Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos (52247 Views)

Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead / Ibadan Yoruba/Hausa Clash: Residents Boo Akeredolu, Makinde Over Late Reaction / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
Master and slave fight.

Yet the stunted ewedurians will leave their house on fire and be chasing rat ( hatred for peaceful Igbo's that has never fought them for one day)

Spits

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
Fantastic News!! grin this is just the beginning! let Anarchy be leashed upon the land.

The Zoo will soon Fall!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by nkwuocha1: 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
When finally peace have been restored they be like "eseeee eseeeeee o, eseeeeee oooo e wa malo..."

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by DonDiego(m): 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
Owamudia:

But ibos have been wailing/crying to become slaves since Buhari won the election na

Meanwhile, Osinbajo has been acting president 4 times.

Jealousy go kill una.

Acting President who couldn't take a decisive decision while his principal was deathly ill in a foreign hospital?

Oh he took a decision by confirming the sack of a Govt official? And the sack was later reversed when his principal returned?

What a way to confirm that you are indeed a slave pretending to be an acting President. My brother, throwaway throway spit small nah. grin cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Ofemmanu1: 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
dbynonetwork:
The JIHAD has gotten to Eko!

AWON mouthed demons, they will all run to neighbouring mowe, and seme border for safety..

Lagos is our own we aint going no where...
We aint potor jews now highway basterrdsm.

Eko o ni baje.
Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by wyqay: 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
omo
Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Sgwin: 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
Some lesson to some people...now is morning I salute

4 Likes

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by bionixs: 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
dbynonetwork:
The JIHAD has gotten to Eko!

AWON mouthed demons, they will all run to neighbouring mowe, and seme border for safety..
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by OnyeOGA(m): 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
nkwuocha1:

grin grin grin grin grin

And an unhealthy, old and frail looking one at that! grin

Ewwwwww! Disgusting imagery.
Mama Ginika, bring one Bottle of Star for me.
grin
Nkwocha, i hope you like Beer.
*Master and the slave! Round 1! Fight!
cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by nkwuocha1: 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
OnyeOGA:

Mama Ginika, bring one Bottle of Star for me.
grin
Nkwocha, i hope you like Beer.
*Master and the slave! Round 1! Fight!
cheesy

Guy, beer dey give pot belly. But I fit manage Chairman.

14 Likes

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Owamudia: 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
OnyeOGA:

grin
No wonder, N100 is always dirty.

Lame!
Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by OnyeOGA(m): 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
nkwuocha1:

Guy, beer dey give pot belly. But I fit manage Chairman.
grin
nwanne, you see Tinubu
Where is mama Ginika i told to bring star for me
Nawa o

14 Likes

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by OnyeOGA(m): 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
Owamudia:

Lame!
grin
you mean Awolowo the suicidist
Fulani Ass licker!
cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
grin
nkwuocha1:
When finally peace have been restored they be like "eseeee eseeeeee o, eseeeeee oooo e wa malo..."
grin grin grin

Hahahahaha lwkmd with these meme.

Just like one Yoruba agbero that was making mouth and jumping and throwing punches in d air like praying mantis trying to intimidate one ladipo guy with their normal shouts of aaaahh! Wooooo! Emmii! Mafu ee blow! Maa box eee! Oya werey! etc

When fight start d ladipo guy landed one blow on his lips. The guy pick race, he rushed a passerby and started explaining why they are fighting and why they should be separated.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Owamudia: 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Owamudia: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
DonDiego:

Acting President who couldn't take a decisive decision while his principal was deathly ill in a foreign hospital?

Oh he took a decision by confirming the sack of a Govt official? And the sack was later reversed when his principal returned?

What a way to confirm that you are indeed a slave pretending to be an acting President. My brother, throwaway throway spit small nah. grin cheesy

I know you pigs from yeast have short memories...

Osinbajo ordered Emefiele to pump dollars into the economy.

Osinbajo calmed the Niger Delta.

Osinbajo swore in Onnoghen, CJN.

Osinbajo made key appointments Buhari didn't reverse.

Osinbajo presided and still presides over FEC.

Are you a dullard

3 Likes

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Owamudia: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
OnyeOGA:

grin
you mean Awolowo the suicidist
Fulani Ass licker!
cheesy

Weak!
Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by nkwuocha1: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
OnyeOGA:

grin
nwanne, you see Tinubu
Where is mama Ginika i told to bring star for me
Nawa o

Tinubu, o! You mean the frog eyed thief?
The commissioner for Aggrieved APC peace maker?
Same guy whose teeth looks like the buccal cavity of an old he-goat?
Are we talking about Same Guy, whose wife is appealing for a night stand with Dino milaye?
I think the guy may be in aso rock ducked with Buhari standing....... What a, pathetic slave he is!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
I have come to the conclusion that ignorance is not just lack of knowledge, education, or awareness, it is a disease that afflicts the mind thus rendering it incapable of reasoning and engaing in an intellectual discourse. It is arrant nonsense and smacks of stupidity for any person in Nigeria to claim that his/her tribe refused to grant the Igbos "their" Biafra. Don't get me wrong, one has the right to be ignorant but when you have nothing of substance to add to the discourse besides your ignorance, then it becomes an issue. This forum would be better served if such dim witts would stay silent and wallow in their ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by OnyeOGA(m): 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
nkwuocha1:

Tinubu, o! You mean the frog eyed thief?
The commissioner for Aggrieved APC peace maker?
Same guy whose teeth looks like the buccal cavity of an old he-goat?
Are we talking about Same Guy, whose wife is appealing for a night stand with Dino milaye?
I think the guy may be in aso rock ducked with Buhari standing....... What a, pathetic slave he is!
grin
Tinubu is just a good definition of "Useless foolish moronic dullard."
supu!
cheesy
Nwanne, o kwa m nwetere ya

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by papoudaupolos: 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
Bede2u:

Let me say this now for all to hear.
The grouse between Hausa and Igbo is not religion. It is mentality.
Gowon and TY Danjuma are christians.
An average northener is violent and unenlightened and Nigeria has remained down because of them. They are a dead weight holding us down. They have dragged all of us down to their level. They used the 38 yrs the military spent in power to reshape Nigeria to look like them. Now Nigeria is backward. We must shed this dead weight one way or another in order to progress.

In all our hatred for each other, the igbos and yorubas have never fought each other. And you my friend is doing the same age long mistake that has kept the south down. The fight was between yoruba and hausa but u conveniently left it to join talk with Igbos

Think on this.
But ur ppl are always at the front of showing backwardness in any aspect of life.
Why do you think everyone see em as pig?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by OnyeOGA(m): 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
grin
Owamudia:

Weak!
Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hausa/Fulani ppl in Lagos should help us expel the cowards out of Lagos, so we will come and take our rightful position , we can share the loot 80/20

8 Likes

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by nkwuocha1: 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
grin
grin grin grin

Hahahahaha lwkmd with these meme.

Just like one Yoruba agbero that was making mouth and jumping and throwing punches in d air like praying mantis trying to intimidate one ladipo guy with their normal shouts of aaaahh! Wooooo! Emmii! Mafu ee blow! Maa box eee! Oya werey! etc

When fight start d ladipo guy landed one blow on his lips. The guy pick race, he rushed a passerby and started explaining why they are fighting and why they should be separated.

I know them na. I be Lagos boy!
See,let me tell you their weakness. FEAR!
IF a Yoruba guy is gallivanting around with threats to stab or cause you arm, all you need is a big long stick with sizeable and visible nails.

As the guy they rant, "ma fun e elese l'oju.... Emi... Wo! MA kpa ye...

By then he will rush to a nearby shop to scatter like 5crates of bottles just to pick one... grin grin.Like fela talk, "....all na shakara... "

Just no talk, as the stick they your hand, don't raise it yet. They follow am small small.Shebi you Don see where dog dey time lizard. Na gentle, but use eye they look am. By the time you charge, finally raise the stick, o boy! E go runnnnn grin ;DGo far.

Na that far he go come get mouth dey abuse you. grin grin grin grin grin

Sometimes den dey use juju dey get mind. But if you still charge like mad person towards him, him go still drop the juju run.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Owamudia: 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
OnyeOGA:
grin

Na so e dey start o
Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by introvertedsoul: 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
Picture says a thousand words.
grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Owamudia: 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
nkwuocha1:

I know them na. I be Lagos boy!
See,let me tell you their weakness. FEAR!
IF a Yoruba guy is gallivanting around with threats to stab or cause you arm, all you need is a big long stick with sizeable and visible nails.

As the guy they rant, "ma fun e elese l'oju.... Emi... Wo! MA kpa ye...

By then he will rush to a nearby shop to scatter like 5crates of bottles just to pick one... grin grin.Like fela talk, "....all na shakara... "

Just no talk, as the stick they your hand, don't raise it yet. They follow am small small.Shebi you Don see where dog dey time lizard. Na gentle, but use eye they look am. By the time you charge, finally raise the stick, o boy! E go runnnnn grin ;DGo far.

Na that far he go come get mouth dry abuse you. grin grin grin grin grin

Sharrap!

Common lagoon threat, you guys were calling UN.

Oponu people.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by OnyeOGA(m): 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
Owamudia:

Na so e dey start o
grin
cc; lzaa come o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
lilytender:

Are you talking about the same Yoruba Demons that used over three million Biafran pigs and idiots like you for pepper soup and suya in 1967? My friend go home and ask your parents what Yorubas Demons did to them in 1967, then you will know that Yoruba Demons are your lords.

When d men fight finish. The women take over the gossip. For your weakling mind, Yoruba fit defeat Igbo's in war? Think again cos you might be thinking wrongly.

The Biafra war was a war of Igbo vs the whole Nigeria. It lasted for 3 solid years. The foot soldiers that fought that war on Nigeria side were majorly middle beltans. Benue and plateau. So I wonder where weak Yoruba's come into d picture.

I pray for an opportunity for Igbo and Yoruba to square it out and settle this una big mouth for once

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Owamudia: 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
Hausa/Fulani ppl in Lagos should help us expel the cowards out of Lagos, so we will come and take our rightful position , we can share the loot 80/20

Dullards won't even read the post before commenting.
The aboookis were actually chased away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Holywizard: 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
Y would slaves go against their masters?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months / Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna / Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.