Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:09 PM

If You Can Write, Then You Can Make Money Online - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / If You Can Write, Then You Can Make Money Online (483 Views)

How You Can Make extra 6 to 7 figures monthly As A Corper / How You can Make Money In Your Sleep - Easy Way To Run Business / You Can Make 100k A Month From Truck/haulage Facilitation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Write, Then You Can Make Money Online by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 16, 2018
Do you have passion for writing? Hasn't it occur to you that you can make good amount of money writing articles online?

Come on.....you know you want that lifestyle.

You hear people doing it and wish you could so you can assist yourself with cash.

When will it be your turn?

When will it be your turn where you can be making money online doing one thing you love--WRITING?

One of the TOP highly sought after skills on the Internet is WRITING. It has been for ages. If you are a good writer, there are various ways to take advantage of the internet to make a full-time living.

A large number of people with sites find it difficult or simply do not have the time to create content. That is why they tend to employ the services of good quality ghostwriters.

Certainly, most website owners are more than happy to spend money paying someone who is able to dedicate their time to producing great quality original content for them.

Are you that individual with mad love for writing? Do you see writing as something natural to you? Would you love a situation where you can be getting paid to write?

If yes, then this the best time to make that happen.

How?

Weebo Media will be hosting another (FREE) 2 weeks content writing training program tagged "SEO Content Writing Masterclass" for passionate writers who would love to start making money as freelance web writers.

Now, in case you don't know. There is a big difference between creating content for offline magazine and creating content for web publication.

If you don't know the basics of SEO (Search Engine Optimization), forget about thinking of becoming a paid writer online. No webmaster will hire you.

Trust me. I am speaking from years of experience.

Specifically, this training program will teach you;

• How to create blog content that clients can't do but fall in love with you.

• How you can create interesting contents on topics that you don't even know anything about and still don't fall victim of copy and paste.

• ‎ How to market your services to client using Facebook and many more...

Why Am I Qualified to Coach You?
I am Okon Joseph, the founder of Weebo Media®, a content creation agency for webmasters.

Few years back, I was sitting at a full-time job, wondering how I will ever escape. I was stressed out, overworked and no free time for myself. I forgot to say this, ‘UNDERPAID’.

Today?

I am running my freelance writing business right from my bed and dining table. I make my own work schedule, pick my own clients, and only take on project I enjoy.

I started on a low key, and this little hobby became my obsession.

I have worked with clients local and international. I am not just a freelance writer, I own an agency (Weebo Media) where I hire other writers to help me with writing jobs so I can meet client's orders.

You can type my name on Google if you want to find out more about me.

Now, here is the interesting part;

70 percent of writers on Weebo Media passed through this training program. I don't accept writers into my team except I have trained them.

You want to know why?

I don't welcome someone that will give me headache. I am very certain that as far I am the one that trained you, we will be able to work together since you will be delivering to me what I thought you.

Are you clear on what I am trying to say?

Okay, in case you are not. I simply mean that I do recruit most of my trained participants based on their performance on the assignments I will be giving during the training program.

Yes, I do give assignments.

After you must have undergo the training, you must prove to me that you really understood, and like they say, "the taste of the buddy is in the eating".

In case you still don't understand, you will be giving topics to create content and submit so I can assess you on what you were thought.

If what you give me impresses me, then, I might consider adding you to my team (if you choose to) and start getting paid every month writing for my agency.

Won't that be good?

This training program is only open for 20 participants. This is to ensure that I am able to attend to everyone personally. I am not taking more than that.

The training will be done on WhatsApp and the date will only be announced to interested participants.

So, if you are interested to join the 2 weeks training program, hit me up with your name and this keyword "SCWM" via WhatsApp on 07037569338 now!

This is your opportunity to learn what it takes to be able to make money as a writer.

I will be waiting for your message.

Enjoy your day.

P.S. I only have 12 seats remaining presently. Hurry up before the gate closes.
Re: If You Can Write, Then You Can Make Money Online by corpersforum(f): 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
This is interesting. From the article up there, I know you will be a good writer.

My question is, where there be a point where people will need to buy an e-book or whatever?

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These States Would Provide The Best NYSC Experience / The Servitude Called N.y.s.c / How Can I Collect Exclusion Letter. Since I Cant Serve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.