Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

How To Fix A Slow Charing Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix A Slow Charing Phone (400 Views)

Why Is My Phone Slow? 5 Most Common Issues / REASONS Why Your Smartphone Slow Down / How To Fix “no Permission To Delete File” On Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix A Slow Charing Phone by MarkWayne89: 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
Tn most cases, a phone is charging slow because there’s something wrong with either the phone itself, the charger or the way you’re charging the phone. Let’s talk about each situation in which your phone takes too much to charge and see if there’s a fix for it.

1. Check the cable (self-explanatory - if it's damaged or broken you need to change it)
2. Check the adapter (always try to use the original one)
3. Check your power source
4. Check the USB port(yes, it gets dirty quickly)
5. Check the phone’s battery (if you can change it for just a few hours just to see if another's (Similar) phone lasts longer)
6. Check the background apps

https://www.unlockunit.com/blog/my-phone-is-charging-slow-what-should-i-do/

(1) (Reply)

Hi Guys, Plz I Need Your Opinions Urgently / Get Your Smartwatch For Personal Use Or Business / How To Fix 'unfortunately App Has Stopped' Errors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.