Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,743 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Jesus Turned And Said To Peter, "Get Behind Me, Satan! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jesus Turned And Said To Peter, "Get Behind Me, Satan! (491 Views)

What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Turned And Said To Peter, "Get Behind Me, Satan! by aureen: 1:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
Contemporary English Version
Jesus turned to Peter and said, "Satan, get away from me! You're in my way because you think like everyone else and not like God."

Try follow God's footsteps/principles and your life will be better grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus Turned And Said To Peter, "Get Behind Me, Satan! by INFOBIZ3: 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
aureen:
Contemporary English Version
Jesus turned to Peter and said, "Satan, get away from me! You're in my way because you think like everyone else and not like God."

Try follow God's footsteps/principles and your life will be better grin

nice
Re: Jesus Turned And Said To Peter, "Get Behind Me, Satan! by aureen: 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
INFOBIZ3:

nice

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

She Said Yes! I Asked And She Said Yes! / The Cussons Baby Moments 2018. What You Really Need To Know... / No Love No Help No Emotions..is This How Marriage Is Supposed To Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.