Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,810 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade (37431 Views)

Mother Killed While Separating Her Sons Who Were Fighting In Abuja / Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) / Family Members Fighting NEPA Officials Over Cutting Their Light In Ikeja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by NaijaCover(m): 9:21am On Nov 13, 2023
A 47-Year-Old Woman, Rachel Johnson, has been stabbed to death while separating a fight between Church members at Abaranje, Ikotun area of the State.

A Senior Police Officer said that at about 3 a.m. on Saturday, the deceased’s husband, Okerube Johnson, came to Ikotun Police Station to report that his wife, Rachel, had been stabbed dead.

He said she had gone to a crusade, but that some Church members were fighting and Rachel intervened in an attempt to stop the fight.

Mr Johnson, according to the Police, told us that while she was separating the fighters, one of them stabbed her in the neck with a sharp object. And she started bleeding.

“She was immediately rushed to Igando General Hospital. But all efforts to revive her proved abortive as she bled to death.

“Her body was deposited at Mainland General Hospital Mortuary, Yaba, for autopsy
.”

The Lagos State Public Relations Officer, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, was contacted for an update.

He said: “The suspect is still on the run. We are yet to make any arrest at the moment but efforts are being made to arrest the fleeing perpetrator.”

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/woman-stabbed-to-death-at-churchs-crusade/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by NaijaCover(m): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2023
What Is Really Happening Inside This LAGOS

Don't Forget, Naija.Cover Bring This Sad News

13 Likes

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by Dejones2020: 9:24am On Nov 13, 2023
Terrible. RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by 1TrippleCee: 9:28am On Nov 13, 2023
Smh. Nigerians and violence. That's why we.must strive hard to get.out.and avoid the trenches at all legitimate cause

44 Likes

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by chiiraq802(m): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2023
embarassed

When ever I see 2 fighting, I always tend to separate dem from afar. If I shout , "Oga e don do" or "Oboy! wida na easy pressure" like 2 times and dem no stop fight.
I don wash my hand frm dia matter, if dem like mk dem kill demselves.

Rip to the deceased.

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by NaijaCover(m): 9:32am On Nov 13, 2023
Dejones2020:
Terrible. RIP

See More Bad News @ www.naija'cover. com
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by Bliss62: 9:37am On Nov 13, 2023

RIP,

To do good for this country sef na die

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by kestolove95(m): 9:37am On Nov 13, 2023
Another bad news

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by GanagiBitrus: 9:48am On Nov 13, 2023
Killed while separating Fight.

Yes, Bible says Blessed are the Peacemakers, but one has to be wise.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by SIXTEENTH(m): 9:52am On Nov 13, 2023
Even in the present of God murdered is been done there

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by Xscape1993(m): 9:53am On Nov 13, 2023
I will never separate any fight in my life.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by SIXTEENTH(m): 9:54am On Nov 13, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Smh. Nigerians and violence. That's why we.must strive hard to get.out.and avoid the trenches at all legitimate cause
Triple Cee's
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by Brightster: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2023
Xscape1993:
🤣

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by Atheistan: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2023
Mehnnn

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by SWaccomodator: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2023
Lagos lunatics

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by englishmart(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2023
Lagos is the only city where the insane survive

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by BarrElChapo(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2023
🤔

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by NaijaGoBetter2: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2023
Bible says

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God"

Further reading

'Blessed is that servant that applies wisdom in his doings".

Moral: Always apply wisdom

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by Flowrboy: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2023
Two bad
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by inoki247: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2023
Lol Peacemaker don go use head carry anoda person death ....

As I dey like this even if Hen/ Chicken dey fight each other I no go separate anything I will always mind my business....

Imagine going to church to go fight again no where wey devil no fit chillaxe....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by AskNgige2: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2023
Xscape1993:
Me too
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by Inspirer1: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2023
This doesn't add up,

As in someone brought a sharp object to the crusade ground?

Worshippers should be searched going forward before entering worship centres

5 Likes

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by Indispensable85(m): 11:04am On Nov 13, 2023
That's why I don't separate fight oooo

3 Likes

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by DiskJokeyManic: 11:05am On Nov 13, 2023
R i.p woman
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by olisefom: 11:05am On Nov 13, 2023
I don't even wait to watch fight again

9 Likes

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by Dougad: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2023
RIP to the woman.

Don't want to victim blame but at near 50, she should have known that you don't separate fights like that.

I've been in situations like that and I just walk out cos you fit catch stray bullet. I remember seeing two guys carry big stones while queueing in front of an ATM.

Nobody tell me twice before I time out

3 Likes

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by Idoko619(m): 11:06am On Nov 13, 2023
chiiraq802:
embarassed

When ever I see 2 fighting, I always tend to separate dem from afar. If I shout , "Oga e don do" or "Oboy! wida na easy pressure" like 2 times and dem no stop fight.
I don wash my hand frm dia matter, if dem like mk dem kill demselves.

Rip to the deceased.

If two adults decides to fight, I definitely have no hand in that, we're already over populated.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by Mindlog: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2023
When 2 adults fight, I have no business separating them.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by victorclean(f): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2023
Everywhere violence and death. So many people fighting themselves cos of hardship. Why inflicting this hardship on us asiwaju?. May her soul rest in peace ✌️🕊️
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade by Inspirer1: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2023
1TrippleCee:
It's not easy out there too na

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) / Dead Body Floating In The Water In Lagos, Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) / Anambra Police Discover Floating Corpse (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.