrutinizing

Re: Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How by Natmvaa: 3:28am On Jun 20, 2020
Finally, let me show you young Ladies that has qualified for all expense paid international trips to London.

These Ladies are just 2-3yrs in this business and have achieved so much for themselves.

We keep marketing products that we don't get paid for and not even a thank you. Like when you introduce your friends to your hair stylist, designer, Skin care products, fragrance, hair care products, etc. Oriflame says, become a brand partner with us just like these Ladies and be transformed.

Note: they were not like this before the said yes to Oriflame beauty business.

Oriflame says look good using their organic based skin care products, make money and have fun.

These Ladies has certainly enjoyed these 3 promises. Where do you want to start from?

Decide now.

Contact Nat via watsap: 08030487887.

Any Borehole Drilling Company In Ibadan? / How Reliable Is "500cents-500dollars"? / Immigration In Europe

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71