Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

URGENT!!!A Buyer Looking To Purchase A Gas Plant Within Port Harcourt - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / URGENT!!!A Buyer Looking To Purchase A Gas Plant Within Port Harcourt (464 Views)

Your Plug For Properties Within Port Harcourt / People Killed From The Gas Plant Explosion In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Gas Explosion At A Gas Station In Magodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT!!!A Buyer Looking To Purchase A Gas Plant Within Port Harcourt by ghenghen23(m): 4:34am On Mar 16, 2018
A serious buyer is looking to expand his business within Port Harcourt or it's environs. Interested sellers should contact me via whatsapp on 08136455737.
The gas plant should be a minimum of 1395sqm and be DPR approved.
Re: URGENT!!!A Buyer Looking To Purchase A Gas Plant Within Port Harcourt by LaudableXX: 8:33am On Mar 16, 2018
ghenghen23:
A serious buyer is looking to expand his business within Port Harcourt or it's environs. Interested sellers should contact me via whatsapp on 08136455737.
The gas plant should be a minimum of 1395sqm and be DPR approved.
Cant he buy an LPg gas skid and transport it to Port-harcourt? All he needs is to rent space in a big filling station, and put it there. The station owner then gets an add on license, that would enable the skid owner to sell his gas.
Re: URGENT!!!A Buyer Looking To Purchase A Gas Plant Within Port Harcourt by ghenghen23(m): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
Noted. I imagine you have a skid for sale.
LaudableXX:

Cant he buy an LPg gas skid and transport it to Port-harcourt? All he needs is to rent space in a big filling station, and put it there. The station owner then gets an add on license, that would enable the skid owner to sell his gas.
Re: URGENT!!!A Buyer Looking To Purchase A Gas Plant Within Port Harcourt by LaudableXX: 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
ghenghen23:
Noted. I imagine you have a skid for sale.
I know people who do. cheesy
Re: URGENT!!!A Buyer Looking To Purchase A Gas Plant Within Port Harcourt by obi58: 11:10am On Mar 25, 2018
LaudableXX:

I know people who do. cheesy

Hello I'm very interested in starting this business and would be grateful for any information and mentorship on the setup/costs you can give me. How can I reach you on WhatsApp?
Re: URGENT!!!A Buyer Looking To Purchase A Gas Plant Within Port Harcourt by LaudableXX: 11:42am On Mar 25, 2018
obi58:
Hello I'm very interested in starting this business and would be grateful for any information and mentorship on the setup/costs you can give me. How can I reach you on WhatsApp?

Hello, please go to each of these links. You will see all the info that you need there...

https://www.nairaland.com/4377197/march-cleaner-energy#65504262

https://www.nairaland.com/3412991/wait-minute-there-more-know/4#65798833

https://www.nairaland.com/3565305/build-selllpg-skid-plants-lpg/2#59142545

(1) (Reply)

FOR SALE : 3 Storey Building ' Former Mama Cass Allen Avenue / *sales* (243 Plots) With 4 Bays Of Warehouse On Badagry Express Rd Lagos. / Solar Wizard Nigeria Solar Street Light Suppliers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.