Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,550 members, 7,840,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

How You Can Make extra 6 to 7 figures monthly As A Corper - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How You Can Make extra 6 to 7 figures monthly As A Corper (1255 Views)

NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Make extra 6 to 7 figures monthly As A Corper by Azibagri: 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
33k monthly alawee has made it difficult for many nysc members who are not born with a silver spoon to live a comfortable life during service year. smiley

I know you most have planned to save 10k monthly while serving

Yet, With less than 60 days to 2023 and you've not achieved a quarter of your financial goal this year.

Let me show you the system to making hundreds of thousands every week just with your smartphone and internet connection. smiley

This business model is simply recommending high value knowledge digital product's to people who need them and earn as much as N30,000 commission per sale.

That is about N300,000 if you sell 10 of that particular product. smiley

You don't need to be a computer expert to get started.

I have also partnered with this business model and have some information to share with people who are looking for ways to better their finances smiley

To learn more
Feel free to chat me up on whatsapp 0 8 1 3 7 1 1 3 5 0 1

Re: How You Can Make extra 6 to 7 figures monthly As A Corper by Azibagri: 8:05am On Nov 20, 2022
How does Affiliate marketing work? You simply connect a buyer to a seller and make commission from it.

You don't need a physical shop, warehouse, delivery system, laptop etc.

All you need to start this business is your smartphone and internet connection. smiley

Join my free class on whatsapp 0 8 1 3 7 1 1 3 5 0 1

Re: How You Can Make extra 6 to 7 figures monthly As A Corper by Azibagri: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
Do you know Affiliate marketing has been in existence since in the 1980s?

Some calls it the MIDDLE MAN business. smiley

Just like the real estate agents earn commission for been the edge between the owner of a property and the buyer..

Affiliate Marketers deals with physical and digital products ..You get paid by simply selling other people's products.

To learn more
Join my free class on whatsapp 0 8 1 3 7 1 1 3 5 0 1

Re: How You Can Make extra 6 to 7 figures monthly As A Corper by Azibagri: 7:50am On Nov 21, 2022
Affiliate marketing is just 1 out of many ways to make money online.

You can start affiliate marketing this year and by 2023, you could master all the skills it required. wink

I started August 2022 and after few months have made something for myself..

You're not too bad in implementing this stuffs..
U just need dicipline. smiley

Re: How You Can Make extra 6 to 7 figures monthly As A Corper by JustSkb: 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
NYSC: 2022 BATCH C I & C II

For: 100% Guaranteed
- Direct posting
- Relocation
- PPA
Payment on approval.

Call/Whatsapp:
Re: How You Can Make extra 6 to 7 figures monthly As A Corper by Azibagri: 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
If you have a smartphone and you are not making money from the internet in 2022 then you are still far behind. smiley

The business model called affiliate marketing allows you to make money by recommending high value knowledge digital products from top experts in their different fields:health,travel,finance and lifestyle to people who need them,have interest in then and can afford them for a commission. wink

You can earn as much as 30k for selling just 1product assuming that's the commission smiley

To learn more

Re: How You Can Make extra 6 to 7 figures monthly As A Corper by Azibagri: 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
Take advantage of the internet for your own benefit smiley

Work from home and earn commission per sale with Affiliate marketing wink

All you need is your smartphone and internet connection
With the right information which is contained in my class.

Don't miss this opportunity smiley
To learn more
Join my free class on whatsapp 0 9 1 5 9 6 6 7 5 4 1

Re: How You Can Make extra 6 to 7 figures monthly As A Corper by Azibagri: 9:11am On Nov 23, 2022
Do you know Affiliate marketing has been in existence since in the 1980s?

Some calls it the MIDDLE MAN business. smiley

Just like the real estate agents earn commission for been the edge between the owner of a property and the buyer..

Affiliate Marketers deals with physical and digital products ..You get paid by simply selling other people's products. smiley

Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon,is into Affiliate marketing.. All they do is to display people's products on their platform and they earn commission when sale is made. smiley

If you are interested and wish to know more

Re: How You Can Make extra 6 to 7 figures monthly As A Corper by Azibagri: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
Don't wait for alawee wink

Take advantage of the internet for your own benefit.

As an Affiliate marketer, I sell useful informations for commission..

Selling information is a HUGE money maker that is not going to slow down anytime soon. smiley

Why?

The world is going to continue to get complex and people are going to need help with figuring out a lot of things.

And the good part is that schools can't keep up.

So, the demand for good and helpful information keeps rising which creates a huge opportunity for you and I.

Re: How You Can Make extra 6 to 7 figures monthly As A Corper by Azibagri: 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
This is not a networking business where you've to bring 2 people that will bring their own 2 wink

This is also not an investment scheme where you put 30k and be receiving 30% weekly for 36 months smiley

This isn't a job where you'll have to work 9-5pm and get paid 300k monthly... smiley

This is Affiliates marketing a business model where you earn commission for selling people's products.

To learn more

Re: How You Can Make extra 6 to 7 figures monthly As A Corper by Azibagri: 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
This is Affiliate marketing.

A system of business where you make money selling other people's products. wink
Whether online or offline.

You can make as much as 50% commission for selling these products. And there are different platforms where you can get access to hundreds of these products. smiley

To learn more
Connect me on whatsapp 0 8 1 3 7 1 1 3 5 0 1

Re: How You Can Make extra 6 to 7 figures monthly As A Corper by Azibagri: 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
Affiliate marketing will definitely work for you so long as you are ready and willing to learn. smiley

The internet is wide enough and it can accommodate you

With your smartphone and internet connection you are just one step away from gaining financial success. smiley

To learn more

Re: How You Can Make extra 6 to 7 figures monthly As A Corper by Azibagri: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2022
The common high commission products People sell are called digital products. smiley

Digital products are items you can't see. You can only download them and read, watch or listen to them. smiley

They are usually transmitted via the electronic mail (Email) and this is why b4 you buy any Affiliate product, you must enter ur email so you can access it via ur email.

To learn more

Re: How You Can Make extra 6 to 7 figures monthly As A Corper by Azibagri: 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
The internet is filled with so many amazing business opportunities smiley

Use it to your own advantage smiley

Re: How You Can Make extra 6 to 7 figures monthly As A Corper by Azibagri: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
Affiliate marketing is Real

Many people see this opportunity and never take advantage for their own benefit while only few are making money from the internet in weekly bases selling other people's products online wink

To learn more about Affiliate marketing

Re: How You Can Make extra 6 to 7 figures monthly As A Corper by Azibagri: 9:45am On Nov 26, 2022
Here in Nigeria today, there might be no job offline

But online people are making 5-6 figures every week from their comfort zone just with their smart phone. Almost every has a smart phone smiley

which simply means any one that has a smart phone can benefit from Affiliate Marketing too.

It's simple to run and pays more than some 8-6 pay jobs

To learn more

Re: How You Can Make extra 6 to 7 figures monthly As A Corper by Azibagri: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
Affiliate marketing is a wonderful opportunity to more money even as a student

With just few hours of using our smartphone and internet connection you earn commission selling information or knowledge digital product's.

No store yet you sell and get paid per sale wink

To learn more

Re: How You Can Make extra 6 to 7 figures monthly As A Corper by Azibagri: 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
If you're tired of trying online business which ends up at not working.

Take your last shot with Affiliate marketing. smiley

To learn more

Re: How You Can Make extra 6 to 7 figures monthly As A Corper by Azibagri: 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
Everything you need to succeed is in the fearful decision you've been procrastinating about.

Fear leads to delay in ambition and can cost you alot. wink

Put your fears away and see the real possibilities of life,.Successful people are always ready to take risk.

To learn more about affiliate marketing

Re: How You Can Make extra 6 to 7 figures monthly As A Corper by Azibagri: 7:37am On Nov 28, 2022
Affiliate marketing is not just a money making business it's also a journey,
It teach you;how to relate with human beings
how to make strange people become friends,
how to also make people take decisions & action on your ideas smiley

Feel free to call or chat me up on whatsapp 0 81 3 7 1 1 3 5 0 1. To learn more about Affiliate marketing

Re: How You Can Make extra 6 to 7 figures monthly As A Corper by Azibagri: 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
We call money currency because it flows like electric current.

This minutes you have 10k.. And the next minute family wahala�‍♀ don show up and you no go like dissapoint...
Its goes and nothing again u start afresh.

What if you use same mind to invest in what you have learning about a business that will fetch u consistent income?
Start from where you are!

To learn more

Re: How You Can Make extra 6 to 7 figures monthly As A Corper by Azibagri: 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2022
People need useful information to grow.

Information on Health, How to make money, Travel, lifestyle and lots more

Are what we sell online as digital product's and the need for these information will keep rising by the day so we keep on selling and earning.
You too can take advantage of the internet for your own benefit wink

To learn more

Re: How You Can Make extra 6 to 7 figures monthly As A Corper by Azibagri: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
A single sale daily can keep SAPA away wink

Re: How You Can Make extra 6 to 7 figures monthly As A Corper by Heavenlyminded: 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
Study for free at USA university but a distance learning. 
100% scholarship assured.

University of people could be a tuition-free college and licensed college but you'll ought to pay an assessment charge of $1200 every session and an application fee of $60.

programs for bachelor's degrees and master's degrees are accessible.

even in case you've earned a bachelor's degree some time recently it isn't a wrongdoing in gaining another since it could be a separate learning program, you run the courses at your convenience. 

The point presently is I'm here to handle the application process for you and will apply for the application fee waiver and assessment payment grant for you just within some weeks.

if interested call me or chat me up on WhatsApp at +-2-3-4--9-0--3-8-0--8-8-0--6-9.
Re: How You Can Make extra 6 to 7 figures monthly As A Corper by Azibagri: 1:36am On Nov 30, 2022
No body is saying without Affiliate marketing you can't make money and live a good life.

But if you're looking for where to start ,and maybe you're confused,on the type of business you should go in to..And u'av an iota of interest on interest business. smiley

Then start Affiliate marketing,focus on learning the skills required for some days..den start implementing and be patient.

To learn more

(1) (2) (Reply)

NCCF Family House Burgled In Osun State / NYSC 2018 Batch B Prospective Corp Members House / Davido Shares Picture As He Resumes NYSC Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.