Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Let Me Show You Something Interesting. I'm So Excited About It. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Let Me Show You Something Interesting. I'm So Excited About It. (888 Views)

Interesting Things About The Darkweb / To All Interesting In IT (PROGRAMMING and SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT) As A Profession / What Are The Programming Languages Required To Make Interesting Cartoons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Show You Something Interesting. I'm So Excited About It. by Momentjs: 7:37am On Mar 16, 2018
What is OpenContent?
OpenContent is a mobile application developed by a team of 4 highly experienced app developers and UI/UX experts (more than 5 years experience each). Blogosphere has always been on the browser, but social media giants like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram has made people feel accustomed to native mobile app, many people find it really difficult to remember website URL no matter how simple it is. As a blogger, you have to keep looking for source of traffic every single day. But, have you ever thought of owning a mobile app that will be permanently installed on users devices and will notify them of every activities going on inside the app(Like when you create a new post), well, we got you. More than 3months has been spent designing, building and documenting OpenContent because of you. You too can own a mobile App, for a relatively cheap price.

Use Cases
Blog
News App
Story publishing (Leveraging the push notification)
Music Promotion
Video promotion
AD promotion
And more, if you can think creatively.

Benefit
- Fully customizable - You can change Name, Color scheme, theme of the app, you can even change how contents are displayed.
- Fully Integrated with AD network
- Free Publishing (On Google play store)
- +3 months support
- +6 months Web hosting
- More custom integration for a very cheap price(E.g a payment system or anything similar)
- Earn as much as you want - Be the next Linda Ikeji, disrupt the Blogging ecosystem with your mobile app.

Features
User Registration
User Login
User management
Post/Content Management
Categories Management
News/Blog/Content Listing
Push Notification (Notify all users every time new contents are available to drive growth and increase retention rate )
And more. Find out inside the attached vimeo video.

Is this all a joke? No, not at all. You can check a working demo of this app by visiting the attached Vimeo link.

https://vimeo.com/260367435

If you want to have what you've never had, you have to be willing to do what you had never done.

For more information, question and how to purchase, kindly contact

07035452307 - Sms/WhatsApp/Skype Only
adigunhammed.lekan@gmail.com

Adigun Olalekan, CEO, OpenContent.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Having Problem Recruiting Software Developer, Watch This Video / Gud News Fellow Nairalander New Forum Website For Sale. / Free Website Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.