Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Landlord Wahala - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Wahala (379 Views)

How To Be Free From Landlord Wahala / Own A Home Today In Our Estate & Stop Landlord Wahala / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Landlord Wahala by jollyjarkofgod: 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
This is fact nd have done some research on this Muslim LANDLORD are more wicked than Christian LANDLORD I got my self poly star split units for me nd my family to enjoy but my wicked nd evil badbele landlord did not allow me to fix it cuz it says I will crack the wall ok let me fix it throw my window he refuse I called the guy that sold the A.C. that I want return it cuz my landlord did not allow me fix it he said he can not collect it from me nd just confuse...oga land when u die I know they are not gonna burry u with the house am very sure u will die before me...everything we have today are material things they are all vanity upon vanity...
Re: Landlord Wahala by Okoyeebos: 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
jollyjarkofgod:
This is fact nd have done some research on this Muslim LANDLORD are more wicked than Christian LANDLORD I got my self poly star split units for me nd my family to enjoy but my wicked nd evil badbele landlord did not allow me to fix it cuz it says I will crack the wall ok let me fix it throw my window he refuse I called the guy that sold the A.C. that I want return it cuz my landlord did not allow me fix it he said he can not collect it from me nd just confuse...oga land when u die I know they are not gonna burry u with the house am very sure u will die before me...everything we have today are material things they are all vanity upon vanity...

With the amount of incoherent drivel you typed, I doubt your sanity.

Tell your landlord to refund the remainder of your rent and move out of the place to where you'll have peace. This baseless prejudice you have won't do you any good.
Re: Landlord Wahala by jollyjarkofgod: 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
Okoyeebos:

With the amount of incoherent drivel you typed, I doubt your sanity.

Tell your landlord to refund the remainder of your rent and move out of the place to where you'll have peace. This baseless prejudice you have won't do you any good.

He said I should give him time to think about it...

(1) (Reply)

Get A Land At Heritage Gardens Ilamija With Just #250k 10mins Drive To Ftz / Nigerians Seen Seriously Trying To Use Sachet Water To Quench A House Fire / Build Your House ,pay Initial Deposit And Spread The Payment @flourish Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.