Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,684 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect (2467 Views)

I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect / Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested / Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by TheLawAsItIs: 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
The prime suspect in the gruesome murder of the late couple, Kehinde and Bukola Fatinoye has confessed to being the mastermind of the dastardly act.

The suspect, Lekan Adekanbi equally noted that he organised a robbery to forcefully get money from the late after they refused to increase his salary and grant him a loan request.

Adekanbi, who had been the couple’s driver since 2010 explained that he invited two others, Ahmed Odetola a.k.a Akamo, and Waheed Adeniyi a.k.a Koffi to join him to rob the couple.

He spoke after he was paraded at the state police command ,Eleweran, Abeokuta.

He said “I took the step because the couple refused to increase my salary, and when I approached them for a loan to buy a motorcycle, they didn’t oblige.”

Explaining how the deadly act was carried out, Adekanbi noted that he and his two accomplices waited for the couple to come back from crossover service since he had access to the house and they pounced on them immediately after they entered the house.

He added that they had access to the house despite an Astian dog mount at the gate because the dog is familiar with him being the person who always fed it.

Speaking further, he said, having got hold of the couple, they forced the husband, Kehinde Fatinoye to transfer money from his account to the “Kuda” bank account of Ahmed Odetola, but the transfer failed.

“Since that failed I gave the deceased my access bank account to which the sum of #1,102,000 (One million one hundred and two thousand) was transferred at gunpoint.

“When I realized that my identity had been known through my bank account, I decided with others to terminate the lives of the couple. That was when Waheed Adeniyi a.k.a Koffi took a knife from their kitchen and slaughtered the husband Kehinde Fatinoye, while I used sledge hammer to hit the wife Bukola Fatinoye on the head and she died on the spot.”

Adekanbi noted that while the operation was going on, the only son of the deceased, Oreoluwa Fatinoye, and their adopted son, Felix Olorunyomi walked in and they were pounced on and tied their hands with rope and drove them to Ogun River Bridge at Adigbe where they threw the two of them into the river."

While parading the suspect, the Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi said, the suspects, were all arrested following painstaking intelligence based investigation embarked upon by men of the Command, as a result of the gruesome murder of the couple and their only son Oreoluwa Fatinoye.

Oyeyemi said, “in the course of investigation, one Lekan Adekanbi, a driver to the deceased family,
was arrested based on circumstantial evidence, while investigation continues.

“The arrested suspect Lekan Adekanbi suddenly collapsed in the cell on the 2nd of January 2023, and he was rushed to the hospital for medical care.

“But while in the hospital receiving treatment, he suddenly jumped from the bed and escaped through the fence of the hospital.

“His escape further confirmed the police suspicion of his involvement in the intelligence-driven the Commissioner of Police ordered the State anti-kidnapping unit to join forces with the homicide unit in order to get the escaped driver and his accomplices arrested.

“The two teams, in compliance with the CP’s directive, embarked on a technical and intelligence-driven investigation and traced the movement of the suspect to his elder brother in Iseyin, Oyo State, but he had left the place before the arrival of the police.

“The teams further intensified their efforts which yielded positive results, when Lekan Adekanbi was apprehended in his hideout somewhere in Abeokuta on the 21st of January 2023.

“Waheed Adeniyi a.k.a Koffi and Ahmed Odetola a.k.a Akamo were both apprehended at Ogere on Thursday 9th of February 2023.

“The three suspects who are members of Aiye confraternity have all confessed to their various roles in the gruesome and callous murder of the family.”

https://platformtimes.com.ng/2023/02/10/i-killed-ogun-couple-son-after-refusing-my-salary-increase-suspect/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by Bluntguy: 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
So which salary are you collecting now?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
And some people will still come here to claim we were “ALL” created in Gods image.

The devil was also creating people in his own image same way God was doing.

The evidences are there! We have class of humans who are made for evil! Same class have no conscience! They were perfected by the devil to wreck havoc!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by VeryWickedMan: 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
TheLawAsItIs:

Lekan Adekanbi
Ahmed Odetola a.k.a Akamo, and
Waheed Adeniyi a.k.a Koffi

This is to save my dear Nairalanders the stress of reading through that lengthy write up.

8 Likes

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by jerk: 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Evil men
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by MRDEE01: 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
The heart of man is passionately wicked.

I know how to find out a bad guy using a psychological technique,I can't spend one week with someone and not find out depths the person can go because of money or revenge.

Finally,beware of street boys who have nickname,it is a big red flag.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by tolufase: 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
Just erased the entire family from the surface of the earth because of greed. He should have spared the life of their son, haha!

They should just be sentenced to death by hanging as soon as possible. No time waste.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by GeeMeshin1(m): 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
The heart of man is desperately wicked...
Wiped off a whole family for how much?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by gasparpisciotta: 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
Senseless killing!!!

The money obtained would have been spent, now death sentence is hanging on their heads.

We need new legislations concerning death sentences in Nigeria, governors should be made to sign them so that many of these criminals will not find their way back into the society

6 Likes

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by Reelmii: 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
Na who know person dey do person....so sad

This guys are used to killing before now....

It is unfortunate that the couple hired a cultist as a driver......i dont know why some domestic staffs usually have the sence of entitlement....they feel wat ever they asked for must be granted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by GorillaApp(m): 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
T
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by princepeter566: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
Commit crime and do the time.
Human beings are the problems of human beings.
Crazy things are happening

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by obiekunie01: 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
this man's crime against the demon is the fact that he gave him a job!

its always the muslim yaribas!

they are the king of skull mining!

they murder people with such evil force that will make you wonder if its the same God that create you and them!

afonja and evil!

tufiakwa!!!!

how can the man look at this face that reeks of evil and still have the mind to employ him!
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
jungle justice for this animals
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by Creamypie(m): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
D thing wey dey pain me be say they no longer execute death row inmates in Nigeria. Those condemned vfor murder have to be killed immediately the judgment is passed
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by tommy589(m): 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
Fools. Look at their low intelligence,you are transfering to an account and you expect not to be caught. Don't they think of the consequences when caught
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by franchasng: 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
What a world, kai. If the man had known he would have even dash him 2million for free cry
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by habsydiamond(m): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
The evil ones will not go unpunished... all because of money u waste 4 people's lives. That's pure wickedness...see mumu, they refused to increase ur salary, if the job is not convenient for you why not resign and get a better job.. na ur greed for another man's money that put u where u are.. I pray they all die by hanging.
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by desamuellss(m): 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
Can't this people organs be sold to generate revenue?

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by ruggedtimi(m): 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
See their heads
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by Reelmii: 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
See how malnourished the all look...the money that they collected, hope they were able build houses and buy benz from it.....

Nonsense.....even the okada i sure say him no buy.....

See their faces like sheet wey rain beat.....let their cult members come and save them.....
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by gaby(m): 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
May you dregs rot in hell forever...

Animals in human skin.

Tueehhhh
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by Jeon(f): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
😨😨😨😨😨😨

Wow! the things humans do for survival.

3 Likes

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
A politician that is accuse of a crime will feign sickness and granted bail by the court.One will never hear of the case again.
This is how the prime suspect wanted to escape justice.
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by hedonido: 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
This is beyond sick.
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by Bakrabas: 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
I don't know why I still don't believe in this story. The killers mere looking at the scene are high profile assassin. Secondly, something is still missing somehow ...

The people that carried out this operation are not stupid to stay or leave nearby after the operation. God knows best sha
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by Financialman: 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
TheLawAsItIs:

https://platformtimes.com.ng/2023/02/10/i-killed-ogun-couple-son-after-refusing-my-salary-increase-suspect/
As I dey hear the brutal nature of the killing,I don already dey suspect say na Ayes, and then we threw them into the river,that's how one axeman of a celebrity threatened to throw a police officer inside the river
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by Asgard13: 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
People are wicked
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by Lama70(m): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
Bluntguy:
So which salary are you collecting now?

E no tire you?
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by Lama70(m): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
These guys are very heartless. They are worse than animals, therefore not even qualified to be kept in a zo.

However, it is up to God to forgive them. But it is the responsibility of the courts to send them to God. C O U R T !!!
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by Prisco4luv(m): 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
My God... Some humans are wicked..
May they be far from us in Jesus name o

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by Fourtygees: 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
Soak them inside acid alive, then still burn the corpse

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Private Investigator In Port Harcourt / Eksu Students Killed By Rival Cult Group(graphic Pictures) / BREAKING: Abuja NYC Camp Under Attack By Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.