Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Manual On How To Connect Your Cable Tv To Browse The Internet Free - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Manual On How To Connect Your Cable Tv To Browse The Internet Free (3114 Views)

Do You Need To Browse The Internet Free Of Charge? / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manual On How To Connect Your Cable Tv To Browse The Internet Free by icconium(m): 4:03pm On May 01, 2010
MANUAL ON HOW TO CONNECT YOUR CABLE TV TO BROWSE THE INTERNET FREE
IF YOU NEED IT FEEL FREE TO CALL FOR THE DETAILS ON HOW TO CONNECT USING THIS MANUAL.
Re: Manual On How To Connect Your Cable Tv To Browse The Internet Free by mcsholeea: 4:20am On May 07, 2010
Hi iam also intrested in this stuff, i am computer engineering and i want to know how to connect Tv cable to browse the internet for free thanx.
Re: Manual On How To Connect Your Cable Tv To Browse The Internet Free by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2011
I bought the modem and the splitter and followed a manual that was sent to me, but I can still not browse with my DSTV. Can you help me?
Re: Manual On How To Connect Your Cable Tv To Browse The Internet Free by donchido(m): 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2011
@honor 2011
u need 2 1st hack the modem, it cud be either linksys cm100 or motorola surfboard 5100, find someone who can do it for you or find details on how to do it on the internet using google
Re: Manual On How To Connect Your Cable Tv To Browse The Internet Free by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2011
Thanks for your response. What do u mean by hacking the modem? By the way, it is surfboard 5100.
Re: Manual On How To Connect Your Cable Tv To Browse The Internet Free by donchido(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2011
lookup google, i will send u some emails, read them and try and get the necessary materials from computer village. For all this i will need your email address.
make sure u update me on any progress you've made. This is my email nchidex@gmail.com
Re: Manual On How To Connect Your Cable Tv To Browse The Internet Free by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2011
I have one manual sent to me which I followed to the letter. I think the problem miust come from the splitter. I have sent u my mail add & Wld keep u posted
Re: Manual On How To Connect Your Cable Tv To Browse The Internet Free by mejimeji(m): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2011
aiconium. hoh i can get it pls help me .i have hitv decorder in ivory coast abidjan pls help me to get it .my facebook name is kenny mejimeji or fazowar@yahoo.fr
Re: Manual On How To Connect Your Cable Tv To Browse The Internet Free by arbitrage: 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
donchido: @honor 2011
u need 2 1st hack the modem, it cud be either linksys cm100 or motorola surfboard 5100, find someone who can do it for you or find details on how to do it on the internet using google

Is this still working?
Re: Manual On How To Connect Your Cable Tv To Browse The Internet Free by feldido(m): 6:59am On Sep 11, 2014
Must u use a slitter even when u don't wanna share?

(1) (Reply)

You Have Healthy Unlocked iPhone 7 Plus- UK Used With Reasonable Price Pls DM / HP Elitebook Core I5 8440P 4gb Ram 500gb Hard Disk / Usb modem Vs Data Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.