Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

New Book Alert- Mbok Don't Kopa Me By Badiru Kehinde - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / New Book Alert- Mbok Don't Kopa Me By Badiru Kehinde (545 Views)

NYSC Guide: Mbok Don't Kopa Me / Beware Of Maami Camp Market: Kopa Ojo's Tale / NYSC Donates N3.5m To Corper Ogunpaimo Kehinde For Heart Surgery (2) (3) (4)

New Book Alert- Mbok Don't Kopa Me By Badiru Kehinde by Badirukehinde(m): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
NEW BOOK ALERT!!!

I've always wanted to capture all the moments and soon to be memories on the pages of a memoir.

Brenda Nwafor particularly had stated: "Oga, by now you should be writing a memoir" This was after she saw my poem on Mammy Market.

I've also had people slide in my DM saying; "won't you write all the experiences of NYSC for us to read?"

Yea, I thought I could write what the next generation(s) would forever benefit from.

-------------------------------------------------
What does it mean to be an Akwa Ibom Kopa? (Corps member in Akwa Ibom)
I wasn't posted to a school, government Office, organization and what have you, so where, and why?
What if you discover that NYSC is beyond wearing a Khaki, going for CDS, taking pictures and waiting for a monthly pea-nut?

Absolutely, this is 1 year some will either forever regret or forever adore.

You will find these in a memoir. Things you didn't know about Akwa Ibom are there in also. And for those who dream of serving there, this is a must read.

Prepare your mind as I capture the momental chapters in words and pictures...

Share the good news to/with your contact list and friends if you love and support my craft.

NB: The Book will be available for free on Okadabooks, Createspace, Booklify and Amazon this month

Wait For This... Leggo!

"MBOK! DON'T KOPA ME"
(Blues from an Akwa Ibom Corps Member)

By Badiru Kehinde

#badirukehinde #creativenonfiction #newbook #Africanliterature #NYSC #memoirs

Exclusive: Problem Looms As Corp Member Dies In Camp / Please Does Anyone Know The Date Of 2017 Batch B Stream 1's Passing Out Ceremony / When is stream 2 batch b going to service