Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

She Said Yes! I Asked And She Said Yes! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Said Yes! I Asked And She Said Yes! (494 Views)

My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone / Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Said Yes! I Asked And She Said Yes! by Eminandroid(m): 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
SHE SAID YES! I ASKED AND SHE SAID YES!

After reading the caption, you probably have been able to satisfy your mind that this right here is a Marriage Proposal.

You're smart like that�.

Good.
*But facing the fact, if she said No, would you celebrate?*

You can only get depressed and most likely commiserate with yourself, braze up your heart and Yo! life goes on
Though, some will still allow it overwhelm them, signing up for suicide mission. *Died of heartbreak*

Why would she say No BTW?
You can't get a No if you pay the time price. By Time Price, I refer to the time you'll put in to know yourselves.
...during which you have to show Love, Care, Affection and sometimes other unthinkable things while receiving same.

If you feel lazy and treat her like Mathematics while failing to observe and Pray, you'll definitely get a No.
Otherwise, it's always gonna be a Yes. Believe!

We only celebrate good, by default. We wish Bad was extinguished.

But Do We Do Good Enough To Extinguish Bad?
It's individual efforts toward doing and standing for the right thing. But sadly, it's even more difficult to do good than we can possibly explain with words here.

They're things I still feel like sharing now...
But I'll only be able to share them after I'm married.

So, anticipate
And pray it be soon✌

Love from
Engr. E. O

LinkedIn: Engr. Ememobong Okono
Facebook: Engr Emi Okodi

(1) (Reply)

The Cussons Baby Moments 2018. What You Really Need To Know... / Woman Gives Birth In Restaurant Restroom; Baby Offered Free Food For Life / 4-yr-old Marriage Heads For The Rocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.