Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,854 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" (11842 Views)

Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade / Pastor Charity Okpara Sells Member’s 7-Month-Old Baby In Lagos / Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" by Yuneek(f): 9:13am On Mar 16, 2018
A woman has beaten her seven-month-old baby to death who she believed was possessed by demons.

A South-African Magistrate’s Court heard on Wednesday that the accused, Evelyn Jacobs beat her baby continuously for two and half days in an attempt to perform an exorcism.

Jacobs is accused of killing her baby after she and her co-accused, Emmanuel Welcome, apparently tried to perform an exorcism on the child.

According to the testimony of the investigating officer, Detective Constable Kgositsile Taolo, the incident occurred after Welcome told the mother that her child was possessed by demons.

When they arrived at the shack, Welcome said the child was possessed by evil spirits and the mother concurred, so they then beat the child with open hands across her body and head.

“Welcome also took a Bible and started hitting the child with the Bible on her stomach. Later that night, the child could not sleep as she was in pain,” said Taolo.

“The witness said the next morning, she was woken up by the baby’s cries. When she looked at where the child and the mother, as well as Welcome, were sleeping, she saw them hitting the child with their open hands.

“She asked the two accused to stop, as they were hurting the child and could end up killing the baby.

“They, however, continued and she (the witness) took the child but as she was about to leave with her, Welcome grabbed the infant by the feet.

“A tug over the infant then ensued. The mother came and assisted Welcome and the two successfully managed to get the child away (from the witness).

“The mother then placed the child on the bed and handed Welcome a rope, which she instructed him to hit the child with.

“Jacobs took off her slippers and hit the child with the shoes. The child was crying and the witness again tried to take the child, but was unsuccessful.”

According to Taolo, the mother of the child took a leather whip and brutally hit the child with it.

Magistrate Cornelia Voster denied Jacobs’ bail application and the matter was postponed to later this month, awaiting a decision from the Director of Public Prosecutions on whether the matter will be transferred to a higher Court.

https://dailynaija.com/post/monstrous-mum-beats-7-month-old-baby-to-death-while-trying-to-cast-out-demons-photos

1 Share

Re: South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" by xreal: 9:15am On Mar 16, 2018

7 Likes

Re: South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" by delishpot: 9:16am On Mar 16, 2018
When Men turn themselves to demons. If you see any fanatically religious person......RUN. Those are the ones that will kill you in the name of God and faith.
When I say fanatic I mean someone who will pass religious laws and do actions that hurt others while he does the opposite of what he preaches. He might be a regular person but when it comes to enforcing religious laws on others he is quick to do so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" by greatnaija01: 9:19am On Mar 16, 2018
DEMONS? from a BABY?

The mother is DEMONIZED.
GOD IS NOT A GOD OF CONFUSION o.... which pastor or prophet told her babe has demons... kai kai kai.

Now the DEMON will leave her once she has been arrested.

POOR UNEDUCATED PEOPLE ALWAYS TAKE SPIRITUAL THINGS TO A WHOLE WEIRD LEVEL.... oh innocent child... the crime of that babe was being born to a foooolish woman.... meanwhile many rich people here in Naija are BEGGING GOD FOR ONE CHILD.

1 Like

Re: South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" by Homeboiy: 9:37am On Mar 16, 2018
Na MFM member?
Re: South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" by krissconnect(m): 9:38am On Mar 16, 2018
Religion has captivated man and enslaved him so bad. Religion is man's biggest enemy cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" by eleojo23: 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
Only in Africa...

Every little thing...we shout 'demon'

That is how many people have been fighting imaginary demons without success.

It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" by simonlee(m): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
Even in Oyinbo films, the devil always has a black skin. when will africans stop child abuse?

1 Like

Re: South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" by judecares1(m): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
OH MY GOD,WAT ARE THESE PEOPLE TURNING CHRISTIANITY INTO?
Re: South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" by Austindark(m): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
Religious slavery can't be overcomed since it is the most perfected fraud.

Funny enough, she would still be thinking she had done God a favour by destroying a demon.

That's how hard religious fraudulence has been perfected on Africans.

1 Like

Re: South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" by Modelqwen(f): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
shocked

nawa o
Re: South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" by revontuli(f): 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
Religious fanatics are so backward and savage...
Re: South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" by farouk0403(m): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
My Zulu people I hail thee cheesy grin

Zimbabwe people don start to dey infect you small small
Re: South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" by Akshow: 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
evil of religion
Re: South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" by IamAirforce1: 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
South Africa as a region is fulla weird people
Re: South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" by joeyswift(m): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
How naive we humans can be. We see the innocent harmless children as demon possessed,but the man or woman who will destroy your marriage or relationship is not a demon
Re: South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" by officialMarcTimi(m): 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
Is she related to JACOB ZUMA?

1 Like

Re: South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" by izzy4shizzy(m): 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
In the end, she became the demon that killed her baby

RIP poor baby,

2 Likes

Re: South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" by davibid: 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
What's really wrong with we Africans

undecided
Re: South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" by dikets(m): 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
What a height of illiteracy.....??

Re: South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" by Shroud: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
A 7 months old baby possessed?

I don't know why Botha, Obasanjo and all of Africa conversed for these pongo-apes to be liberated from the shackles of apartheid.

Africa is better off having these xenophobic dogs in chains and as dispossessed, disinherited slaves.

When they aren't raping infants to cure HIV, they are killing thier toddlers in exorcism.

Cold-blooded junkies. These people are just another filthy human garbage that should be eased off the surface of the earth.

I cannot believe the earth keeps orbiting to keep these un-evolved sac of human pus alive.

Regrettable waste of humanity these blek Zooloos.

2 Likes

Re: South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" by baddosky1: 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
Welcome to Africa!
Re: South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
Who Knows, the Baby Could Probably Be A Witch... Do You Think Horror Films Are Fiction?
Re: South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" by dallyemmy: 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
The weapons of our warfare are not carnal but might through God in pulling down of strong holds.
Re: South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" by nazablossom(f): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
That's what happens when you take your pastors or neighbors advice on medical matters instead of a doctor's. When I had my son and he was having colic, he was crying so much that people started putting ideas in my head that my son is having spiritual attack, that it's not ordinary. Thank God I knew better, didn't even listen to them. After four months, my child was alright again. What am I driving at, don't always listen to people's advice,always seek for doctors advice on matters of health.
Re: South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" by DreamSonInlaw(m): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
krissconnect:
Religion has captivated man and enslaved him so bad. Religion is man's biggest enemy cry

Couldn't agree less
Re: South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" by danchuzzy(m): 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
The woman is the demon herself!!!

1 Like

Re: South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
stupid people carrying out pastors assignment
Re: South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" by Captain8(m): 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
Abeg no b s africa pple d nigeria blood wey don shed don manipulate dem so blood don hungry dem
Re: South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" by paprika212(f): 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
I Don laugh tire, Wat happened to casting the demons out with prayers and holy water instead of beating, that's if actually the baby is possessed, Am even thinking the mother and the boyfriend "Welcome" used the baby for ritual

(1) (2) (Reply)

8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men / Police Reunite Mother & Daughter Two Years After She Was Forcefully Taken Away / Ekiti Woman Nabbed For Selling Baby For ₦‎2 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.