Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Total Cost Of Fencing 3 Sides Of A2 Plots Together. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Total Cost Of Fencing 3 Sides Of A2 Plots Together. (671 Views)

How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / Cost Of Fencing In 2010! / Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Total Cost Of Fencing 3 Sides Of A2 Plots Together. by BolaA1: 5:59pm On May 01, 2010
Please someone help me.

I have 2 plots of land each measuring 60ft by 120ft. The plots are backing each other with total length of 240ft, represented by area B in the diagram, and both lie beside another land of same dimension and arrangement, represented by area A in the diagram. The other land, illustrated by the thick lines in the diagram, have been completely fenced.

If I want to fence my own land, illustrated by the dotted line in the diagram up to 3 coaches of 9 in. blocks, how much can it cost me?

Thank you for your assistance.

Re: Total Cost Of Fencing 3 Sides Of A2 Plots Together. by temmytanny(m): 10:02am On May 02, 2010
the terrain would determine the foundation and thus the cost.

can u call abbey 08023460414 for details
Re: Total Cost Of Fencing 3 Sides Of A2 Plots Together. by temmytanny(m): 7:06am On May 23, 2010
sir,can u give me your number so that we could discuss?

(1) (Reply)

To Let: Block Of 4 Nos. 2br Flats At Randle Avenue, Surulere / 6bdrm Detached House,all Rooms Ensuite For Sale @ Kola Amodu Strt,magodo / Now Letting:newly Built 5nos. Shops @ New Face Of Lag-badgry, Coker-orile Iganmu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.