Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Please Nairaland I Need Your Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Nairaland I Need Your Help (3058 Views)

Please Nairaland I Need Help With Nipost.... / Please Nairaland I Need Help To Verify A Shop In Nilton Plaza, Kebbi / Is There Anyone That Owns A Bush Bar Here On Nairaland? I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by johnmartus(m): 11:04am On Mar 16, 2018
Hello nairaland .I need your help regard FedEx express, I got a package from USA which supposed to delivery on 14th this month .up till this moment the package has not leave the same spot at FedEx local facilities in Lagos. This morning I spoke with customer representative to know what could caused delay of delivery the package,the rep ask for my email address and she sent this I don't know maybe its real or scam because the package was not held by custom or DSS like she said because I track it and it has been cleared by custom.

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you of the arrival of your shipment on above mentioned airway bill number through FedEx Red Star Express.

This shipment has been considered dutiable by the Nigeria Customs Service as part of their routine check and would be released subject to payment of duties and taxes.

The customs duty amount is =N=122,100.36 Kobo(One Hundred and Twenty-Two Thousand, One Hundred Naira, Thirty-Six Kobo.).

Kindly make payment into any of our following bank accounts either using a deposit slip at the bank or via online transfer. After making payment, kindly send in the bank's deposit slip or a screenshot of payment if online transfer was done alongside details below through email, copying cs@redstarplc.com

1. Exact Amount Paid =
2. Bank Paid To =
3. Depositor's Name =
4. Date Paid =
5. Slip or Reference Number =

Please write your tracking number on the deposit slip or as reference if a transfer is made.

Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank
Account Number: 0001115694
Account Name: Red Star Express

OR,

Bank: Zenith Bank Plc.
Account Number: 1010041670

Regards,

NB: Please note that payment details that come in before 1: 00 pm would enable release same day for next business day's delivery. Payments after 1: 00 pm would mean package would be released the next day.

Secondly, your package is held by the DSS (Directorate of State Security Service) for security checks, you are required to contact them via phone number 08033308802 OR 08022705454 for the clearance of the package.

Thirdly, your package is HELD BY NDLEA for security checks.

You would be required to call the Government Agency for the clearance of this package on 07031763010 OR 09062541198.

Their operational hours are between 12:00 noon and 4:00 pm Mondays to Friday, please quote your tracking number.

Please note that deadline for clearance is 23th March, 2018 otherwise package will be abandoned to the government agency at the expiration of deadline.

Warm Regards,

Seun, lastcala mynd44 please help me move it to the front page.
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by Sammig1(m): 11:09am On Mar 16, 2018
What did u import? Suspicious, if not ndlea and dss won't hold it

1 Like

Re: Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by johnmartus(m): 11:14am On Mar 16, 2018
Well its just two phones.
Sammig1:
What did u import? Suspicious, if not ndlea and dss won't hold it
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by NwaAmaikpe: 11:14am On Mar 16, 2018
shocked

The summary of this story is;
You are on your way to either Alagbon or Kirirkiri.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by johnmartus(m): 11:21am On Mar 16, 2018
Why you say that?so its a crime that my brother sent me two phones?
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The summary of this story is;
You are on your way to either Alagbon or Kirirkiri.
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 16, 2018
This one has imported Atiku-lated items.

grin
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by johnmartus(m): 11:33am On Mar 16, 2018
TarOrfeek:

This one has imported Atiku-lated items.

grin
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by Sammig1(m): 11:48am On Mar 16, 2018
Hard to believe that two phones will generate a custom duty of over 100k. What kind of phones are they?

1 Like

Re: Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by polimaf(m): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2018
The commenters above no get joy at all... they want to scare the hell out of you. Its a normal FedEx fee for stuffs containing batteries and because its a mobile phone, the value went so high. I guess its either an IPhone or a Samsung Galaxy Phone. Anyways, just make payment and expect your goods delivered.

Don't forget to send one phone to me too...

1 Like

Re: Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by johnmartus(m): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2018
Sammig1:
Hard to believe that two phones will generate a custom duty of over 100k. What kind of phones are they?
iPhone x
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by johnmartus(m): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
grin thanks bro I know their mission before. Yeah iphonex but what I don't understand my brother has paid sum of $178 for home delivery.
polimaf:
The commenters above no get joy at all... they want to scare the hell out of you. Its a normal FedEx fee for stuffs containing batteries and because its a mobile phone, the value went so high. I guess its either an IPhone or a Samsung Galaxy Phone. Anyways, just make payment and expect your goods delivered.

Don't forget to send one phone to me too...
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by polimaf(m): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
johnmartus:
grin thanks bro I know their mission before. Yeah iphonex but what I don't understand my brother has paid sum of $178 for home delivery.
Yes, boys for here go chop too na.. only you wan use IphoneX without settling boys for custom? Just pay and collect ya thing

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by Allen97(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
Bro i know this post is kinda old tho but i am currently in that situation how do i go about it?? And please drop your number so i go fit call you
johnmartus:
Hello nairaland .I need your help regard FedEx express, I got a package from USA which supposed to delivery on 14th this month .up till this moment the package has not leave the same spot at FedEx local facilities in Lagos. This morning I spoke with customer representative to know what could caused delay of delivery the package,the rep ask for my email address and she sent this I don't know maybe its real or scam because the package was not held by custom or DSS like she said because I track it and it has been cleared by custom.

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you of the arrival of your shipment on above mentioned airway bill number through FedEx Red Star Express.

This shipment has been considered dutiable by the Nigeria Customs Service as part of their routine check and would be released subject to payment of duties and taxes.

The customs duty amount is =N=122,100.36 Kobo(One Hundred and Twenty-Two Thousand, One Hundred Naira, Thirty-Six Kobo.).

Kindly make payment into any of our following bank accounts either using a deposit slip at the bank or via online transfer. After making payment, kindly send in the bank's deposit slip or a screenshot of payment if online transfer was done alongside details below through email, copying cs@redstarplc.com

1. Exact Amount Paid =
2. Bank Paid To =
3. Depositor's Name =
4. Date Paid =
5. Slip or Reference Number =

Please write your tracking number on the deposit slip or as reference if a transfer is made.

Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank
Account Number: 0001115694

OR,

Bank: Zenith Bank Plc.
Account Number: 1010041670

Regards,

NB: Please note that payment details that come in before 1: 00 pm would enable release same day for next business day's delivery. Payments after 1: 00 pm would mean package would be released the next day.

Secondly, your package is held by the DSS (Directorate of State Security Service) for security checks, you are required to contact them via phone number 08033308802 OR 08022705454 for the clearance of the package.

Thirdly, your package is HELD BY NDLEA for security checks.

You would be required to call the Government Agency for the clearance of this package on 07031763010 OR 09062541198.

Their operational hours are between 12:00 noon and 4:00 pm Mondays to Friday, please quote your tracking number.

Please note that deadline for clearance is 23th March, 2018 otherwise package will be abandoned to the government agency at the expiration of deadline.

Warm Regards,

Seun, lastcala mynd44 please help me move it to the front page.
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by Allen97(m): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
Johnmartus!!!!!
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by johnmartus(m): 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
Allen97:
Johnmartus!!!!!
what stuff they seize from you ?
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by Allen97(m): 6:54am On Jul 05, 2018
2 iphone 8plus
johnmartus:
what stuff they seize from you ?
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by johnmartus(m): 7:06am On Jul 05, 2018
Allen97:
2 iphone 8plus
explain everything to me so I will know what to do for you.
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by Allen97(m): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2018
Give me your num so i go fit call you
johnmartus:
explain everything to me so I will know what to do for you.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by johnmartus(m): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2018
Allen97:
Give me your num so i go fit call you
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by techgeek12(m): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2018
what do you expect, dont you know iphones are now used to import drugs, of course dem go seize am, anyways I get family connect for fedex, make I help you, sha call me, 08118251445
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by johnmartus(m): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2018
techgeek12:
what do you expect, dont you know iphones are now used to import drugs, of course dem go seize am, anyways I get family connect for fedex, make I help you, sha call me, 08118251445
family ko enemy ni I have collected my items and I don't know anyone . for those who will fall in this category don't call anybody.
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by techgeek12(m): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
johnmartus:
family ko enemy ni I have collected my items and I don't know anyone . for those who will fall in this category don't call anybody.

u bi mumu
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by johnmartus(m): 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
techgeek12:

u bi mumu
you be ole.
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by techgeek12(m): 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
fool, appreciate free assistance,
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by teflondoncuzo(m): 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
Am having the same issue who has successfully resolved this n how . Thanks in advance
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by teflondoncuzo(m): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2018
johnmartus:
you be ole.

Sup bro how did u resolve the issue did u have to pay cos am having the same issue
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by leumasnuges3: 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
Hey John. How did you get your phones without paying? I’m having this same issue now. Please reply, thanks.
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by Chuksmission: 5:54am On Apr 22, 2019
It’s now a norm for NDLEA and DSS in Nigeria to seize waybills from Fedex especially when phones and laptops are involved. They do this to extract money from people. Thinking everyone who’s receiving such package here is a yahoo boy
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by Bodmer(m): 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
I’m having same issue with fedex....Please anyone what’s the next step
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by sunnp(m): 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Pls how did you resolve the issue and get your package?

Bodmer:
I’m having same issue with fedex....Please anyone what’s the next step
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Your Help by sunnp(m): 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
Pls how did you solve the issue with fedex ?

johnmartus:
Well its just two phones.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Into Soap Business In Lagos ? Check This Out / Get A Usa Phone Number For Fiverr & Paypal Verification for 1500 only / Do Not Pay If They Send Blackmailing Sms To Your Contacts - Loan Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.