Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (280047 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by kniru: 6:19am On May 06, 2018
Guy First page explains all...u don skipp classes
oluwaleokey:

Please i don't wish to bug the house
Can you or anyone else guide me on how to use offerup... Having challenges accessing the website.
Please guys
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by frinx: 6:23am On May 06, 2018
Elkay3:

I'm in. How about battery issue, any solution to it? Like new battery.
Yeah. A new one.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 6:39am On May 06, 2018
cybertek:

Still available?

Yes and he said he can pick this morning.. I want one out of the two..
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 6:43am On May 06, 2018
GabrielYulaw:

Ok. Could you give me an estimate of the price of a used Iphone 7 Plus on the likes of Offerup?

Ranges between $350 - $500 There's really no true range, it is whatever the seller feels like asking but you always negotiate the price. Most sellers know buyers will price their items so they pad it wella in anticipation.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 6:46am On May 06, 2018
karferguso:
Oga clone2020 I just came across this thread, I registered on OfferUp. Regarding contacting the seller to beat price, do you make an offer or use the 'Ask' option?

I always use the "ask" option to say hello, ask questions and make my own offer. Some sellers set up the buy now option in such a way that you cannot even make any offer other than their asking price. I particularly enjoy trolling the ones who say price is firm.

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 6:53am On May 06, 2018
Please if you ask me whether I can pick up an item in California or any other state with the exception of new jersey and maybe Connecticut please get ready to buy my plane ticket and I will gladly go there and pick up for you. Me sef need small vacation. I know you may not know the difference when searching online, but if the location doesn't say New York or NY at the end of the city then forget about it or kindly use Google. But I still wouldn't mind a $600 plane ticket to cali or Vegas
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 7:36am On May 06, 2018
Clone2020:
Please if you ask me whether I can pick up an item in California or any other state with the exception of new jersey and maybe Connecticut please get ready to buy my plane ticket and I will gladly go there and pick up for you. Me sef need small vacation. I know you may not know the difference when searching online, but if the location doesn't say New York or NY at the end of the city then forget about it or kindly use Google. But I still wouldn't mind a $600 plane ticket to cali or Vegas
Lmao thought u don't do new jersey?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by karferguso(m): 8:20am On May 06, 2018
I was not able to send messages through the browser. So, I downloaded the app but I'm still not sure if my messages are getting delivered. Isn't there like a message board where you chat with sellers?
I use Surf Easy Vpn
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Pidginwhisper: 8:23am On May 06, 2018
karferguso:
I was not able to send messages through the browser. So, I downloaded the app but I'm still not sure if my messages are getting delivered. Isn't there like a message board where you chat with sellers?
I use Surf Easy Vpn
Bro, have you tried using that surf easy to access Letgo? And how much were u charges for a yr subscription on Surf Easy coz i was giving an offer when my Opera Vpn expired
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Pidginwhisper: 8:24am On May 06, 2018
Clone2020:

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by karferguso(m): 9:55am On May 06, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Bro, have you tried using that surf easy to access Letgo? And how much were u charges for a yr subscription on Surf Easy coz i was giving an offer when my Opera Vpn expired
I'm still on the free trial
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by cybertek(m): 10:04am On May 06, 2018
twinskenny:

Yes and he said he can pick this morning.. I want one out of the two..
I actually want the two for someone. grin
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by frinx: 12:01pm On May 06, 2018
Deal! cool

Super Mint Sprint note 8
400$
All accessories included
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by karferguso(m): 12:28pm On May 06, 2018
It's frustrating not being able to send messages on OfferUp Who can help?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 12:29pm On May 06, 2018
frinx:
Deal! cool

Super Mint Sprint note 8
400$
All accessories included

Cc cyberteck
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by frinx: 12:39pm On May 06, 2018
frinx:
Deal! cool

Super Mint Sprint note 8
400$
All accessories included

Sprint Note 8

Price review.
Total landing cost to Lagos 400-420$

Mad deal cool
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 1:29pm On May 06, 2018
cybertek:

I actually want the two for someone. grin

If you ready make arrangement with clone I will send the link to him
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 2:45pm On May 06, 2018
twinskenny:

Lmao thought u don't do new jersey?

I really don't but on weekends I can take the chance especially if the deal is extremely good and worth it even after fuel and toll has been tagged on.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 2:49pm On May 06, 2018
Ejike, 3 solid laptops.
+Asus +game + charger + case
+Acer Aspire + charger
+hp mini beats audio edition + charger

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 3:05pm On May 06, 2018
Clone2020:

I really don't but on weekends I can take the chance especially if the deal is extremely good and worth it even after fuel and toll has been tagged on.

ok
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by GabrielYulaw(m): 3:16pm On May 06, 2018
Clone2020:

Ranges between $350 - $500 There's really no true range, it is whatever the seller feels like asking but you always negotiate the price. Most sellers know buyers will price their items so they pad it wella in anticipation.

Understood. And thanks.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by frinx: 4:01pm On May 06, 2018
Super mint black iPhone 7+ 128gb

Confirmed Factory unlocked

147k landing cost to Lagos

Charger only
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 4:27pm On May 06, 2018
This Bronx seller has an unlocked iphone 7 32gb
+box
+original accessories

For $250, let me know if you want it

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by frinx: 4:28pm On May 06, 2018
Mad deal alert!

Super mint rose gold iPhone 7+ 128gb
T-Mobile

128gb

97,500naira landing cost to lagos

Contact 08058152492

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Dopefiend(m): 4:37pm On May 06, 2018
frinx:
Mad deal alert!

Super mint rose gold iPhone 7+ 128gb
T-Mobile

128gb

97,500naira landing cost to lagos

Contact 08058152492

Grabbed
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by frinx: 5:13pm On May 06, 2018
frinx:
Super mint black iPhone 7+ 128gb

Confirmed Factory unlocked

147k landing cost to Lagos

Charger only

Still available
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by frinx: 5:29pm On May 06, 2018
Deal alert
Super mint note 8 64gb at&t

350$

Comes with charger and case.
Bronx seller
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by freezy4me: 5:30pm On May 06, 2018
frinx:
Deal alert
Super mint note 8 64gb at&t

350$

Comes with charger and case.

I need this
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by frinx: 5:31pm On May 06, 2018
freezy4me:

I need this

Whatsapp
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 5:50pm On May 06, 2018
Sealed s9plus 128gb 500
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by sirlop(m): 6:53pm On May 06, 2018
256gb iphone 8plus $450
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by freezy4me: 7:06pm On May 06, 2018
sirlop:
256gb iphone 8plus $450

Interested

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (170) (Reply)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.