Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

What Do U No About Tekno??? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do U No About Tekno??? (792 Views)

“U No Want Cast Ur Second Car?” Naira Marley Calls Out Zinoleesky / "Na Today I No Say U No Sabi Dance" - Fan Tells Sotayo Gaga, She Replies / 5 Facts You Never Knew About Tekno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U No About Tekno??? by akinzgist(m): 3:57am On Mar 16, 2018
How Much Do You Know Tekno? (bio, songs & awards)
Born in Bauchi State, Nigeria in december 1992, Augustine Miles Kelechi (1992-12-17)popularly known by his stage name Tekno, is a Nigerian singer-songwriter, producer, performer and dancer that is a native of Ebonyi state.
He grew up in several parts of the country including Nassarawa, Kaduna and Abuja due to the fact that his father was a member of the Nigerian Army. At the age of 8, Tekno Miles was enrolled in a music school where he learnt and mastered the rudiments of playing the piano and guitar.
Tekno Miles was first signed under K-Money Entertainment. His first single titled “Holiday” was released under the imprint. With featured vocals from Davido, “Holiday” was positively accepted and gained massive airplay.
In 2012 while in Abuja, Tekno Miles was spotted by renowned Nigerian comedian Julius Agwu at an event after Tekno Miles received a standing ovation following the performance of a song titled “Onye Ne Kwu”, his remix of Ice Prince’s “Oleku”. It was at the same event he met Iyanya and Ubi Franklyn, the manager of Made Men Music Group who he became friends with. Ubi and Iyanya eventually encouraged Tekno Miles to move to Lagos to further his music career

http://silicongist.com.ng/2018/03/16/things-you-dont-no-about-tekno/
Re: What Do U No About Tekno??? by Chicano001: 4:18am On Mar 16, 2018
Everything just ask me
I will tell u.
Re: What Do U No About Tekno??? by and1one: 4:49am On Mar 16, 2018
He started his music recording @sugarcane studio bwari, my friends.
He was also my younga bros junior @gdss bwari abuja. Always been bullied by his seniors in school @bwari
Re: What Do U No About Tekno??? by Iammehdi(m): 7:39am On Mar 16, 2018
and1one:
He started his music recording @sugarcane studio bwari, my friends.
He was also my younga bros junior @gdss bwari abuja. Always been bullied by his seniors in school @bwari
Also lives in gwagwalada abuja

(1) (Reply)

Fat-woman-dances-funny-video / 11 Girls Wizkid Has Dated "2011 - 2018" / Olamide Shares Throwback Vacation PHOTOS With His Fiancee In Hawaii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.