Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,321 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Tecno Care Center(share Your Problem) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Care Center(share Your Problem) (389 Views)

How To Locate MTN Customer Care Center From Home / Nokia Care Center In Portharcourt / I Need Kimsfly Care Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Care Center(share Your Problem) by eamux(m): 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
We provide you all best solution for any Tecno problem.
Tell me problem you are facing while I give you fast and best solution.
Re: Tecno Care Center(share Your Problem) by eamux(m): 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
http://Eamux.com provide you solution
Re: Tecno Care Center(share Your Problem) by thesolutions(m): 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
eamux:
We provide you all best solution for any Tecno problem.
Tell me problem you are facing while I give you fast and best solution.

My camon cx got wet and the screen went blank.
After it got dried, it displays as you first on it and the screen will continue to shake until it becomes blank again. It heats up on the process. No warrantee for the phone at the moment. Help!
Re: Tecno Care Center(share Your Problem) by sureinfo: 1:14am On Mar 19, 2018
thesolutions:

My camon cx got wet and the screen went blank.
After it got dried, it displays as you first on it and the screen will continue to shake until it becomes blank again. It heats up on the process. No warrantee for the phone at the moment. Help!
Dry it well by inserting it inside garri or rice to absorb the remaining moisture,if it doesnt still work then you take it to carl care

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Download A Video On Linkedin / The Ways Facebook Gets You Trapped On Its Platform / Infinix Note 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.