Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence (28988 Views)

'Mad Man' Strangles Junior WAEC Student To Death In Ondo / I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect / I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by SamuelTurner(m): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2018
The suspected madman, Lekan Adebisi, who killed two pupils of St. John’s Anglican Primary School, Agodo, Ogun Waterside Local Government Area, Ogun State, has blamed his action on ‘frustration.’

According to reports, Adebisi attacked and killed Mubarak Kalesowo and Sunday Obituyi on the school premises on Monday.

Both pupils were said to be on lunch break when the suspect struck.

The suspected murderer was eventually apprehended on Wednesday in the bush through the combined efforts of a team of policemen assigned to the Ogbere Area Command led by Makinde Kayode, an Assistant Commissioner of Police, and some local hunters.

Parading the suspect on Thursday, th e state Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu, who condemned the heinous crime, said Adebisi would be charged to court soon.

When interviewed by some journalists, Adebisi’s response was incoherent and he often switched from the English language to Yoruba.

The following exchange took place between the suspect and the interviewers:

How old are you?

I am 28 years old.

Are you married or single?

I am not married. I don’t have a girlfriend.

What do you do for a living?

I used to organise private lessons for children and charge N20 per child.

Why did you kill two pupils at St. John’s Anglican Primary School, Agodo, Ogun Waterside Local Government Area?

I did not eat for two weeks and I went out to beg other people for money. Nobody gave me money. When I had money, I took care of family members, friends and even outsiders.

You haven’t answered the question. Why did you kill the pupils?

It was due to frustration. When hunger gripped me and it became unbearable, I thought of my life and concluded that it was a bad life. Then I grabbed a machete. I was prepared to face the consequence.”

http://punchng.com/frustration-drove-me-to-kill-ogun-pupils-suspected-madman/amp/

1 Like

Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by chicagoPD(m): 9:49am On Mar 16, 2018
God

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2018
Nigeria will not change until stand responsible for our actions, how will you kill children and blame it on frustration?...

Even DASUKI that stole Billions will say it was frustration!

Rubbish!!

13 Likes

Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by martineverest(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2018
the headline tho. 'madman.... breaks silence'.

6 Likes

Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by jchioma: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2018
Frustration

Caused by hunger (anger), led you to conclude that your life was a bad life. Wetin come concern your bad life with those innocent children you kill na? You will die the death of a bad person.

28 Likes

Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by KingsleyCEO: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2018
he is to say that all killer herds men are mad.

Even Obj that gave go ahead for Odigi operation is not left out.

He will not be tried now, because in the eyes of the law he is not in his right senses. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by meezynetwork(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2018
Afon***

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by ghiloman28(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2018
OK
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by jashar(f): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2018
hmm...

i still don't understand how he killed 2 students in a school. where were the teachers? what exactly happened?

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2018
shocked
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by Yewandequeen(f): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2018
Evil
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by Pharaoh001(f): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2018
I knew it undecided
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by Ngokafor(f): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2018
I knew he was not mad cos he took off after killing those children..He is simply a ritualist on the prowl..nothing more.

12 Likes

Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2018
From the above interview, we see clearly the results of BUHARIc hunger on people's brain.
The only group enjoying this government now is that of cows.
2019 is just next year. Buhari must go.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by BruncleZuma: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2018
He is not mad.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by Izvic756(m): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2018
Fool!, There are works in d streets 4 u to do than to becum frustrated
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by Mrphylor09: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2018
Buhari why
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by rezzy: 10:26am On Mar 20, 2018
Is that enough reason?
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by DIKEnaWAR: 10:26am On Mar 20, 2018
N1qqa is still mad.

And you didn't see the children of Ibikunle Amosun to kill? You killed the child of another poor man battling depression too, thereby increasing their problems.

17 Likes

Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by Ngokafor(f): 10:26am On Mar 20, 2018
meezynetwork:
Afon***

...***nja!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by sigiyaya(m): 10:26am On Mar 20, 2018
And some people still want to vote for Buhari in 2019 cool cool
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by Jabioro: 10:26am On Mar 20, 2018
Break his jaw and throw him into dungeon for ever..
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by aboto49(m): 10:26am On Mar 20, 2018
its only in a country full of currupt pple u will see this.
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by webmaster0(m): 10:27am On Mar 20, 2018
Buhari is the cause of this one too abi?
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by AnodaIT(m): 10:27am On Mar 20, 2018
What are we waiting for, show him the consequences

Make we go back go face Buhari and senators matter
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by Denko2721987(m): 10:27am On Mar 20, 2018
So many unreconcilable evils in this country.. Its no wonder this country seems cursed..
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by Absuchat(m): 10:28am On Mar 20, 2018
A true Afonja.

One caught, thousands still roaming the south western streets looking for a "cone" skull to mine.

Skull mining is hereditary in that region.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Fake Soldier And Man,37 For Defiling Girl , 7 (Photo) / Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo / Herdsmen Invade 3 Villages In Ibadan, 3 Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.